Profile for Dale Schmidtbleicher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dale Schmidtbleicher RSS Feed (Fort Worth, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (DVD)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (DVD)
DVD ~ Chris Evans
Price: $16.99
17 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It has a great plot, lots of action and some really great ..., October 9, 2014
Saw Captain America in the movie theater and knew I had to own a copy. It has a great plot, lots of action and some really great CGI.

AmazonBasics Large Point and Shoot Camera Case
AmazonBasics Large Point and Shoot Camera Case
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a new camera bag for an upcoming trip ..., October 4, 2014
I needed a new camera bag for an upcoming trip. This unit fit the bill. It is compact, provides sufficient padding for protection it has a shoulder strap and can also be connected to your belt. It has a separate zippered section for spare batteries as well as a pouch inside that area for additional memory cardsm

Black Home Travel Charger for Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4gb 8gb
Black Home Travel Charger for Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 4gb 8gb
Offered by thepricesright4u
Price: $2.09
9 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The unit is compact and is great for travel, October 4, 2014
After reading a couple of reviews I was concerned that this unit would't connect to my SanDisk MP3 player but it connected as advertised in the description. The unit is compact and is great for travel. Good choice!

Bargains Depot® (Blue & Black) 2Packs Stylus (length: 5.5", tips: 0.18"Diameter) SILM / ACCURATE / THINNER TIP Capacitive Stylus/styli Universal Touch Screen Pen for all touch screen Tablets & Cell Phones with 6 Extra Replaceable Soft Rubber Tips - [4.5mm Series ] - 2Pcs in retail package
Offered by HQ Security
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable to use, October 4, 2014
These stylists were just what was needed. This are thin with a narrow tip. There were even extra replacement tips provided. They are comfortable to use.

McAfee Total Protection 3PC 2014
McAfee Total Protection 3PC 2014
Price: $18.23
22 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Virus Protection - GREAT, April 13, 2014
This review is from: McAfee Total Protection 3PC 2014
I have been using McAfee Total Protection (three computers) since I went from a Mac to a PC a dozen years ago. It has done a wonderful job and protecting my three computers. Sometimes no matter how careful you are you can get to a website that is infected. That has happened to me a couple of times and each time McAfee has notified me and eliminated the threat.

This purchase was a little different than my past subscriptions as I didn't get a disk but rather the serial number on a card and then you download directly from the McAfee website. The only confusion I had was loading the new subscription on my second computer. I tried using the serial number again but the way you do it is to go to the website and into your account and click add (another computer). The information sheet that came with serial number card was unclear on this. Once figured out - it loaded fine.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Don.t Get The Blue One, August 21, 2013
My wife and I purchased the Otterbox, she wanted the blue and I got the Black. I would have thoght they would be the same but they weren't. The Blue was extremely difficult to use on the on-off and volume switches. We called Otterbox and they replaced it with another Blue which worked the same. Under warrenty they replaced the second Blue with the Black and it worked fine.

McAfeeTotal Protection 3PCs 2013
McAfeeTotal Protection 3PCs 2013
Offered by MASTERS OF DEALS
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, March 22, 2013
I have been using McAfee virus protection for years and have not had a problem with any viruses on my various computer systems. I highly recommend it.

MacKenna's Gold
MacKenna's Gold
DVD ~ Gregory Peck
Price: $10.20
72 used & new from $3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Western, March 22, 2013
This review is from: MacKenna's Gold (DVD)
I purchased this movie, which I hadn't seen in over 30 years, as a whim since I needed something to make my current order go over $25 for free shipping. It tured out to be a great purchase! The scenery throughout the movie is magnificient!!! Although the ending scenes of shear cliff climbing are a bit hokey the adventure and story plot are very well done. I would certainly recomment this movie to any western buff and others who like the "old" stars of Hollywood, well worth the price and nicely added to my western collection.

Full Size Toy Story Rolling Backpack - Disney Luggage with Wheels
Full Size Toy Story Rolling Backpack - Disney Luggage with Wheels
Offered by StarConnect
Price: $37.43
5 used & new from $31.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Backpack a Big Hit, February 10, 2013
We were looking for a small piece of luggage for our 4 year old grandson and this turned out to be a big hit. He loves Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear. The construction was very good, the zippers easy to open and close and the size just right for him and the price was just right.

My only downgrade was that there wasn't any information given on how to lower the handle which I was afraid that I might break because I wouldn't find a release. It tured out that you had to use a pretty good pressure just puching it back down. A little note on that would have saved several minute and the thought of breaking something.

Good purchase, I'd reccoment it for any "little person'.

Columbia Women's Arcadia Rain Jacket, Blue Forest, Emerald, Large
Columbia Women's Arcadia Rain Jacket, Blue Forest, Emerald, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's Xmas Present, December 28, 2012
MY wife decided she needed a new lightweight jacket to replace her old one. Since the old one was a Columbia jacket we started there...and ended there as she was very satisified with the color, style, jacket weight and the fact that it has a hood. She is very pleased and that scored points for me, if ya know what i mean.

Page: 1 | 2