Profile for Teresa Deane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teresa Deane RSS Feed (space)

iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, Black and Silver
iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, Black and Silver
16 used & new from $205.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Same results as the rest..won't last, don't waste your $$, September 11, 2013
I have a Roomba hanging on the wall right now gathering dust - it does not work. My experience was the same as others - it will last about 6 months to a year, then fail. iRobot will send you a remanufactured one, it will last a few months, then fail again. Oh, and I went the route of calling support, it's a waste of time. Take note of how many refurbished models are avail for sale...they're all over the place, for a reason!

This is a great idea, someone just needs to build a reliable model - iRobot has not done this. So, to sum it up...nice product when it works, which isn't for long, horrible support, you're better off vacuuming the old fashion way!

Sharp LC32SV29U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - Black (2011 Model)
Sharp LC32SV29U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV - Black (2011 Model)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK TV, January 22, 2012
I agree with the other person that said it's a bit "muddy" - not the clearest pic I've ever seen. But, for $250 it's not a bad tv for the bedroom. I bought it for my son's room - it's fine.

Nexera 100606 Pinnacle 56-Inch TV Stand, Black
Nexera 100606 Pinnacle 56-Inch TV Stand, Black
Offered by Cymax
Price: $252.99
12 used & new from $222.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice console, December 22, 2010
We've had this console for about six months. I wish it was a bit lower to have the TV at eye view. Overall, I'm fairly happy with it. It went together easy and looks nice. The back is a bit cheap looking, but if it's against a wall there are no issues. I adapted mine a bit - cutting a hole in the center between the center of the console to pass wires within the cabinet, added magnets to close the doors and drilled thru the top to allow for cables.

Lindhaus HealthCare Pro Hepa 12'' Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Lindhaus HealthCare Pro Hepa 12'' Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Saras Vac Shack
Price: $699.00
8 used & new from $678.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vacuum!!!!..., December 22, 2010
We've had ours for about 15 yrs...No repairs required, just change the bag and filter and keep on vacuuming. It is a bit on the heavy side but that's because it has two motors, a vac and beater bar motor (most have a single motor like the Oreck). It vacuums better then anything I've ever used (and I have had a collection over the years). We had a cheaper vac (Panasonic) it was good but lasted about 5 yrs. The Lindhaus is well worth the investment. I have an Electrolux and Oreck as well, this is the best by far but then again the others are lighter and one is a canister (Electrolux) we use it for base boards, etc. The Oreck is at our summer home and does a great job but is prone to burning out belts.

Energy Take LCR Speaker (Single, Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Energy Take LCR Speaker (Single, Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes for a GREAT center channel, July 7, 2010
I received a Bose VCS10 for Father's Day and had a hard time saying to my wife and kids that this speaker was basically a let down for two reasons - 1. I didn't want to upset my family who gave it to me, 2. It's a Bose, it just has to sound good! Well, reality is it stunk!! I couldn't tell if it was on or off, it made no difference at all. I could barely make out dialogue within movies, etc. I spent hours making adjustments thinking it was me but it wasn't. I decided to send it back and try again. I researched center channels and decided to go with the Energy LCR - size (placing it in front of my TV) and performance were my concerns. I was also a bit concerned that I was mixing it with a bunch of different speakers. In a nutshell - it immediately blew me away...compact, great sound and outstanding looks! Oh, and did I mention it cost about a third of the price of a Bose (great deal via Amazon)??!!!...Buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed!!