nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

ZTE Awe N800 Black (Virgin Mobile)
ZTE Awe N800 Black (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by Deals Expresss
Price: $34.50
22 used & new from $24.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone & simple fix for random reboot, November 21, 2015
I've had the phone for almost 2 years which I know is ancient in cell phone years. It really has been a good phone for what I use it for. You have to accept the fact that the camera is not great and there isn't a lot of space for apps. This can be frustrating, but I just keep the bare minimum of the apps I really want/need. Recently it started rebooting randomly which seems to happen with this model. I was able to fix it after much research by simply putting a folded piece of paper between the battery and the bottom (not the back) of the phone so that there is no room for it to move. It appears that it is a connection issue with the battery. I did this 3 weeks ago and it has not rebooted since. I know that the rebooting is a common problem, so I hope this will help others with the same issue. Other than that, I have gotten more than my money's worth from this phone.

Jackson Galaxy Air Wand with 1 Toy
Jackson Galaxy Air Wand with 1 Toy
Price: $10.40
17 used & new from $8.82

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, but not durable enough, November 14, 2014
I was excited that someone had finally come up with a compact rod toy so was eager to see what this one was like. The rod itself is very similar to the old telescopic presentation pointers that were used before the fancy laser pointers came out. The top part that contains the string makes the rod top heavy so you could tell that the very top piece of the rod was starting to bend a bit after a couple of days. After about 5 days of use, the loop string that attaches the bird to the connector to the rod actually frayed right through. I think this string loop was also the reason that the bird didn't fly around as well as the one that is used by DaBird which uses a metal loop. I was disappointed that the string loop broke so quickly after probably a total of 1.5 hours of use over that time. I replaced the Mojo bird with a DaBird bird and it flew much better. Two days later, pressed the button to retract the string and it jammed. I spent an hour taking the plastic/spring apart which was not easy because even though it looks like it should come apart due to 4 screws, the bottom that attaches to the rod is glued together. I got it apart and somehow managed to put it together again so that the string would retract when the button was pressed (not easy, btw). I had to duct tape the plastic part to the rod to firm it up since the glued part was loosened. It is usable, but will never be the same again and I'm sure the retractable string will jam again soon. Also, the telescopic rod feels like it should be a little stronger at the end and the string could stand to be a little longer too. I'm very disappointed because I think the compactness was a great idea, but the design needs to go back to the drawing board. Sorry, Jackson!

Lenovo Thinkpad E545 20B20011US 15.6-Inch Laptop
Lenovo Thinkpad E545 20B20011US 15.6-Inch Laptop
Offered by ElectronicsDirectPlus
Price: $499.00
7 used & new from $240.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow machine with some serious issues, August 17, 2014
I wanted to like this machine very much. I did a lot of research and Lenovo seemed to do quite well as far as laptop rankings as well as the ratings for this laptop on Amazon. Out of the box, the machine just felt slow. In addition, I've had touch pads before and this one was all over the place in an annoying kind of way that drives you crazy very quickly. After using it for an hour or two, the laptop just started shutting down with no warning. I thought it had something to do with the laptop cover setting, but it continued to shut down even after the setting was changed. After 2 or 3 times of shutting down, it finally would no longer reboot and gave a message that it needed to have the operating system re-installed. After 4 hours of re-installing everything, the machine would again shut down if the cover was moved back and forth (and the setting was for it to do nothing). That was the final straw as I can't imagine what the machine would be like after a month if it was already like this after 2 days. I ended up sending it back to Amazon and will never again order a Lenovo. Unfortunately, I seemed to get several of the issues mentioned in the bad reviews all in one machine. I went back to Amazon and ordered a different Windows 7 machine for about the same price (the Toshib I originally was going to order) and wish I had done that in the first place.

Laptop Rubber Feet Compatible for Toshiba Satelite L755-ijh Kit 4 Pcs
Laptop Rubber Feet Compatible for Toshiba Satelite L755-ijh Kit 4 Pcs

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Feet fit L755D-S5279, October 13, 2013
The feet fit my Toshiba L755D-S5279 perfectly. They are a little taller than the original feet, but they sent 5 of them so just replace all 4! Shipping was really fast even though it came from Greece. All in all, I'd recommend these if you have a similar laptop where the original feet fell off.

