Profile for Gail Cooke > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 426

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gail Cooke RSS Feed (TX, USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (COMMUNITY FORUM 04)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ISA Profesional 1 Step Victorya Flat Iron Hair Straightener 1" Tourmaline Ceramic 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Isa Professional
Price: $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A FLAT IRON FOR EVERYONE!, December 14, 2014
If you have short hair and think you have no use for a flat iron - think again. Fortunately for me I was one of those with shorter hair who never even considered a flat iron until I read about this one.

It easily straightens where the frizz is and puts in waves where I want them - so very much better than my old curling iron or rollers. Not only is it faster but it leaves my hair shiny!

Also, it's a bit of a magician as it automatically adjusts the heat to suit my hair's thickness so there's no need to try to make adjustments while you're styling. Admittedly I was a bit leery of the heat factor when I first tried this iron but no more. I have no earthly idea how it does it, but it does!

Using this iron has not only simplified but radically improved my morning or going out in the evening preparations.

Would gladly recommend.

Disclosure: This item was provided.

AquaFlow® Luxury Five Function Large 6" Shower Head / Features Rain, Massage, Mist, Aeration and Pause / ABS Material with Chrome Finish / Enjoy an Invigorating & Luxurious Spa-like Experience
Offered by F&W Trading LLC
Price: $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, December 13, 2014
Who knew that showering could be such a salubrious, relaxing, healing experience? Yes, I did say healing because one of this shower head's settings is for massage, which is certainly soothing for sore muscles - but more of that later.

The shower head we've had for more than a decade is three inches in diameter and spouts water - who knew there was anything more?

This shower head is both effective and luxurious offering five different settings - Rain, Massage, Mist, Aeration and Pause. I don't have a favorite as yet while the Mr. votes for Massage.

It's super easy to use - simply turn the dial and enjoy...also super easy to install as no tools are needed. And, it is so reasonably priced...a gift that would make anyone happy.

Disclosure: This item was provided - so glad it was!

Braun NTF3000US Braun No Touch plus Forehead Thermometer
Braun NTF3000US Braun No Touch plus Forehead Thermometer
Price: $45.39
22 used & new from $38.78

5.0 out of 5 stars THOSE WEREN'T THE GOOD OLD DAYS....., December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you can remember as I can when a thermometer was a glass stick that your Mom stuck in your mouth, under your tongue, and told you to close your mouth. Then you were instructed not to open your mouth for two minutes. (Why two minutes was the magic time I know not, but that's what my Mom said.)

At any rate if you can remember an experience like that you'd be as happy as I am to have this Braun No Touch Forehead Thermometer. Remembering those days and using this is like turning in your horse and buggy for a Lexus!

Why, you can even hold this thermometer up to two inches from someone's forehead and get the same precise results. There is also a good size color-coded screen that changes from green to yellow to red, depending upon the temperature reading. Two AA batteries are needed, and these are included in the package.

Would recommend to all.

Zivigo™ #1 Top Rated Portable NFC Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone, up to 10 Hour Rechargeable Battery, with Siri Function, (Black/black) [New Release] Cyber Monday Special
Offered by D&S Deals
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ZOUNDS! WHAT SOUNDS!, December 12, 2014
For a portable price accessible speaker this BLAST by Zivigo delivers the most incredible sound. It is crystal clear, crisp - the bass which is often our bellwether is extremely fine.

And then there's the compact size and the portability - take it wherever you wish, indoors, outdoors, the sound quality is still topnotch. Plus, there's a built-in rechargeable battery.

Happy to recommend it!

Seattle Chocolates Gift Bag, Assorted, 1 Pound
Seattle Chocolates Gift Bag, Assorted, 1 Pound
Offered by Made In Washington Stores
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CHOCOLATE PERFECTION, December 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Re the title for this commentary let me confess that I've rarely had a piece of chocolate I didn't like. For me these chocolates are rich, smooth, and flavorful.

I like the fact that they're what I'd call bite-size - so convenient for popping in when I think no one is looking. The individual chocolates are festively wrapped in colorful foil, hence look pretty in a candy dish. I was not at all disappointed to receive them in a bag tied with a festive ribbon. (A bag of these will be my next hostess gift.)

The flavors of the chocolates are printed on the back of the bag, which is not only helpful but fun to select the flavor you want to try. There are 14 flavors in all from San Juan Sea Salt to Strawberry Cream.

