Profile for Beth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved to book, January 22, 2015
I loved to book. I couldn't believe all of the twists and turns that left my mind saying "WTF". What a great read.

Sea Swept
Sea Swept
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but Erica is off to a great start with this mystic tale, January 22, 2015
This review is from: Sea Swept (Kindle Edition)
I am so excited to be starting another series by Erica Cope. I thought the Lark series was going to be hard to follow, but Erica is off to a great start with this mystic tale. Can't wait for the next book of this series.

5V AC Wall Power Charger ADAPTER for Kids Tablet 8GB Nabi 2 II NABI2-NV7A NABI2-NVA
Offered by xinxin Electronics Co., Ltd.
Price: $5.79
14 used & new from $0.41

2.0 out of 5 stars and has been that easy since arriving at my home, January 22, 2015
This device only charges my kids Nabi 2 devices if the cord is positioned in a certain direction, and has been that easy since arriving at my home. Not quite what I was hoping for.

Bissell ProHeat 2X Carpet Cleaner Tank Cap and Insert
Bissell ProHeat 2X Carpet Cleaner Tank Cap and Insert
Offered by Seneca-River-Trading
Price: $6.75
7 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 22, 2015
Cheap, arrived on time, and just what I was needed for my carpet cleaner.

Ipad Ari Case,aceguarder Ipad 5th Generation Silicone Plastic Heavy Duty Kid Freindly [Shockproof Kidproof Rainproof Snowproof ]**New**dual Protective with Built-in Screen Protector Case Cover for Ipad Air (Black/purple)
Offered by travellor
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case, January 22, 2015
I love this case! It's got the hard protection that I need with having kids in the home. It also has a stand so I don't need to hold my iPad at all times.

nabi 2 (NABI2-NV7A)
nabi 2 (NABI2-NV7A)
Offered by nabi Shop
Price: $109.99
155 used & new from $54.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A great device for simple distraction, January 22, 2015
I have two of these devices for my three year old twins. A great device for simple distraction. The only problem I've encountered is that I haventbeen able to download apps from other devices such as mine craft, so they are still using my phone or kindle to play their games.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 4:13 PM PST

2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for Fire HD 6
2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for Fire HD 6
Offered by SquareTrade, Inc.
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I have made, January 22, 2015
I have used the extended protection plan for my kindle fire a number of times over the years. One of the best purchases I have made.

iPad Air Case, ULAK iPad Air Case Cover - Shock-Absorption / Impact Resistant Hybrid Dual Layer Armor Protective Case Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 with Screen Protector and Stylus Not Fit iPad air2- Polka Dot/Aqua Blue
Offered by Aroko Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars It would be nice if this case had a stand to support my ..., January 22, 2015
It would be nice if this case had a stand to support my iPad on its side. Otherwise it has been a great purchase.

Gilded Wings (Hidden Wings Series Book Four)
Gilded Wings (Hidden Wings Series Book Four)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 22, 2015
A great conclusion to a very pleasant story. I couldn't imagine a better ending.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - White
Price: $8.79

3.0 out of 5 stars I have use three of these charges now, and ..., November 5, 2014
I have use three of these charges now, and all three of them have come apart right where the wire and the connector for the phone meet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3