Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Stephen Curtis > Reviews

Browse

Stephen Curtis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen Curtis "Steve Curtis" RSS Feed (Cocoa, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cressi Junior Frameless Mask Dry Snorkel Set, Pink
Cressi Junior Frameless Mask Dry Snorkel Set, Pink
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Kids Mask and Snorkel, July 7, 2015
Excellent quality and my 3 year old daughter is able to use both the mask and the snorkel!

Learning Resources Primary Science Lab Set
Learning Resources Primary Science Lab Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific kit! The flask works very well as a ..., July 6, 2015
Terrific kit! The flask works very well as a baking soda and vinegar volcano. My 3 year old daughter has played with this for hours and is learning at the same time. Well worth the 20 dollars I paid.

Garmin Forerunner 920XT Black/Blue Watch with HRM-Run
Garmin Forerunner 920XT Black/Blue Watch with HRM-Run
Offered by Bluetech
Price: $454.95
39 used & new from $409.46

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Garmin So Far, January 28, 2015
Terrific watch. I have the 910xt, which is the older version of this watch, the Fenix 2, and the D2 aviation watch and several of the older models and this one blows them all away. I love the fast wifi synch, the smart notifications, live tracking, step counts, and low profile. I have been wearing the 920 as my everyday watch since I got mine. I barely use the Fenix anymore, although it is a little more masculine looking, and has parachute jumpmaster climbing, and hiking modes. The 920xt is far the best Garmin training watch so far.

Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station (ME918LL/A)
Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station (ME918LL/A)
Price: $179.99
45 used & new from $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Awesome, March 12, 2014
This is a terrific router and has twice the range of my previous router. If I had it to do again, I would probably have gotten the one with the build in hard drive for wireless backups. I think I can always use this one to extend the range of my network even further. The signal strength does drop off a lot at the far end of my house, although my laptop can still connect fairly reliably unlike my earlier routers.

Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve - Model 7051 Original Blue (Medium (33-36cm))
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve - Model 7051 Original Blue (Medium (33-36cm))
Offered by Gillingham High Performance
Price: $42.95
5 used & new from $33.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Knee Support, March 12, 2014
I bought 2 of these and they work great when my knees are giving me trouble while I'm lifting heavy.

Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder
by Randi Kreger
Price: $13.11
79 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on the subject, March 12, 2014
This book is extremely insightful and will save you thousands of dollars if you are splitting up with a borderline.

Victorinox Avolve 22 Expandable Wheeled Carry On, Bronze, 22
Victorinox Avolve 22 Expandable Wheeled Carry On, Bronze, 22

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Bag, March 12, 2014
This is the best suitcase I have ever owned. It has held up to several months of abuse including falling out of my car while I was driving (don't ask me how that happened, but I can guarantee that a cheap chinese knockoff would have been trashed) It's the perfect size for me and rolls effortlessly.

The Communist Manifesto
The Communist Manifesto

2.0 out of 5 stars Marx was full of Crap, March 12, 2014
I bought this book because Marx has had such an impact on the world. Adam Smith and his "Wealth of Nations" is the opposite perspective and actually works in the real world. Unfortunately most of today's politicians seem to be more fans of Marx and his Big Government nonsense.

Green Toys Airplane, Red
Green Toys Airplane, Red
Price: $14.37
57 used & new from $11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sturdy Airplane Toy with no Sharp Edges, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Red (Toy)
My daughter likes this airplane toy a lot. She likes the Rocket more, but this one is good too. It's in her tub along with the Rocket and a few other favorites.

Green Toys Rocket with 2 Astronauts Toy Vehicle Playset, Red/Blue
Green Toys Rocket with 2 Astronauts Toy Vehicle Playset, Red/Blue
Price: $21.99
23 used & new from $21.94

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, March 12, 2014
Sturdy toy which should last for many years. It's stays in my daughter's bathtub now and she plays with it all the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5