Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for JLu > Reviews

Browse

JLu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JLu RSS Feed (Houston)

Page: 1 | 2
Yazilind Vintage Cute Antique Bronze Bicycle Crystal Inlay Pendant Metal Chain Necklace Women 33"
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LTD
Price: $14.20

1.0 out of 5 stars I was tempted since the price is so low but in total I wasted almost $15, November 23, 2015
I regret this purchase, should have waited my first one to arrive before I jumped in to another purchase. I was tempted since the price is so low but in total I wasted almost $15, what a waste. This one is particularly bad because the chain smell bad and also the diamonds around the wheels are not align and also already fell off by the time I got it. How can I wear this? Going straight to the trash! Save your $, go to Forever 21, they have much better quality, and most of the necklaces are only $6. At least you can wear it.

Yazilind Vintage Pretty Bronze Lucky Tree Pendant Alloy Chain Long Necklace Women 28"
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LTD
Price: $12.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, bad material., November 23, 2015
This was my first purchase of fashion necklace at amazon. I know from the start this will come from HongKong or china or whatever Asian countries. I know the price is so cheap so not expecting much, just a decent necklace but oh boy, I regret it. The necklace chain smells bad, I don't know what material it's made from but the smell is bad, feels so rusty too, just overall bad! I bought 2 other necklaces too, all are cheap looking, obviously on this case you got what you paid for.

Luxurious Double Tassel necklace Gold Plated Long Design gift necklace
Luxurious Double Tassel necklace Gold Plated Long Design gift necklace
Offered by Beautiful paradise
Price: $1.91
7 used & new from $1.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away! Very cheap looking, November 23, 2015
Beware!! you got what you paid for! it looks so cheap, color is not even gold, it's weird gold, cheap looking, and nothing like the picture. one of the diamonds was already gone by the time it arrived, it's just so bad looking! I'd recommend it to anyone. It's simply that bad.

VOBAGA Women's Loose Casual Stripe Color Collision T-Shirt Tops Blouse Green XXL
Offered by MY LOVELY STORE
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is incredibly small!, November 13, 2015
It's incredibly small in the chest. Busty people should stay away. I wear 38B and couldn't fit my chest in the XXL size. This item is made for skinny flat chested people. Stay away if you're in chunky side. The color is pretty though!, wish it fits me!

LED Light Up Futuristic Weapons with motion activated Sound (3-Pack)
LED Light Up Futuristic Weapons with motion activated Sound (3-Pack)
Offered by FlashingBlinkyLights, Inc.
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool and cheap., November 13, 2015
My sons love this thing! It works fine so far for me, but I did warn my kids that they have to play gentle with it, as I read the reviews you can't really play hard with it. It does looks quite cheap but boys don't really care as long as it lights up and have sounds! this thing takes so much battery too, we replaced battery 2 times already in a week we got. Overall good buy considering the price and functionality.

Just Model Pokemon Bulbasaur 6'' Soft Plush Stuffed Doll Toy Free, Blue
Just Model Pokemon Bulbasaur 6'' Soft Plush Stuffed Doll Toy Free, Blue
Price: $4.97
11 used & new from $4.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, November 13, 2015
Not too bad at all for the price! Arrived really fast too! The face, color and shape is a bit off from the real character but my kids still love it so a good buy overall.

Generic Stuffed Animal Figures Poke Doll Plush (8 Piece), 5"
Generic Stuffed Animal Figures Poke Doll Plush (8 Piece), 5"
Offered by shoooose
Price: $31.90
9 used & new from $27.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, November 13, 2015
Not bad at all for the price! Some of the characters' color and face shape is a bit off but not too bad. My kids love them, for the cost it's worth it. Faster delivery than estimated too! Good buy!

Pokémon Pokemon Emolga 6" Soft Plush Stuffed Doll Toy Grey, Free
Pokémon Pokemon Emolga 6" Soft Plush Stuffed Doll Toy Grey, Free
Price: $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, November 13, 2015
Cute and arrived faster than expected. Good quality too! My kids love it! For the price it's worth it!

AOFENG INC. Pokemon Squirtle/Zenigame Rare Soft Plush Toy Doll 6.5" Free, Blue
AOFENG INC. Pokemon Squirtle/Zenigame Rare Soft Plush Toy Doll 6.5" Free, Blue
Price: $5.17
23 used & new from $3.27

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't pay attention when it arrived because my kids took it right away but they only hold it and never fight for it so I thin, November 13, 2015
It's cute and arrived faster than expected, but only after a couple of weeks I saw the stitches on the neck rip off. I didn't pay attention when it arrived because my kids took it right away but they only hold it and never fight for it so I think the stitches are bad to begin with.

Starfrit 093290-006-0000 Silicone and Stainless Steel Tongs, 9-Inch, Red
Starfrit 093290-006-0000 Silicone and Stainless Steel Tongs, 9-Inch, Red
Price: $6.25
65 used & new from $2.79

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 3, 2014
I was expecting it to be bigger, and better quality. It's a bit cheap looking on the plastic material. It took a long time to ship also. Not so good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 11:47 AM PDT