Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for P. Ballard > Reviews

Browse

P. Ballard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Ballard RSS Feed (Central Coast, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Stressed Out
Stressed Out
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this song for my son but I like it too, September 16, 2015
This review is from: Stressed Out (MP3 Music)
I bought this song for my son but I like it too, since our tastes are very similar. If you like "Farley Local" you will like this song.

Rubbermaid Trash Can Lid, 32-Gallon

Champion Sport Pro Rubber Basketball, Size 28.5" Diameter
Champion Sport Pro Rubber Basketball, Size 28.5" Diameter
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Niece ball for the price and is perfect for a young kid, July 20, 2015
Niece ball for the price and is perfect for a young kid but it is not what I would call a high quality ball. I always have a hard time rating a product that I pay a low price for but expect less than seller quality and get what I paid for. It ships completely flattened so make sure you have a good pump to pump it up.

BBTac M4 RIS Fully Automatic Electric AEG Rifle w/ Flashlight and Red Dot Scope
BBTac M4 RIS Fully Automatic Electric AEG Rifle w/ Flashlight and Red Dot Scope
Offered by HotImportToys
Price: $59.00
2 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece quality AEG but there is no indication of how long to charge the battery for., July 20, 2015
Very good quality AEG for the price. The material is heavy and of good quality material and the gun shoots really far. There are plenty of attachments and plenty of slides to hold them on. The only knock I have is that the manual does not say how long to charge the gun for and I am worried that I might over charge the gun. There is an indicator light on the charger but I have charged the gun for up to 4 hours and the light has not come on yet, so I fear that if I charge any longer the battery will over charge and be ruined. Over charging is a common issue with these type of guns so this is a real concern. I recommend getting a good smart charger which will charge the battery faster and prevent overcharging.

Cellet Universal Heavy Duty Magnetic Holder for Phones
Cellet Universal Heavy Duty Magnetic Holder for Phones
Offered by Eunbi tech
Price: $7.14
6 used & new from $4.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product with plenty of extra plates but could have a little stronger magnet to handle my I phone 6+, July 20, 2015
Nice product with plenty of extra metal plates but the magnet could be a little stronger to handle my I phone 6+. It holds my iPhone 6+ but if I bump it or slam on the breaks the phone will come off the magnet. The tape on the back of the plates is really strong and none of my plates have come off of any of my devices.

C.R. Gibson 75 Sheet Magnetic Shopping List Pad, Perfect Setting
C.R. Gibson 75 Sheet Magnetic Shopping List Pad, Perfect Setting
Price: $7.71
6 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - Just what I needed, July 20, 2015
Just what I needed. Nice quality paper and strong magnet. The color of the paper is light enough where one can write in pencil on and still be able to see the writing really well.

King'sdun Set of 3 Dual head Metal Pry bar Pry Tools Dismantle Kits For Opeing Iphone , ipad , Laptop, LCD , universal cell phone and other electronic devices
Offered by Kingsdun Tools
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a laptop and cell phone product and it worked great in both cases, July 20, 2015
I have used these for a laptop and cell phone product and it worked great in both cases. These are very good quality and the verity of edges make them useful for many types of projects.

Shepherd Hardware 9163 Heavy Duty Rubber Door Wedge, Off-White
Shepherd Hardware 9163 Heavy Duty Rubber Door Wedge, Off-White
Price: $4.11
23 used & new from $1.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Over all it is a nice product but not right for my two needs, July 20, 2015
It seams to be of good quality material and weight but the the material is a little slick for my laminate floors. When there is a good gust of wind my entry door gets pushed open and the door stopper doesn't hold the door in place. Also on another of my doors the bottom of the door is really close to the floor and the the stopper doesn't come to a sharp enough point to fit under that door. Over all it is a nice product but not right for my two needs.

Fablehaven
Fablehaven
Price: $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Alec-age 13, March 16, 2015
This review is from: Fablehaven (Kindle Edition)
Really good book.

Generic Canvas Messenger Sling Body Bag Backpack Sport Day Hiking Bag Four Color Available (Black)
Offered by FINER SHOP
Price: $7.79
16 used & new from $6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really quality sling/pack and is perfect for when I need to carry just a few ..., March 10, 2015
This is a really quality sling/pack and is perfect for when I need to carry just a few items. It hold a cell phone and a pretty large wallet nicely and has plenty of compartments for a small pack.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3