Profile for austin_Larry > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 492

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

austin_Larry RSS Feed (Austin, TX USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
(5171DH) Dollhouse Womens Cotton Coffee is My Lover Tank and Capri Set in Pink Hearts Size: M
Offered by Classic Designs
Price: $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer PJs, cool and comfortable., July 11, 2014
My wife is very much enjoying this in the summer. She really likes the short pants size, the material feels comfortable and cool to her. It is just a great summer PJ set with a bit of whimsy thrown in with the coffee style. Recommended.

10 WAYS TO GROW TINY SUPERHUMANS: How To Enable The Kids In Your Life To Look, Feel And Perform Like Optimized Human Machines
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit short (in a good way) but packed with useful information that any parent should consider and implement., July 11, 2014
A bit on the short side (but useful length) but packed with useful, life affirming/ life improving information.If you have been Paleo/Primal for a bit a lot of this information you have probably heard before.

But Ben has collected it in short, easy to read in one setting reminder. And I definitely learned some new things and I really needed the reminders. Ben points out very good things to be eating (child and adults), the importance of rough housing (new to me), the importance of walking bare foot (I hadn't thought about that), and some great reminders to put away the electronics and engage with your child on your workout.

Because of the book I now do chest pushups using my 3 year old daughter and she loves it. I think one thing that was missing, especially for people newer to Paleo/Primal concepts was what foods to avoid. I think that is as important, possibly even more so, then the good suggestions on what to add to you and your child's diet. Overall highly recommended.

Contigo Tranquil Bottle, 20-Ounce, Greyed Jade
Contigo Tranquil Bottle, 20-Ounce, Greyed Jade
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely designed for easy ice filling, very comfortable bottle material, July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Simple yet very useful feature to have two easy to use opening on the top. One lets you put ice in easily. I like this as I enjoy chilled beverages. Then the drinking opening is also easy to use and very comfortable.

The outer material has a very nice feel and secure grip. Drinks stay cold a decent time.

Overall one of my favorite bottles despite being just a little too small for my preferred size.

Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Black
Rubbermaid Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Black
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice large size, mixes well, easy to drink from, July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is probably my largest shaker bottle and useful if you need that. It mixes well as a paddle designed ball. At least as well as the wire balls I have used.

Easy to drink from. Overall recommended.

Quartet 4-Count Broad Dry-Erase Marker Kit, 1 Eraser, 2 oz. Spray Cleaner (51-659672Q)
Price: $11.38
7 used & new from $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent cleaner and eraser, pens very nice narrow lines, but ink hard to clean, July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I do like the nice, narrow lines with these pens. Leaving messages at work they look nice. And eraser is functional if a bit flimsy. Cleaner seems to help.

The one problem is they are harder to clean than other markers. It isn't the eraser. It works fine with my other markers. Over time it gets a bit annoying to have to work a bit more each time to erase.

Nutri Ninja Pro (BL450)
Nutri Ninja Pro (BL450)
Offered by BKKT Products
Price: $110.00
5 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, easy to use, compact, well made, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Nutri Ninja Pro (BL450) (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Instructions were clear and this is a very easy blender to use. It has no problems with ice and makes wonderful veggie smoothies. I much prefer having all the parts of the vegetable, especially the fiber. So in many ways this is a superior product for me then many traditional juicers.

We also use it for many small food processing jobs for which it works very well. For salsa, sauces, guacamole it works great. But it does sauceify things. It would have been nice to have a chopping blade for more versatility. But for its intended uses, it does a great job. Especially with the ice and getting seemingly everything from the veggies.

Dockers Men's 32mm Feather Edge Reversible Belt,Brown/Black,36
Dockers Men's 32mm Feather Edge Reversible Belt,Brown/Black,36
Price: $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt if looking for one a little on the thin side and two colors. Unless at least an inch between sizes order a size up, June 17, 2014
I am right around a 35 inch waist and ordered a 36. You normally order a size up. So 38 inch belt if a 36. I saw one review that said to order the size of your waist. I can reach the first hole but barely. And I am probably closer to a 34 then 36. So I would go with a size up.

The belt is on the narrow side which is what I wanted. I usually can only find thicker belts at box stores. The clasp reverses easily and has a contemporary design. So for most work and leisure situations it will work just fine.

Arrow Men's Short Sleeve Wide Plaid Bright Madras Woven, Camelia Rose, Small
Arrow Men's Short Sleeve Wide Plaid Bright Madras Woven, Camelia Rose, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Rose color is a nice change. Good quality weave, comfortable in summer, true to size, June 17, 2014
This caught my eye because of the color combination of the rose. Not my normal color but I thought it would look good in jeans that we are allowed to wear at work.

It does look nice and my wife approves of it as well. The quality of the weave is good. Solid but not too thick so can be worn in the summer and feel good. Recommended.

Sealy Soybean Natural Dream Crib Mattress
Sealy Soybean Natural Dream Crib Mattress
Price: $199.99
3 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Built in waterproof cover, can be used on a toddler bed for extra value, daughter gets a good night sleep, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The mattress feels great to me and my wife. Like a good adult foam mattress. Firm but giving enough in the right way. Our daughter took to it right away and liked it from the get go.

When deciding on expense, one thing to keep in mind is that toddler beds, at least ours, uses a crib sized mattress. So we are getting extra use out of it. A good night's sleep benefits everyone in the family. So for that, highly recommended.

Black & Decker CM1640 16-Inch Cordless Mower, 40-volt
Black & Decker CM1640 16-Inch Cordless Mower, 40-volt
Price: $312.99
3 used & new from $312.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good product made even better with a huge advance in battery technology, but wish there was a mulching option, June 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My previous electric lawn mowers were some of my best purchases ever. I bought a Black and Decker and Neuton. I recommend both companies. A cordless electric mower transforms mowing. Gone are fumes, oil, maintenance, yanking, extreme noise. A messy, self-polluting, and environmental polluting endeavor is changed to a pleasant one.

The CM1640 is so light that mowing is effortless. The 40volt battery weighs a fraction of my previous 36volt battery. The mower is extremely powerful and virtually weightless in feel. I'd prefer a 17 inch mower but the ease of mowing makes my lawn mowing done in a flash. With no pollution, no tuneups, just a nice, effortless glide.

The cut adjustment is great. My only complaint is that I'd have liked the verstality to go bagless and use this as a mulching mower. I haven't tried it and I don't think it is designed to work this way.

You get two batteries, they charge pretty quick. On a normal to slightly high height I can easily do my 1/8 acre lawn easily. I highly recommend electric mowers. This one is light enough that anyone can use it; kids, older folk, anyone. Extremely powerful, quiet, well-designed. Recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 11:53 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20