Profile for Jenny Mcdonald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny Mcdonald "J. McD" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Aura Cacia Rosemary 0.5 oz Essential Oil
Aura Cacia Rosemary 0.5 oz Essential Oil
Offered by Nyce & Naw-T Adult Boutique
Price: $5.72
37 used & new from $0.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Never was delivered., March 3, 2014
During the winter storms on the easy coast I ordered a few essential oils but they never arrived, I tried contacting amazon and the sellers but couldn't get anyone. I couldn't find any charges for them so I didn't loose my money, just frustrating. All orders had tracking info, this one actually left the facility and made it to Ohio...I love in Louisiana...it said it was delivered to Ohio then sent back to the facility.

Family Organizer And Calender - More Time Moms 2014 Calender - Award Winning Deluxe Organizer and Wall Calender
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $14.09
8 used & new from $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I probably won't get it again., March 3, 2014
It's okay, but I've used better, with more organization on the pages.
I'll go back to that one next year.

ScentSicles, Fresh Cut Pine - 6p
ScentSicles, Fresh Cut Pine - 6p
Offered by Hard to Find Items
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $7.45

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEMICAL BURN REACTION!, January 11, 2014
This review is from: ScentSicles, Fresh Cut Pine - 6p
I loved the scent of these and hung them in my tree last year and this year.
I had a canister that spilt and I apparently missed one of the sticks. After putting away the Christmas decorations I found one touching a plastic picture frame and it melted into the plastic frame...like a chemical BURN!!!!
The stick was completely intact, but it chemically reacted with the plastic frame after touching it for about a week and it melted the frame.
I'm on my phone or I would upload a photo.
I purchased mine at Walmart, but wanted to warn about the chemicals being used for the pleasant scent!

Olive Drab Canvas Medic Bag
Olive Drab Canvas Medic Bag
Offered by Direct Premium Buys
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for Indiana Jones, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Vintage Canvas Medic Bag (Luggage)
Good bag for Indiana Jones trick or treating costume! I can see my son also using it for school when he gets a bit older.

Guardian Gear Nylon 2-Way Large Dog Coupler with Nickel Plated Swivel Clip, 24-Inch, Black
Offered by E-Shop Monster (Ship From USA)
Price: $11.58
7 used & new from $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, November 16, 2013
I use this with my two shepherds and have had no issues. We have run with it and biked with it.

Sunpentown IM-101 Portable Ice Maker with LCD
Sunpentown IM-101 Portable Ice Maker with LCD
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $198.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good ice machine., November 16, 2013
I bought this for Father's Day and here in November it is still going strong! We live in the south were ice and coolers are a must in the vehicle for daily activities and keeping meet cool after hunting and harvesting.
I'm at home with our kids so I man the ice making harvesting. :)
I purchased ice bags and a metal
Scoop (the tony plasic on was not impresive), can get a little more than two 10lb bags a day if I stay on too of it. The internal ice bin fills up about every hour. Which if not dumped the machine goes to stand buy and stops making ice and the ice in the bin will start to melt back into the water chamber and wait to make more ice.

I have run vinegar thru it twice and it does take at least a full day of running to get the taste out of the ice.
It has started to sound louder to me, this may be because it sits beside my sink and stove and I'm constantly listening to it OR the dust needs to be cleaned out of the back vents.

The ice is 'wet' and does freeze together if bagged and put into a deep freeze. (Which is what we do)

Over all very pleased...but to be honest because of the extra noise in my kitchen...next time I'll buy a used fridge and freezer with an ice maker built in and harvest ice from it, giving me extra fridge space+ice+freezer space ;)

Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book
by Better Homes and Gardens
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $14.66
99 used & new from $3.76

2.0 out of 5 stars No tabs for easy reference., November 16, 2013
I bought stick on labels and added section markers.
I was buying this for a friend and I have an older addition that has 'Tabs'.
I was disappointed that their where none.

Gardman R700 5-Shelf Steel Frame Greenhouse
Gardman R700 5-Shelf Steel Frame Greenhouse
Price: $40.99
30 used & new from $37.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Cover lasted ONE SEASON!!! Plastic deterioratedin the sun!, November 16, 2013
I purchased this greenhouse for Christmas 2012, it sat on my back deck in Louisiana from January 2013 till end of summer 2013, and it grew SO MANY WONDERFUL seedlings (that wasn't the problem)
The PROBLEM is that the plastic outer shell did not hold up to the suns rays!!!
In less than 7 months, all plastic on too the green house and some down the sides has deteriorated. :-(
I can not find a contact thru amazon to replace it.
So let it be known this is a ONE SEASON greenhouse cover!
The frame and shelving is holding nicely and if I get ahold of someone to replace the cover I will edit this post to reflect that they care about their product and customers.

Momo Kids Faux Leather Flight Bomber Jacket
Momo Kids Faux Leather Flight Bomber Jacket
Offered by Luxury Lane
Price: $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Indiana Jones too!!, October 19, 2013
Such a great Jacket!!! Of course it was purchased for an Indian Jones costume accessory but will be used afterward for our Southern winter coat ;)
My son is average size for a 4yr old and the youth small is large on him, but with the snaps on the cuffs it can stay at his wrists and not slip over. Perfect for growing into and for looking like Indian jones!!!
Both my son and I are very happy with this purchase!

Indiana Jones Deluxe Child Hat
Indiana Jones Deluxe Child Hat
Price: $14.02
33 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Suede, but Son loves it!, October 14, 2013
I'd give it five stars if it was actual suede like the description states!!! But it's thick felt or similar, not suede. So know that.
My son loves it and I'll update when he has worn it out, he doesn't care what it is made of just that he thinks he looks like Indy :)
I did not want a felt hat because I know it won't hold it's shape for too long after my four year old has worn it day and night for a month and then it goes into the dress up box. :(

But we live in a horse town so maybe the local tackle shop will have some reshaping tips.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4