Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for OrangeToySoldier > Reviews

Browse

OrangeToySoldier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OrangeToySoldier RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dogeared Whispers Lightning Bolt Necklace Sterling Silver
Dogeared Whispers Lightning Bolt Necklace Sterling Silver
Offered by Now Accessories
Price: $52.00

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT the necklace from FINDING CARTER, November 20, 2015
I am returning this item. I was told this was the necklace worn on the show "Finding Carter". It is not. The lighting bolt is very small. It is pretty but not what I wanted.

Learning (Bailey Flanigan Series)
Learning (Bailey Flanigan Series)
by Karen Kingsbury
Price: $9.52
338 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Bailey is such a biatch but can't stop reading.., September 15, 2012
I picked up the audio book "Leaving" at a Cracker Barrel on a road trip and had no idea what I was getting into.. I saw a girl and a new York city background on the cover and thought this would be about a girl pursuing her dreams in NYC. I had no idea this was a religious series but it's too late because once you start listening it's hard to stop. As a fan of soap operas this is addicting.

SPOILERS----

BAILEY- I laugh at Bailey because she is so judgmental and a hypocrite and downright dumb. She hides behind excuses that God chose this path or that path for her but that is not the case. She only decided to go out with Brandon because Cody got a girlfriend. She has NO friends because she is not likable at all. She should be fired from the cast of Hairspray because she is not being professional. Don't go on broadway and not expect to encounter gay people and then tell them they are struggling with being gay. Just move back home get pregnant and be with Cody. Face it, your only in the show because of the movie you were in. Just get with the Camerons if you want to make movies.

CODY-Cody is ok. He seems nice and not too preachy.

Baxters-Landon is so selfish..you just got told you don't have a deadly disease and your still crying because you can't put out fires? Stop being prideful..

The Real Macaw
The Real Macaw
DVD ~ Jamie Croft

2.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL ENDING..MAKES THE WHOLE MOVIE POINTLESS., November 20, 2011
This review is from: The Real Macaw (DVD)
Everything is great about this movie UNTIL THE ENDING. DISGUSTING.
The whole movie is pointless because of the last 10 minutes......
SPOILER ALERT BELOW:
After watching this boy struggle and almost get killed to find this treasure to save his grandfather, the grandfather does not want it and so the boy PUTS IT BACK IN SOME OLD TEMPLE. WHATTTTTTTTTT I JUST WASTED 90 MINUTES WATCHING HIM FIGHT WITH PEOPLE, DIG, SWIM, TO FIND IT.
Also the bird says he is going to stay on the island? So he dumps grandpa to stay..looks like grandpa is going to go to the rest home since he has no money and now no pets so it is easier for them to dump him.
This movie had such potential until the awful ending!

Barbie and the Diamond Castle
Barbie and the Diamond Castle
Price: $7.99
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LESBIAN FAIRYTALE..Barbie you did it again!, October 19, 2008
I have seen all of the Barbie movies and love them all..with the exception of Mariposa because Barbie is not even in it so what is the point? Anyway I really like the movies with the musical aspect to them. This move had a pretty catchy song called "connected" and the animals were cute..as always but this time they did not wear as much makeup.

Some things I found interesting:

*This is the first time I have seen Barbie's sister Stacey.. usually Kelly is getting the camera time but when Barbie is your sister I guess you can be a star too..it is just like in real life..famous relative etc.

*As soon as the movie shows the scenes with the two maidens singing to eachother you can feel the strong lesbian subplot. This plot is confirmed by the end of the movie when the girls do not go with the princes and continue to live together in their cottage.

I found the plot refreshing and the movie creative and different!
I think it is great for all ages.. my Mom loves them!

Barbie you did it again! I can't wait for your Christmas movie!

Young People
Young People
DVD ~ Robert Anderson
Price: $9.99
20 used & new from $5.44

3.0 out of 5 stars SHIRLEY PULLS A BRITNEY..., August 4, 2008
This review is from: Young People (DVD)
This is one of the first movies I have seen where Shirley is this old.
Like in her other movies she tries to make jokes and giggle and she could get away with sitting on older mens laps and holding their hand..in this movie it just does not seem to work.
After her family quits vaudeville they move to a small dumpy town.
Shirley decides to be in the town talent show and gets the other kids involved..the act she decided to perform seems to have come straight from Britney's book.. Complete with provocative dance moves Shirley goes on about how "all you people look at me like I'm a little girl" and how she is all grown up and is looking for fun and a boyfriend etc.

Not my favorite Shirley movie but it is interesting..

