Profile for austin_Larry > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 900

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

austin_Larry RSS Feed (Austin, TX USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lucky Brand Men's Fender - Peace Hand Graphic Tee, Magnet Grey, Small
Lucky Brand Men's Fender - Peace Hand Graphic Tee, Magnet Grey, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt from Lucky Brand. Different and comfortable., May 1, 2015
Comfortable, true to size, fits great. Graphic is nice, unusual, without being too in the face

Sockwa G4
Sockwa G4
Price: $31.99 - $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic minimalist shoe when you are ready for it. Or transition slowly., May 1, 2015
This review is from: Sockwa G4 (Apparel)
My new favorite minimalist shoes. These are amazing shoes. But perhaps should be a 2nd or third pair after getting used to minimalist shoes that have a bit more support. I found them true to size and incredibly easy to get on. They provide good traction and comfort and you can really feel the road and everything. They also seem to have a little side support.

Also the black I can wear to work. I think going minimalist is awesome. We are designed this way and it is highly beneficial. BUT. You have likely been in non-minimalist shoes for decades. This is a great shoe. But either start off wearing it just a couple of hours a day or have this not be your first pair. Highly recommended

Viva Labs 100% MCT Oil: 32-Fluid Ounces, Naturally Extracted and Sustainability Sourced
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Less taste than coconut oil. Definitely a product to try and see how it works for you., May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very powerful, some plus and minuses compared to coconut oil. I have used coconut oil for some time. In coffee, for cooking, straight as a snack, for teeth brushing. I was fortunate to try this product and I do recommend it. The first big difference is less of a taste in my coffee. Second it seems to have even more impact on energy and brain function. Now this might not be something you want. And I find myself not using this every day. Also it is not a whole food like coconut oil. But I do recommend everyone try this and see how it goes.

Jarrow Formulas Astaxanthin, 60 Count, 4 mg
Jarrow Formulas Astaxanthin, 60 Count, 4 mg
Price: $12.79
20 used & new from $10.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted company, good ingredients., March 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I trust Jarrow to put in what they say and NOT put in what isn't there. This is critically important when choosing a supplement. A recent study showed most supplements you buy at many brick and mortar stores have nothing.

I also like the label states all non GMO. The short time I've been using it I do see, pun intended, some small eyesight improvement. So recommended.

The Honest Kitchen Love: Grain Free Beef Dog Food, 2 lb
The Honest Kitchen Love: Grain Free Beef Dog Food, 2 lb
Price: $25.47
3 used & new from $25.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ingredient list, our dog loves the taste., March 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Much better than most dog food. The ingredient list is superb overall. Including being no grain. Which is huge to us. We are no grain humans and dogs have not evolved to eat grains. It sickens me the 'premium' dog foods at vets are chocked full of grains.

Our dog loves the taste, she really does. 4 stars because no idea what ranged beef means. Is this grass fed beef? Say so. Also package does say no Chinese ingredients but not where they are from otherwise. Still it is a dog food I recommend, and I recommend very few.

Kalita Wave Dripper 185 3-4 people for # 05033 (japan import)
Kalita Wave Dripper 185 3-4 people for # 05033 (japan import)
Offered by leaf-co japan
Price: $25.94
105 used & new from $23.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from Aeropress. Fun to use, good results., March 8, 2015
Upgrade for us over the Aeropress, here's why. We like the results on the Aeropress. But based on talk about the Makita decided to give it a try. We are glad we did. First, it tastes great. Really gets the most out of our grinds. Second can do both our morning coffees at once. Third saving on coffee costs. We are using approximately 25% less coffee than with the Aeropress but more coffee taste. Fifth, relaxing and fun way to make coffee. A bit of an art to pouring, but nice way to start the day. Highly recommended.

Primula Tempo Infusion Hot/Cold Tea and Fruit Water Pitcher, 55-Ounce, Black
Primula Tempo Infusion Hot/Cold Tea and Fruit Water Pitcher, 55-Ounce, Black
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, can't review at this time. Container arrived shattered., March 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Neutral review because item was broken in many places. Both the outer and inner boxes were undamaged.

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Potato and Kangaroo Dry Dog Food, 6/4-Pound
Price: $19.79
7 used & new from $15.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Canola oil, 'natural flavors', no thanks, March 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was intrigued by the kangaroo, no grains, and limited ingredients. But ultimately I can't recommend. Why? Canola oil is one of the main ingredients. It is very pro inflammatory, almost all GMO. Making it even worse. Also on the label? Natural flavors. Companies only use this term if they have something to hide. Just tell me what is in the food.

I buy orijen products. High quality, sourced and made in Canada. I would check those out instead.

T.S. Shure ArchiQuest Wooden Pirate Blocks Play Set & Storybook
T.S. Shure ArchiQuest Wooden Pirate Blocks Play Set & Storybook
Price: $27.05
7 used & new from $23.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for creative, imaginative play, March 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great for imaginative play and high quality sturdy blocks. The book is a nice touch and you get an impressive number of blocks. Perhaps too many. There are a number of small ones that make me worried to have this near our dog. Definitely a no go if a child is not old enough or has young siblings.

But 4 and up, 3 if your child is ok with small objects, good, creative fun.

Phenomenal: A Hesitant Adventurerís Search for Wonder in the Natural World
Phenomenal: A Hesitant Adventurerís Search for Wonder in the Natural World
by Leigh Ann Henion
Price: $19.59
71 used & new from $12.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Experience many wondrous parts of our world, great for Nature lovers, parents, or both, March 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At first the premise of the book seemed a bit odd, perhaps even shocking. But now it makes so much sense and I am so glad I read it. First I do believe there is so much healing and wisdom and strength in Nature. And a sense of awe keeps you young and vital. So as just a travel book you get to experience such wonderful people and places.

But I also appreciated the wisdom of a parent and child being independent lives. A partnership not co-dependent. Highly recommended for Nature lovers, parents, and both.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20