Profile for T. Alexander > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Alexander RSS Feed

Toshiba 13A25 13" Blackstripe II TV (Silver)
Toshiba 13A25 13" Blackstripe II TV (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little TV, January 4, 2006
I have had this TV for the past two months and it provides a good display and functions such as caption viewing. The remote control is glow in the dark and I appreciate that very much. The TV is also light and has carrying slots at the top.

I have not been able to get the On-timer to work. It simply does not turn on the TV.

Sony ICF-C212 FM/AM Clock Radio with Full Power Back-up (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
18 used & new from $8.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clock but poor backup, January 4, 2006
I have had this clock for about five months now and it has been doing the job for me. It has a nice display and great AM/FM reception.

A minor issue that I have with it is that I have to remember to hit the sleep button and change the slider to buzz, else no waking up in the morning. My main problem with this clock is with the backup time. I have a brand new 9V battery in the clock, yet whenever I turn remove the power cord from the outlet then replace it the clock gains or loses about 10 minutes. The backup circuit was poorly designed in my opinion.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool, December 31, 2005
I like this pocket knife because it is slim enough that I can attach my keys to it and it would not make my pocket bulky. It has all the essential tools that I need.

The only problem I have with this knife is the location of the phillips screwdriver. I find it very difficult to use a screwdriver like that, especially in my case where I have my keys attached to the knife.