Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Victor R. Llerena > Reviews

Browse

Victor R. Llerena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Victor R. Llerena RSS Feed

Pilot The Better Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Fine Point, Blue Ink, Dozen Box (30001)
Price: $12.89
73 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality pens, February 13, 2013
I have owned these pens for years, no other come close to these pens, I know that for some folks, they seem pricey but they are well worth the money.

GearWrench 80582 10 Piece 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch Drive E Socket Set
GearWrench 80582 10 Piece 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch Drive E Socket Set
Price: $33.81
16 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in USA, Finally!!, February 13, 2013
It didn't take me too long to realize the quality of this set. No regrets, I will be getting more of these tools from this manufacturer; the sockets show an excellent finish and their fitting is precise, and more important; they were made here, in the USA.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, February 13, 2013
At first, I wanted to buy a couple of these watches, now I think that one is enough. So far the only problem has been with the clasp, with mine I have to really align it otherwise it wouldn't close. In my opinion that huge buttom for switching from spanish to english and viceversa, is totally unnecessary. This watch keeps time within a decent range, I think is better built than the Invicta watches I have owned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2013 10:34 AM PST

Toyota Genuine Parts 04152-YZZA1 Oil Filter
Toyota Genuine Parts 04152-YZZA1 Oil Filter
Price: $6.69
21 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Right part for the job, February 13, 2013
No surprises here, after all is the OEM part. I have been using it since the first oil change was made.