Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sonya Keeler > Reviews

Browse

Sonya Keeler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sonya Keeler RSS Feed (Tyler, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Double Crossed
Double Crossed
by Darrien Lee
Price: $10.71
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 4, 2009
This review is from: Double Crossed (Paperback)
I have read all of Darrien Lee book except 1 and I am waiting on that one to come in. But I have not been disappointed yet. I Love all her books. I don't know how anyone could not like this book. Keep up the Great Work Ms. Lee.

One in a Million
One in a Million
by Kimberla Lawson Roby
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, January 22, 2009
This review is from: One in a Million (Hardcover)
One in a Million was a great book. I read this book in a day. I have read every book Kimberla has wrote and has loved every last one of them. Keep up the great work!

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
by Brenda Hampton
25 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, January 10, 2008
Brenda once again you have outdone yourself. I am a true fan! I have read all of her books and I LOVED them all! I just have problem can you write a little faster. I can hardly wait till your next book comes out. I tried to make the book last a little longer but once I pick it up it is hard to put it down. Keep up the great work! As long as you write them I will buy them. :-) Love ya!

Infidelity (Urban Soul) (Urban Soul Presents)
Infidelity (Urban Soul) (Urban Soul Presents)
by Pat Tucker
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
25 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 28, 2007
This book was really good. Will not want to put it down. At the end I was left with my mouth hanging open and saying Damn!!!!!!! This is a great Book. This is the first book I have read by Pat Tucker. Keep up the good work Pat.

Thug Matrimony
Thug Matrimony
by Wahida Clark
Price: $13.84
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK, June 5, 2007
This review is from: Thug Matrimony (Paperback)
This book was off the chain good. Didnt want to put it down. I would have given this book more stars if I could. :-) Can't wait till TMII. I think I know who the Lady Don will be. Keep it coming Wahida.

Fly On The Wall
Fly On The Wall
by Trista Russell
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT!!!, May 29, 2007
This review is from: Fly On The Wall (Paperback)
This book was good from front to back. I enjoyed this book it was GREAT! Keep up the good work Trista.

Something to Die For: A Novel
Something to Die For: A Novel
by Travis Hunter
Price: $13.95
54 used & new from $0.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, February 15, 2007
This is a very quick read because you will not want to put the book down. I recommend you read this book.

Love and Lies
Love and Lies
by Kimberla Lawson Roby
97 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 31, 2007
This review is from: Love and Lies (Hardcover)
I thought this book was really good. I read it in two days. I never get tired of the Black Family and I look forward to another book about them. Kimberla Lawson Roby is a great writer. Keep it up!

When Somebody Loves You Back
When Somebody Loves You Back
by Mary B. Morrison
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, January 12, 2007
This books was great from page 1 to the end. I could hardly put it down. I would wake up at night and read of course I would regret it in the morning trying to get to work. But it was GREAT!

My Husband's Girlfriend: A Novel
My Husband's Girlfriend: A Novel
by Cydney Rax
Price: $14.00
61 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Borrow the book, November 30, 2006
I was very disappointed in this book. The wife put up with entirely too much crap from the husband. It is just unreal. I would borrow the book instead of buying it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2008 5:27 PM PST