Sony MDRZX300/BLK Stereo Headphones
Sony MDRZX300/BLK Stereo Headphones
Offered by Electronic Resources
Price: $24.95
22 used & new from $12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Comfort, Quality and Sound for the Price, October 16, 2012
I had forgotten what it was like to listen to headphones that weren't crammed into your ears. I admit that I'm not one to be ridiculously picky about speakers/headphones, but it has been years since I listened to the old fashioned over your ear headphones and I can't believe how nice these sound for the price. I opened them up as soon as they were delivered (arrived in less than 24 hours with Prime free shipping) and I haven't taken them off since. I'm going on almost 2 hours and they are still extremely comfortable. I know someone mentioned noise cancelling, but I'm not sure I'd take it quite that far unless you want to listen to them cranked up so loudly that you'll eventually not need noise cancelling due to deafness. That being said, I have the volume set at about 50% and they drown out the background noise fairly well as long as it isn't a quiet song. I had looked through a lot of the inexpensive headphone reviews and decided on these because they seemed to do well for both comfort and sound. I have to say, I am definitely not disappointed. The only additional thing that I would like to have is a volume control on the cord, but I can live without it for the price. Highly recommended if you are tired of the poorly fitting ear buds and would like to have comfort and quality for not a lot of dollars!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Switch, August 18, 2012
Easy to install, but frustrating when you spend the time to do it and you find it's a bad switch. Checked it with a ohmmeter after it didn't work and there is definitely no connection being made. Very disappointing. While there are many good reviews, be prepared that there is the chance it's a bad switch. Felt kind of cheap to begin with. Not even sure it is a genuine Whirlpool part.

From The Field FFC301 1-Ounce Catnip Spray Rejuvenator
From The Field FFC301 1-Ounce Catnip Spray Rejuvenator
Price: $10.90
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely works!, June 1, 2012
Like one of the other reviewers, I bought this because it was the only spray that seemed to have any really good reviews. Let me tell you that this stuff REALLY works. As soon as I spray it on her scratching posts or kitty condo, my cat starts going crazy! Tonight she actually started to lick the scratching post after I sprayed it (not really the desired effect, but an indication of how much she loves the spray). While 1 oz doesn't seem like a lot, it seems like it will go far if you're not spraying it daily. I'm not sure yet how long the scent lingers, but the initial spray gets quite a crazy cat reaction. Highly recommended if you want a spray to attract your cat to a particular area in your house.

The Associate: A Novel
The Associate: A Novel
by John Grisham
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.07
589 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars A Big Waste of Time, January 19, 2012
If you keep reading and waiting for all the secrets to spill out at the end, you'll be waiting a long time. You get to the end and learn absolutely nothing except reading this book was a big waste of time. In fact, you might learn that you are very angry to have spent the time to read something that had the potential to be good but leaves you totally unsatisfied because there aren't answers to anything. Spend your time and money on another book. I wish I had read the reviews before I bothered reading it.

Dorman LOOK! 51333 Ford/Mazda Passenger Side Mirror Replacement Glass
Dorman LOOK! 51333 Ford/Mazda Passenger Side Mirror Replacement Glass

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really replacement glass, January 7, 2012
The description of this product is very misleading. It indicates it is replacement glass for the outside passenger mirror, but it adheres via tape on the back of the glass, NOT with actual hardware. This would never last for any significant period of time on a truck that is driven outdoors in all different types of weather. I really don't see what the point of this product is unless you just needed a VERY temporary mirror to cover a cracked mirror for a very short period of time.

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing with Rod Peripheral - Nintendo Wii
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing with Rod Peripheral - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Golden Findings
Price: $49.88
15 used & new from $36.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Game good, Rod bad., November 25, 2010
I have several of the other Wii fishing games, but I think this one is more challenging. There are many different kinds of fish to catch and the game makes it so that you actually have to work to bring them in which makes it more like "real" fishing. I like the fact that you have access to drive the boat around the entire lake as some of the other games really limit where you can go. The tips which tell you what to do during the game are annoying as they are too repetitive, but I'm guessing they can be turned off somewhere in the game. While the game itself is challenging, I found the controls were easier to use than some of the other games. The only downside to this game is the Rod Peripheral which broke apart within 30 minutes of using it. While I was reeling a fish in (normal usage and not violently), the reel portion just fell off and the plastic actually broke apart. That point is VERY disappointing as it was kind of neat but NOT sturdy at all. If you can get the game without the rod, I'd save yourself the money. Otherwise, the game itself is a lot of fun if you like real life fishing ....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2011 9:46 PM PST