Profile for Diane Nelson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane Nelson RSS Feed

Trident Case AG-SGX2-PK AEGIS for Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100, SGH-i777) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cases, December 19, 2012
I purchased these cases when I got my Galaxy S II. They are great they are not too bulky but believe me they take a lot of wear and tear. My phone has been dropped, played with by the kids and is still working with no scratches, dings or dents. I would most definitely buy this brand again when I upgrade to the S3

Aegis Case for Samsung Galaxy II i9100 and i777 (AT&T) (Green)
Aegis Case for Samsung Galaxy II i9100 and i777 (AT&T) (Green)
Offered by Wireless Wonderz
Price: $11.61
6 used & new from $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful phone cases, December 19, 2012

Nursery-To-Go Mr. and Mrs. Pond 10 Piece Bedding Set
Nursery-To-Go Mr. and Mrs. Pond 10 Piece Bedding Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby shower gift, December 19, 2011
My daughter was having a turtle themed baby shower. And I looked everywhere for a Turtle themed bedding set that did not cost an arm and a leg. This set is priced well and comes with more then most of the sets costing twice as much. It is such a cute set and very well made. My daughter loved it and hopefully so will the new Grandson

Nostalgia Electrics RSM650 Retro Series Slush Machine
Nostalgia Electrics RSM650 Retro Series Slush Machine
Price: $36.26
23 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift idea ever, June 28, 2011
I purchased this for my husband for a Fathers Day Gift!!! It is easy to use and easy to clean. We have had a great time trying different flavors. Kids also love it and it saves me from running to get slushies.