Profile for JLu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JLu RSS Feed (Houston)

Starfrit 093290-006-0000 Silicone and Stainless Steel Tongs, 9-Inch, Red
Starfrit 093290-006-0000 Silicone and Stainless Steel Tongs, 9-Inch, Red
Price: $10.95
4 used & new from $7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 3, 2014
I was expecting it to be bigger, and better quality. It's a bit cheap looking on the plastic material. It took a long time to ship also. Not so good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 11:47 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Good quality, March 3, 2014
I got compliments all the time in public. Kids love it too, so cute and good quality. Definitely worth it.

crocs 14802 Mickey Peekaboo Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Red/Yellow,12 M US Little Kid
Offered by Surf and Dirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 3, 2014
It was larger than I expected, but it was so cute. Hopefully my 6 yr old still want to use it.

Zeimax® Pink Polka Dot Gloss Flex Gel Case For iPhone 5 5S
Zeimax® Pink Polka Dot Gloss Flex Gel Case For iPhone 5 5S
Offered by EC Superstore
Price: $3.02
9 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, March 3, 2014
I was expecting Gel case as the title noted but this is cheap plastic. Thin, and not good quality at all. I guess you got what you paid for.

pediped Flex Mercury Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Grey/Red,26 EU (9-9.5 E US Toddler)
Offered by GOODIES FOR KIDDIES - ORDER BY 12/22 3 PM EST - MUST CHOOSE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO GUARANTEE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 10, 2013
Very good shoes, pediped is definitely the best shoes for your growing kids feet. Love it! Love the quality, the style, so light!

K-Swiss Women's Ultra Tubes 100 Running Shoe, Neon Blue/Silver/Bright Yellow, 5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks trendy, October 21, 2012
Haven't really use it but from trying it on, I can tell it feels comfy and the color yellow blue combination is so fresh, bright and not overwhelming. I love what I see so far.

Skagen Women's 358SSSBD Steel Collection Black Glitz Dial Watch
Skagen Women's 358SSSBD Steel Collection Black Glitz Dial Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too thin and tiny, October 21, 2012
It is a very thin and tiny watch. From the picture I imagined it bigger and sturdier. It is a pretty watch no doubt. I think it fits for those really skinny people with really skinny wrist. I was a bit disappointed but I decided to keep it just to save myself the hassle of returning it.

Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall (Blu-ray/CD)
Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall (Blu-ray/CD)
DVD ~ Adele
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $22.47
33 used & new from $12.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Better buy the real album, February 7, 2012
I love Adele more than anything but this concert is not as expected. The voice was not as good, I guess because she was already having problems with her cord. Anyway I wish I had bought the album 21 instead, at least I get better quality sound to listen in my car. The concert dvd was plain, nothing exciting considering her voice was not that great at the time.

Clek 2010 Oobr Booster Car Seat, Paul Frank Zoom Julius
Clek 2010 Oobr Booster Car Seat, Paul Frank Zoom Julius

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Booster Seat!, April 14, 2011
Love the fresh colors & paul frank on it. My 3 year old son is very picky but the moment he saw the seat coming out of the box, he loves is instantly. And my hubby who is also very picky & always complain about baby gear products has no complain about it whatsoever. The quality of the material is top of the class, you can feel it just by touching it. It fits in our Odyssey perfectly, and my son loves it to death. Pricey but well worth it!