Profile for Edie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edie RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
CAT RED Ginger Tabby Short hair MINIATURE Angel Christmas Ornament NEW Resin CTA04
Offered by Abodewares
Price: $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, quality piece, December 3, 2013
I really liked this pretty little figurine, which I purchased for a friend who'd lost her kitty. More to the point, she liked it. :)

Staged to Death (Caprice de Luca Home Staging Mysteries)
Staged to Death (Caprice de Luca Home Staging Mysteries)
by Karen Rose Smith
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun story with a great new protagonist!, December 3, 2013
I've read a lot of Karen Rose Smith's romances and was curious about how she'd handle a cozy mystery. Gangbusters, that's how! From the opening, beautifully written and described scenes in Staged to Death to the ending that I didn't see coming, I was delighted. There's so much to like about this book: The characters shine, and readers get a glimpse into the lives of a close-knit Italian family with triumphs and troubles just like everyone else's. There's also a great minestrone recipe that I can't wait to try. Fun read! I'm already looking forward to seeing what retro, animal-loving Caprice gets herself into next time.

Trouble Vision: A Raven's Nest Bookstore Mystery
Trouble Vision: A Raven's Nest Bookstore Mystery
by Allison Kingsley
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read!, August 6, 2013
I loved the two previous books in this series, so I expected to like this one, too. I wasn't disappointed. Ms. Kingsley has the cozy mystery down pat. Love the characters, love the bookstore, and love the setting. Bring on the next one!

Nathan's Vow (Search For Love series Book 1)
Nathan's Vow (Search For Love series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice romance, October 27, 2012
I really like Karen Rose Smith's books, so I didn't read any of the reviews until I sat down to write this one. I have to say that, since I buy Ms.Smith's books for the romance--not the light paranormal elements in Nathan's Vow--I wasn't at all disappointed. As always, she delivered a warm romance with characters to cheer for. Good book, from the pretty cover to the last page.

Jake's Bride (Search For Love series Book 2)
Jake's Bride (Search For Love series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tale, October 27, 2012
When you read a book by Karen Rose Smith, you know you're going to get a happy ending, but how you get there is always a heartwarming trip. I love the way she digs deeply into the minds of her characters, teaching them along the way that even the most difficult obstacles can be overcome with love and trust.

Phantom
Phantom
by Lindsay Randall
47 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it., August 2, 2012
This review is from: Phantom (Mass Market Paperback)
I realize the opinions of people differ, but I must disagree with j.m.s. who said to skip this one. From the story, to the captivating hero to the positively lovely writing, this was a five star book for me. Hope Ms.Randall writes more tales like this one!

The CEO's Unexpected Proposal
The CEO's Unexpected Proposal
by Karen Rose Smith
Price: $4.73
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable story., June 18, 2012
I've read the other books Ms. Smith has set in Miner's Bluff, so it was really nice to take a trip back there to meet Dawson and Mikala. As with all of her characters, Ms. Smith creates people I'd like to know--people with conflicts that tear at the heart and the determination to get past them in the name of love. Warm, tender and believable with just the right amount of sizzle. Five Stars.

Mind Over Murder (A Raven's Nest Bookstore Mystery)
Mind Over Murder (A Raven's Nest Bookstore Mystery)
by Allison Kingsley
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly entertaining!, April 19, 2012
From the delightful cover, to the well drawn characters and book store setting, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. What a nice start to a cozy new series. Looking forward to reading more about Clara and her "Quinn Sense" in the next installment!

Journey Into Chaos
Journey Into Chaos

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Journey into Chaos, April 5, 2012
What a surprise this collection of short sci-fi stories was, coming from a romance author. Ms.Smith gives the reader an intruiging look at everything from cloning to robotics. Very enjoyable and thought provoking.

Love In Bloom (Finding Mr. Right Book 6)
Love In Bloom (Finding Mr. Right Book 6)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, March 23, 2012
A very enjoyable read from one of my favorite authors. The hero and heroine are good people who, despite their problems, find love while helping others. Warm and emotional with a feel-good ending.

Page: 1 | 2