Agatha Christie's Marple Series 3
Agatha Christie's Marple Series 3
DVD ~ Agatha Christie's Marple
Offered by twilightmedia
Price: $28.89
35 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS MARPLE...SHE FIESTY!, January 2, 2008
Will you people below shut up!
I am so tired of people complaining about the NEW Marple series. I own both series 1 and 2 on DVD and am now starting on series 3. They keep getting better and better. Marple is such a fun character and the stories leave you on the edge of your seat. No I have not read the books or seen the old old movies but even if I did I would not sit here and compare. This is an excellent series and I look forward to series 4 this summer!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2008 12:10 PM PDT

Barbie of Swan Lake
Barbie of Swan Lake
149 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars BARBIE CAN ACT, SING...AND NOW..DANCE!!WHY WAS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE MOVIE EXCEPT BARBIE UGLY??, November 12, 2007
This review is from: Barbie of Swan Lake (DVD)
Even though this Barbie movie came out a while ago I just recently watched it and have been watching some of the older ones I have not watched since I have only seen the newer ones since Princess and the Pauper was the first Barbie movie I watched that got me into watching more.
Barbie as Swan Lake is a little odd... I gave is four stars because I did not feel it was as good as the others..there are still some questions I am left with after seeing this movie::

WHY WAS EVERYONE SO UGLY IN THIS MOVIE except BARBIE??
Usually in these Barbie movies the supporting characters..even the villians (La Verna of Fairytopia for example) are pretty decent looking.
In this Barbie movie all the characters are not very attractive except Barbie. The Villian is so ugly, Barbie's sister, the Queen, Barbie's friends, people in the village..even the unicorn was so ugly and annoying..Usually her animal friends have pretty long eyelashes and where lots of makeup.
THE THREE OBLIGATORY KELLY DOLLS??
Seems since Barbie is a famous movie star her Brat sister kelly and her friends have to always get in on the scene!
TO MANY COSTUME CHANGES??
Barbie changed outfits so many times in this movie it was hard to keep up!! What was the wings she was wearing at the end??

Oh Barbie..we shall see what your other movies have in store..

Barbie as The Island Princess
Barbie as The Island Princess
Price: $4.25
141 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Drugs, Gold Diggers, Romance, Lesbianism, Songs...Who could resist Barbie!, October 11, 2007
Let me start off by saying like most Barbie movies the color and animation is beautiful. Viewers really get a look at the colorful and magical island Barbie resides in. In this movie Barbie has new original songs! Much like her Princess and the Pauper days we not only see Barbie dance on her island but sing!

All her animal friends as always have a ton of mascara on with long eyelashes..must be that type Queen Latifa always be talking about!

There is an evil gold digger mother who sings about marrying the "oldest king she could find" and then he died the next day leaving the kingdom to her and how she wants her daughter to forget about "those other clowns" and concentrate on "boys with crowns". She not only drugs all the animals in the kingdom using a Lunesta or Valium type drug called "sunset herb" but manages to also hijack a carriage and almost run over three maidens causing one of them to almost fall of a cliff!

Next Barbie's elephant is very odd..she is obsessed with Barbie to the point of destroying a romantic letter the Prince left for Barbie and finally when she confesses to it she says things like "what about us" and "if you married the prince then you would not love me". The elephant even wants to follow them on their honeymoon saying "maybe we can stowaway". I think the elephant is a lesbian. She just acted strange throughout the whole movie like looking at herself in the waters reflection and having nightmares?

Barbie looks really pretty in this movie, in Fairytopia her face looked older. I even thought her bitchy mermaid friend Nori was better looking.
One thing though..she did need some lipstick in this movie..I mean the animals wore more makeup than her..

Of course there is a very touching moment at the end and not to mention great songs, romance and laughs along the way. If you love Barbie and all the amazing things she can do, add this to your collection!
I know I have! Can't wait till the next one!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUE DISNEY PRINCESS MAGIC!!, September 5, 2007
It is always refreshing and exciting to see your favorite Disney Princesses in a new movie! Sure, some of the direct to DVD movies Disney has put out have had a lack of good animation or writing but since Cinderella III, A Twist In Time the latest direct to DVD Disney releases have been great!
Join Aurora in a new story since the original Sleeping Beauty. In the first movie she practically slept through the whole thing but in this movie we get to know her personality and she is very funny!

In Jasmines story she is almost like a modern day politician!
"I want to build a new wing for the orphanage or a hospital and help the poor!" Jasmine says. She should run for president yay!

The message in the DVD is great for any Prince or Princess in training, never give up on your dreams!

Filled with old favorites and new songs this Princess DVD will leave you feeling like royalty.

Can't wait for the next DVD of this collection!!

Goose Bumps: The Ghost Next Door
Goose Bumps: The Ghost Next Door
DVD ~ R.L. Stine
Price: $6.59
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WHO IS YOUR NEIGHBOR???, January 12, 2006
In this movie Hannah, a very weird girl goes around being ignored, she writes letters to this girl, her only friend who never replies back, her parents are never home and this leaves you wondering what is really going on? I wont give any spoilers but see this movie if you love the cheezy acting and fun horror!I laugh everytime! Great twist!

Favorite Part: The boys deaf Mom, and then hannah goes "Your mom makes me want to learn sign language"

Page: 1 | 2