Profile for L. Hall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Hall "Mommy of Twins" RSS Feed (KY, USA)

Awakening [Dark Elves 6]
Awakening [Dark Elves 6]
Price: $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, February 15, 2011
I HATED this book. Jet Mykles spins a tell of the dark elves and their TrueMates in a six book series only to throw everything you know to be true out the window in this book and have the truemated pair in love with other people. This book is beyond terrible. The female lead character wants a male to give her virginity to that has had sex with both of her parents WTH? I can't even begin to say how disappointing this entire story was.

Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 6)
Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 6)
by J. R. Ward
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
274 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Phury, November 16, 2008
I am so disappointed in this story. I was a huge fan of the BDB series in the beginning and feel so let down after Z and Bella's story. I think Ward cheated her fans out of a good story for Phury with all the other plots she stuck in his book.

I didn't feel like she developed any chemistry for Cormia and Phury, their part felt rushed and unimportant in the scheme of this book and I was extremely disappointed as I loved and felt compassion for Phury in the other books.

Check this book out of the library if you want to continue with the series. It's not worth keeping.

The Hollow (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 2)
The Hollow (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 2)
by Nora Roberts
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
627 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars The Hollow, May 12, 2008
this was an OK read for me. I have been a Roberts fan for years and go to her book signings often. I have loved most of her works. I have to agree with another reviewer on this site though. Roberts characters are just the same old stuff over and over and over again in her trilogies. say smart mouthed tough female or version of, Don't get me wrong I love powerful women characters but I am sick of the same type of character again and again.

I would like to see different types of characters like in her earlier works instead of versions of the same old stuff.

Radio Flyer Retro Rocket
Radio Flyer Retro Rocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Rocket, August 11, 2005
This review is from: Radio Flyer Retro Rocket (Toy)
I got this for my g/b twins first birthday. They love to play with this toy. The lights, sounds and vibrations of the rocket make them laugh out loud. They can also get around on the toy very well. No tip overs as of yet, which is a big plus for me.