Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Noah Gunderson The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Heather B. Rezowalli > Reviews

Browse

Heather B. Rezow...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather B. Rezowalli RSS Feed (Danville, California)

The Calendar Diet: A Month by Month Guide to Losing Weight While Living Your Life
by Melina B. Jampolis
Price: $13.39
28 used & new from $9.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Info Packed in this Book!!!, March 26, 2012
This new book of Dr.Melina's is one of the best healthy eating guide I have ever read. In fact I keep this book next to my bed to review each evening for motivation...... I like reviewing my eating plan and the recipes are FABULOUS!!! Super, super easy and taste great. I love the Egg Whites Rancheros. Theres a lot of info that is so easy to read. I'm working on the exercises with weights. That is definitely my weakness and the pictures help.
I've gotten a few for friends and I'm going to buy a few more to share with friends who want to be into a healthy life style.
If you want to improve your mental and physical health, Dr. Melina is the one that can do it. I can't say enough(:

Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Cinnamon Almond, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Cinnamon Almond, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Protein Bars!!!!!, November 17, 2007
Dr. Melina's protein bars are exactly what I have been looking for. Low calorie, GREAT tasting, and excellent quality ingredients. I have been on her program and have loss 25 pounds. Her protein bars get me through those tough afternoons and mornings when I do not have time to buy something of good quality to eat. I can take them anywhere. I've shared these at my work place and they all love them too. These are great for anyone...my kids love these as a snack for school. No high fructose sugars. Again I recommend (all the flavors) this item as the best protein bar on the market.Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Cinnamon Almond, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Protein Bars!!!!!, November 17, 2007
Dr. Molina's protein bars are exactly what I have been looking for. Low calorie, GREAT tasting, and excellent quality ingredients. I have been on her program and have loss 25 pounds. Her protein bars get me through those tough afternoons and mornings when I do not have time to buy something of good quality to eat. I can take them anywhere. I've shared these at my work place and they all love them too. These are great for anyone...my kids love these as a snack for school. No high fructose sugars. Again I recommend (all the flavors) these as the best protein bar on the market.Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Lemon Raspberry, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Lemon Raspberry, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Protein Bars!!!!!, November 17, 2007
Dr. Molina's protein bars are exactly what I have been looking for. Low calorie, GREAT tasting, and excellent quality ingredients. I have been on her program and have loss 25 pounds. Her protein bars get me through those tough afternoons and mornings when I do not have time to buy something of good quality to eat. I can take them anywhere. I've shared these at my work place and they all love them too. These are great for anyone...my kids love these as a snack for school. No high fructose sugars. Again I recommend (all the flavors) these as the best protein bar on the market.Dr. Melina Protein Bar, Lemon Raspberry, 1.58-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)