Would recommend Seattle Chocolates - do they come in a two pound bag? ;-)

2x RUN-D 40W 4 CREE XML Spot LED Driving Lights+ Mounting Brackets
2x RUN-D 40W 4 CREE XML Spot LED Driving Lights+ Mounting Brackets
Offered by GoldenCat
Price: $159.99
3 used & new from $159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT LIGHTS, December 9, 2014
We enjoy exploring the nether regions of our state, which calls for driving on many back country roads that have never heard of street lights. Recently, both of us have found ourselves sort of leaning forward and peering to be able to see the roads clearly and far enough ahead. Thank goodness for these lights!

They were easy for my husband to install and sit firmly. The first time we tried driving with them - well, there was all the difference between night and day (pun intended). With no straining for us to see the light brightly projected onto the road and a good distance ahead. Exploring is much more fun now!

Wish we had had these years ago, but delighted to have them now and would certainly recommend.

Disclosure: These items were provided.

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Irish Creme Liquid Singles, .375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 200)

5.0 out of 5 stars COFFEE CREAMER PERFECTION, December 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Best I admit my bias up front - Irish Creme is at the top of my list of favorite flavors. So, when I saw Nestle's coffee creamer in an Irish Creme flavor I knew I'd love it, and I certainly do!

The flavor is subtle yet rich, not at all over powering so that all you taste is Irish Creme, but just enough to act as a creamer and enhance the taste of the coffee.

Like the fact that these packets don't need to be refrigerated (our fridge is usually full enough!) They're Lactose, Cholesterol and Gluten free with about 30 calories in each serving.

Speaking of servings, I use two as I take my morning coffee in a good-size mug. One would be more than enough for a conventional cup.

For me, there's not a better way to start the day.

Women's Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment, 4 Month Supply, 4.22 Ounce
Women's Rogaine Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment, 4 Month Supply, 4.22 Ounce
Price: $37.05
29 used & new from $27.17

5.0 out of 5 stars ROGAINE JUST GOT BETTER, December 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
You can always recognize a woman in my family - we are all blue eyed, laugh often, and have fine, thin hair. Well, everyone knows the optimum is having thick hair that you can flip or toss at will. Of course, about five years ago I had to try Rogaine - not much tossing around since I wear my hair short but it was definitely thicker.

Decided it was time for another treatment and so was delighted to find this Women's Rogaine - quite a change from the old one. First of all it is a foam rather than liquid applied with a dropper - so much easier to apply precisely whee wanted.

This Rogaine does not leave hair sticky as did the other one - nothing like shampooing your hair then feeling like you need to do it again the next morning! So, as far as application and use goes I'm delighted.

I've no reason to believe that this Rogaine will not be as effective as the other, but understand it will be about three months before total results are seen. So, I'll report again at that time if for any reason it's not as effective as I believe it will be.

UNU AX Tri-USB Port Car Charger -[Black/Gold] 5.1 A/25.5W Portable External Battery Pack Car Charger compatible to iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S / 5 / 4S /4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / 3 / 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S5 / S4 / S3 / Tab 4 3 2 7.0 8.0 10.1 / S 8.4 10.5, LG Optimus G3 / G2 / G Flex / G Pro 2, HTC One M8 Eye / M7 /M4 /Mini 2, Nexus 5/4/7/8, iPad Air 4/3/2, iPad Mini 3 2 Retina, iPod Touch, G Pad, Blackberry, Sony, and More [a.k.a Extended Juice Power Charging Case Cable Car Charger]
Offered by AB DEALS
Price: $14.95
21 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST RATE CAR CHARGER, December 6, 2014
Having used and been very pleased with UNU items in the past I expected another winner....and that is exactly what I received.

This can, indeed, charge 3 devices at a time and speedily (2 phones and a tablet). When I say "speedily" I mean more rapidly than any other charger I've seen.

Further, it didn't have to be considering what it does, but it is a handsome device. And, safety first - it protects against over-charging and over-heating.

Sign me very well pleased.

Disclosure: This item was provided, thank you, UNU!

Slimware Flat Buckle Belt with Leather-look Black Assembled in USA
Slimware Flat Buckle Belt with Leather-look Black Assembled in USA
Offered by Hartwares
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent belt, especially for the price, December 5, 2014
Really enjoying this belt and not having to fuss about "buckle bulge." When worn with slacks it gives a trim look to your waist.

Obviously, the belt is not real leather but it looks very much like it. In other words, the belt looks expensive.

It is one inch wide which slips easily through belt loops. It's one of those wardrobe items that you didn't know how much you'd wear until you had it.

Would make a nice gift.