Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Deon Jackson > Reviews

Browse

Deon Jackson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deon Jackson RSS Feed (Cincinnati, Oh)

Pyle Sports PHRM38GR Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Minimum, Average Heart Rate, Calories, Target Zones, Green
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $26.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, January 17, 2013
I've tried and tried and for the life of me and I can't figure out how to get my total calories burned. I've read the directions at least 20x and still can't get it to work. At this point I'm ready to just pay more and buy a Polar HRM. I hear they're easy to use.

Push Has Come to Shove: Getting Our Kids the Education They Deserve--Even If It Means Picking a Fight
by Dr. Steve Perry
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, October 7, 2011
I first heard of Dr. Perry and Capital Prep while viewing the documentary Waiting for Superman. While browsing one of my favorite blogs, Imagination Soup I read and excerpt from Push has Come to Shove. This book is definitely an eye opener. It's a must read for any teacher, parent or tax paying citizen. As he states it's not time for education reform it's time for a transformation. His tactics may seem a little harsh but it's time to get harsh...our children are suffering.

Graco Meal Time Highchair
Graco Meal Time Highchair

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for a larger child, September 26, 2008
We've been using this high chair for about 6 months. It's been great until now. The tray doesn't pull out far enough for a larger child. My daughter is 13 months and 24lbs. The tray is too tight on her belly. Also, the bar underneath the tray is not removable so her legs scrape against the sides when I'm trying to put her in or get her out. I rec'd this as a gift along with the pack and play, swing and travel system. When I initially registered I didn't realize this would be a problem. I was hoping to get years of use of it but I think I'm going to have to look into another highchair.