Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for austin_Larry > Reviews

Browse

austin_Larry's Profile

Customer Reviews: 841

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

austin_Larry RSS Feed (Austin, TX USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cellet Apple Licensed MFI Certified 2.1 Amp Lightning 8 Pin Retractable Car Charger for iPhone 5 5s 6 6s 6 Plus 6s Plus iPad Air 1 2 iPad mini 1 2 3 4, iPad Pro - Retail Packaging
Price: $16.75
9 used & new from $16.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger especially for backseat charging., December 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Charges fast, reaches back seat, retractable pretty well with a 'jerk pull'. Functional for backseat charging. Recommended.

Zak! Designs Sculpted Ceramic Mug in Shape of Captain Phasma from Star Wars The Force Awakens, BPA-free, Star Wars Collectible
Price: $3.56
8 used & new from $2.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, but very lightweight and an ackward shape for storage., December 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Looks great and easy to drink from. It does take up more room than a standard cup. It is also very lightweight which I like. Overall I like it but it will take up more storage in your cabinet so be aware of that.

Also even though it looks nice, it is not substantial at all. That doesn't really matter to me though. Enjoy the look and so does my daughter

Optima Collection Platinum Level Complete Bath Set, includes 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, and 2 Washclothes, 100% Eco-Friendly Pre-Consumer Regenerated Cotton
Price: $34.00
3 used & new from $18.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Work very well. A little coarse, but I like the feel a lot. My favorite new towels., December 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very functional towels. These have quickly become my favorite since they are eco-friendly and very absorbent. I like the unfinished texture. But they are not as soft as other towels. If that is your prime concern then maybe not for you. But I would urge anyone to try them because they get the job done quickly, seem like they will last awhile. In Winter especially I just want to get dried quickly. Highly recommended

Sterling Silver Double-Twist Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
Price: $72.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sparkle for price. Overall recommended., November 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good sparkle, overall lock for the price. These are casual elegant everyday earrings with decent sparkle for the price. My wife likes the look, as do I, but says they are around average for comfort.

Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12,Supports Brain Cells and Nerve Tissue, 2500 mcg, 100 Lozenges
Price: $14.69
9 used & new from $13.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good supplement for many, and I trust Jarrow., November 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Big fan of Jarrow for getting what they say on package. This is a bioavailabile form of B-12. I use in conjunction with methyl folate. If you've never heard of that research MTHFR. I had a 23andMe analysis done and it showed I could benefit from both.

OtterBox STRADA SERIES Leather Wallet Case for iPhone 6/6s - Frustration Free Packaging - CHIC REVIVAL (WARM BLACK/MAROON LEATHER)
17 used & new from $23.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, stylish, feels good in the hand, classy case., September 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife really enjoys this case. Good protection, without a lot of added weight or bulk. The clasp works great. Keeps it secure but easy to unlatch. It is a little subdued and she found it hard to find in her purse. So she added some colorful tape. But perfect if subdued colors is want you want. Recommended.

Kelty TN 3 Person Tent
Kelty TN 3 Person Tent
Price: Click here to see our price
17 used & new from $224.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy set up and lightweight, decent amount of room, great rain fly., September 16, 2015
This review is from: Kelty TN 3 Person Tent (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We had to wait for some cooler weather to test this on an actual camping trip rather than just the backyard. It was a very good experience even though it was car camping. Less room then we are accustomed to, but myself, wife, and daughter were able to sleep comfortably.

So lightweight and easy to carry. Incredibly easy to set up. The rain fly is wonderful. Not a lot of pockets inside, there could have been more. And on an subsequent set up for camping in the backyard our puppy did pretty much destroy it. So be careful with it and it should give lots of good service. But not puppy proof for sure.

Nature Bound Bug Vacuum and Critter Barn Habitat Combo Set
Nature Bound Bug Vacuum and Critter Barn Habitat Combo Set
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product. Works very well and it has heightened our child's interest in insects., July 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fantastic product. This works very well and is so much fun for our daughter. And also we feel it has a significant safety component as she really is interested in bugs and we are not knowledgeable on which ones are safe all the time.

Simple but effective design. With just a few twists the bugs get in, they get trapped. You open up the barn and they go in. We have her return the bugs. This has just heightened her interest, we feel better, it is a lot of fun. I just can not recommend it enough. It works, it is fun, it is educational.

Vysk EP1 Privacy Charging Case for iPhone 6 - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $83.99
2 used & new from $83.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Beeping when charging made it unusable., July 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This was much better than expected in terms of bulk and feel. I was thinking it would be much larger.

However mine had a fatal flaw. It would beeb constantly when in recharge mode. I called the company and they said it was not normal. And they would call or email me back. They did neither.

One other thing. In order to use the headphone slot you need an extender, which is supplied. But easy to use. Without the beeping, 4 stars for being a nice case and a camera case.

Nature Bound Binoculars Toy
Nature Bound Binoculars Toy
Price: $11.65
6 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice way for a child to have their own binoculars, July 15, 2015
This review is from: Nature Bound Binoculars Toy (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good for not little hands, tough, and not too expensive. This isn't a great binocular, of course, but it is a fun binocular and great for kids. My regular ones are much too heavy and big. Plus a bit expensive and I'd rather not take more chances then I can.

I've looked through them and they give a decent view. Most of all our almost 5 year old daughter likes them, recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20