Profile for X. Nguyen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 109

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

X. Nguyen RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Fireman Sam - Figurines Double Pack (Elvis & Tom) [Amazon Exclusive]
Fireman Sam - Figurines Double Pack (Elvis & Tom) [Amazon Exclusive]
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these because they're very hard to find anywhere else ..., January 5, 2015
I like these because they're very hard to find anywhere else online besides in the UK. However, they're very small!!!! I mean super tiny, almost a choking hazard for a 2 year-old to own!

Sterling Silver, White Simulated Shell Pearl, and Cubic Zirconia Lever-Back Earrings (8 mm)
Price: $22.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent craftsmanship!, January 5, 2015
I've owned these for 3 years. Excellent craftsmanship!!! Looks high-quality and I've received tons of compliments on them. The pearls feel smooth and nice. The sterling silver is sturdy and I wear them daily to work for the past 3 years I've had them. Love it!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my princess party!, September 4, 2014
Got this for my daughter's 1st B-day princess theme. They're actually a higher quality than I thought! I loved that they came in blue, so the little boys could wear it too. Just buy some jewels and have the kids slap it on and you got yourself an activity for the party too. It doesn't show it in the picture, but the back of the crowns is held up a coil-type plastic. Very sturdy and stays on! Beware that when they arrive you will have to do some labor in getting them ready. You have to take out the foam inserts.

Wilton Sugar Pearls, White, 5 Oz
Wilton Sugar Pearls, White, 5 Oz
Price: $5.96
17 used & new from $4.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my cupcakes that I made at home, September 4, 2014
Perfect for my cupcakes that I made at home!! Only Amazon had these at a great price! I made over 4 dozen cupcakes and still have a lot leftover for next time! They're a good size for kids to eat too. Not the gigantic ones you see at the store.

Hot Pink Paper Party Favor Bags, 12ct
Hot Pink Paper Party Favor Bags, 12ct
Price: $1.49
8 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags for candy buffets too!, September 4, 2014
Love these! Very high-quality product. I used them as candy bags for my daughter's candy buffet at her party. They are exactly the shade of hot pink that I was hoping to receive. They're very large, and can be used as party favor bags too. I found these way cheaper on Amazon.

BH Cosmetics 88 Color Cool Shimmer Palette
BH Cosmetics 88 Color Cool Shimmer Palette
Offered by Foxfire Sales
Price: $18.10
6 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The colors are AWESOME, blend well, July 23, 2014
The colors are AWESOME, blend well, and stay on. I HIGHLY recommend this palette to anyone that wants a large selection. I never even heard of this brand, but I found it through a myhabit.com deal. The shimmer is really pretty and I love that it lasts long! What a steal for the price. I went back to Amazon to find this brand again, and bought a 2nd palette for work!

Blossoms and Branches Decorative Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Blossoms and Branches Decorative Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Offered by Wall_Art_Corner
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and stuck well!!, May 6, 2014
I put this in my daughter's nursery and received so many compliments!!! It's beautiful and sticks very well. I had to remove some and replace them somewhere else, but after 3 months they are still on my walls. That's the most important thing when buying sticker decals for your walls! The other reviewers were right. This is a high-quality item, and not like the other cheapy ones. I'm going to buy more from this company.

The directions were easy to follow as well. I took some time out to veer away from the directions and created my own wall of art for it. The colors were just like in the picture too.

Fire Truck Photo Prop Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Fire Truck Photo Prop Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Offered by Zoom Party
Price: $10.19
8 used & new from $7.06

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small!!!, May 4, 2014
Bought this for my kids' birthday party. I was expecting it to be way bigger, even after what the other reviewers said. It was too short. Even if I put it on top of a table for the kids to stand on, it's way too short and small. The company was nice enough to give me a full refund though. I wouldn't recommend this unless the kids were under 2 years old!

Kirkland Ito En Matcha Blend Japanese Green Tea-100 ct
Kirkland Ito En Matcha Blend Japanese Green Tea-100 ct
Offered by Simply Best Deals
Price: $19.79
47 used & new from $13.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Costco tea, March 25, 2014
Just want everyone to know that you can find these at Costco for $15 a box. But anyways, I normally purchase these from Amazon because I like to ship them as gifts to various people around the US. Very high-quality tea, and great for the price. I think it's the best green tasting tea I've found, and I'm not really a tea-lover. I only give it 4-stars for the pricing.

Disposable Polypropylene Shoe Covers, L, 100-Pack DSC100 Blue
Disposable Polypropylene Shoe Covers, L, 100-Pack DSC100 Blue
Offered by Bestchoicetolife
Price: $10.10
12 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, March 25, 2014
Purchased these so that my real estate agent could use for our house showings. They work fine. Seem very high-quality and durable for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11