Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Edie > Reviews

Browse

Edie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edie RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Mother Love
Mother Love
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother love is the story of family ties, May 27, 2016
This review is from: Mother Love (Kindle Edition)
The death of her unfaithful husband and the realization that her grown children can now stand on their own feet throws open the door to a new chapter in nurse Barbara Malone's unsatisfactory existence. She has wealth and a family she loves, but she's missed the feeling of being valued. Her life changes radically when she joins the Peace Corps and finds a new life in the mountains of Honduras. Mother love is the story of family ties, a quest for adventure and the difficult choices and challenges we have to face to make our lives better. A wonderful, inspiring read, filled with emotion and very identifiable characters Truly enjoyable!

Berkley Trilene XL Smooth Casting Monofilament Economy Packs(4-Pound,Clear)
Berkley Trilene XL Smooth Casting Monofilament Economy Packs(4-Pound,Clear)
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dream to Cast, April 19, 2015
Berkley Trilene XL is a dream to cast. I ordered 4 pound test because 2 pound was not available, and I was very satisfied. It's great for panfish.

South Bend Crappie Quick Check
South Bend Crappie Quick Check
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Glue!, April 19, 2015
We really like the Crappie Quick Check because it's so convenient to use, but what a nightmare it was removing the decorative paper "crappie" stuck to the plastic. Once removed, we had to deal with the adhesive, which completely obscured the inch markings. Take a hint, South Bend: A little dab to keep the crappie pic from sliding out of the checker is plenty. There's no need for that much glue. Our checker is still smeary.

CAT RED Ginger Tabby Short hair MINIATURE Angel Christmas Ornament NEW Resin CTA04
Offered by shopPAWZ
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, quality piece, December 3, 2013
I really liked this pretty little figurine, which I purchased for a friend who'd lost her kitty. More to the point, she liked it. :)

Staged to Death (A Caprice De Luca Mystery)
Staged to Death (A Caprice De Luca Mystery)
by Karen Rose Smith
Price: $7.99
67 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun story with a great new protagonist!, December 3, 2013
I've read a lot of Karen Rose Smith's romances and was curious about how she'd handle a cozy mystery. Gangbusters, that's how! From the opening, beautifully written and described scenes in Staged to Death to the ending that I didn't see coming, I was delighted. There's so much to like about this book: The characters shine, and readers get a glimpse into the lives of a close-knit Italian family with triumphs and troubles just like everyone else's. There's also a great minestrone recipe that I can't wait to try. Fun read! I'm already looking forward to seeing what retro, animal-loving Caprice gets herself into next time.

Trouble Vision: A Raven's Nest Bookstore Mystery
Trouble Vision: A Raven's Nest Bookstore Mystery
by Allison Kingsley
Price: $7.99
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read!, August 6, 2013
I loved the two previous books in this series, so I expected to like this one, too. I wasn't disappointed. Ms. Kingsley has the cozy mystery down pat. Love the characters, love the bookstore, and love the setting. Bring on the next one!

Nathan's Vow (Search For Love series Book 1)
Nathan's Vow (Search For Love series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice romance, October 27, 2012
I really like Karen Rose Smith's books, so I didn't read any of the reviews until I sat down to write this one. I have to say that, since I buy Ms.Smith's books for the romance--not the light paranormal elements in Nathan's Vow--I wasn't at all disappointed. As always, she delivered a warm romance with characters to cheer for. Good book, from the pretty cover to the last page.

Jake's Bride (Search For Love series Book 2)
Jake's Bride (Search For Love series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tale, October 27, 2012
When you read a book by Karen Rose Smith, you know you're going to get a happy ending, but how you get there is always a heartwarming trip. I love the way she digs deeply into the minds of her characters, teaching them along the way that even the most difficult obstacles can be overcome with love and trust.

Phantom
Phantom
by Lindsay Randall
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it., August 2, 2012
This review is from: Phantom (Mass Market Paperback)
I realize the opinions of people differ, but I must disagree with j.m.s. who said to skip this one. From the story, to the captivating hero to the positively lovely writing, this was a five star book for me. Hope Ms.Randall writes more tales like this one!

The CEO's Unexpected Proposal
The CEO's Unexpected Proposal
by Karen Rose Smith
Price: $5.25
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable story., June 18, 2012
I've read the other books Ms. Smith has set in Miner's Bluff, so it was really nice to take a trip back there to meet Dawson and Mikala. As with all of her characters, Ms. Smith creates people I'd like to know--people with conflicts that tear at the heart and the determination to get past them in the name of love. Warm, tender and believable with just the right amount of sizzle. Five Stars.

Page: 1 | 2