Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Murphy > Reviews

Browse

Murphy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Murphy "Mic" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Massage Ball Set for Athletes - Two (2) Solid Rubber Lacrosse Balls + One (1) Trigger Point Myofacial Release Ball with Soft Spikes + Convenient Travel Bag (Orange & Black)
Offered by WOD Nation Deals
Price: $26.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase!, May 12, 2016
Excellent quality lacrosse balls--and I like the logo, it's a nice touch :-). As for the trigger point ball, it definitely does the trick: it's aggressive, thick material has a just enough give to it for it to be effective without being too painful. I've recommended this "package" to my brother, and would definitely buy again--at this price point you I doubt you would find a better deal with this level quality.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2016 9:01 AM PDT

Apple Lightning Cord,iDaye [Apple cable MFi Certified]Nylon Braided Cable for iPhone 5 /5c / 6 / 6 +/ 6s, iPod 7, iPad mini, iPad Air / Air 2. (Silvery3m/10ft)
Offered by iDaye
Price: $21.09
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and affordable, May 3, 2016
This item has performed great so far--it's been aprroximately 1 month, and it's charges just as good as the charger my phone came with. I'd definitely recommend it :-).

DEEZOMO Handmade Genuine Leather Unisex Slim Super Thin Card Holder With ID Card Window - Coffee
Offered by DKER
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The item looked fine, and appeared to have good construction, March 15, 2016
The item looked fine, and appeared to have good construction. However, and I'm not sure why, the item had a bad chemical smell. I'm not sure if it was the dye used on the nylon, but it appeared to be this portion of the wallet that smelled so bad. I attempted washing it, used some dryer sheets inside the sleeves to "deodorize" it for a few days, I even went so far as to try using a deodorizing spray--none of it affected the smell. Needless to say I didn't use the wallet much.

Fitbit Charge HR 3.3ft Replacement USB Charger and Wall Adapter with Reset Options (1 Year Warranty Guaranteed)
Offered by Smith & Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase., March 2, 2016
Item works as described, and fits the back of my FitBit Charge HR perfectly. I have not had any issues with it so far. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a longer charging cable for their FitBit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2016 12:14 PM PST

Saucony Men's Excursion TR8 Trail Running Shoe,Black/Orange,11 M US
Saucony Men's Excursion TR8 Trail Running Shoe,Black/Orange,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes! Give Saucony a try if you haven't already :-), February 19, 2015
These shoes fit excellent for me, and I was very surprised at the quality of these shoes. I haven't tried them out on a trail yet but these are more comfortable than my underarmour shoes, and I've sworn by underarmour for the past 4 years. I've worn these shoes off and on for about two weeks. I'll update the review after my first trail run, but so far here are the pros and cons:

Pro:
-These shoes fit true to size for me, not overly roomy and not too tight either.
-The insole is very soft, similar to the memory foam to underarmour shoes.
-The toe box is roomy without being TOO roomy, shouldn't have to worry about slipping. For those of us with flatter arches/slightly wider feet this is a huge plus!!
-The tread is very aggressive, and looks like it will last.
-The mesh overlying the toe box has cross-stitching that looks similar to rip stop. Should help with durability and the overall life of the shoe.
-The shoe is very breathable, and light, for those who will be training every day and often.
-Pricing--these shoes are very reasonably priced, especially on Amazon.

Con:
-Since the tread is so aggressive I wouldn't necessarily recommend for everyday wear, although they are comfortable enough to wear everyday.
-If you aren't used to Merrell shoes, or the underarmour shoes that have foam sock liners, you may find slight discomfort with the cushioning across the top portion of the toe box. For me they are comfortable, but I have some concerns with friction causing blister concerns on longer distance runs.

Overall I am extremely impressed with these shoes. Some of the other styles are very, very reasonable priced (30-40$) on Amazon. I will update this review as soon as I get some more miles on them and a trail run or two. Hope this helps, and I would definitely give Saucony a try!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2015 3:08 PM PDT

American Flag Embroidered Tactical Patch Tan Brown w/ VELCRO® Brand Fastener
American Flag Embroidered Tactical Patch Tan Brown w/ VELCRO® Brand Fastener
Offered by CypressCollectibles
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great patch, looks fantastic, January 15, 2015
Excellent quality, and a very reasonable price. The picture doesn't quite do it justice, it looks fantastic, great stitching, and excellent coloring.

Crossfit Shorts Agility 2.0 (Black/Camo, 34)
Crossfit Shorts Agility 2.0 (Black/Camo, 34)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts for any WOD, October 1, 2014
This review is from: WOD Shorts Agility 2.0 (Sports)
These shorts are light, comfortable, and stretch with movements to allow for great comfort with mobility. From squats, to Burpee's, to box jumps, these shorts have been the most comfortable pair of workout gear I've put on. The only advice I give is when you wash them, make sure the Velcro is completely "closed" because it is aggressive enough to mess up other clothing, and might as well tie the drawstring too unless you like re-feeding it back into the loop again. Aside from that, great shorts to workout in, triple stitching, and good quality. Will definitely buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars and it works just as good as my first, August 24, 2014
This is the second one I've purchased, and it works just as good as my first. I use mine during crossfit workouts and during long distance running. It works well, but done expect it to completely keep sweat out of your eyes--I live in Arkansas and with high heat and humidity, this is impossible if you sweat as much as I do. But it works great for what I use it for. Would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying., August 6, 2014
So far I'm very pleased with this product. I currently use it while training in my local box with CrossFit, and when I run outside (3-5 miles). It works well, keeps the sweat out of my eyes when training; my mom uses one for when she cuts grass, both as a mask to keep breathing dust/clippings and as a bandana like I do. The material is great for this purpose, and as advertised, I'd say you could use it well for camping/backpacking. For the price it's a no-brainier.

GI Jewelry Cross Necklace
GI Jewelry Cross Necklace
Offered by ChristianJewelry
Price: $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cross! I'd recommend a different chain if you are a civilian., June 19, 2014
I love this type of cross. It was designed when the Celts were converting from Paganism to Christianity. The cross is obvious, but the circle signifies God in that it has no beginning or end. Cliff notes, in case you were curious as to what the circle was all about ;-).

Anyway, it is sized about right, a little over an inch tall by about 3/4 wide. This makes it lightweight, corrosion resistant due to the non-reflective stainless steel. I find that it sends the message while being subtle about it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4