Profile for C. Harmon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Harmon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trumpette Jellies Shoes
Trumpette Jellies Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not White!, August 27, 2010
This review is from: Trumpette Jellies Shoes (Apparel)
It seems that white it the only shoe that goes with all baby girl clothing. So, I ordered these; they were cheap enough! When I got them, I realized that they are NOT white. They are more of an eggshell color. In fact, looking at the picture makes me laugh a little. They are not the sparkling white you see there.

I expected white; however, we have ended up using these a lot. We have several outfits with beige and off-shite in them. So, these shoes ended up working great!

They do fall off her feet very easily; but, most of her shoes do - so, no big deal to me. Also, they are very hard. It seems that they were slightly smashed when shipped or in the warehouse; so, one of them is slightly smashed, or tilted rather, on the top. I cannot get it to regain it's shape. It isn't horrible, but it leaves some to be desired.

Overall, they aren't the best; but, they are cheap and we used them a lot.

Cousin Eddie's RV - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Ornament
Cousin Eddie's RV - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Ornament
Offered by Christmas Ornaments for less
Price: $399.00
2 used & new from $399.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful - But this price is ridiculous!, July 7, 2010
I got this at Kohls last Christmas as a gift. It was originally $19.99 and I got it on sale for $14.99.

The details on the ornament are wonderful. The rust is hilarious and very life-like. The recording is also a great and comical touch.

It uses 3 LR44 batteries, which are included.

My brother-in-law, a huge fan of the movie, loved it. But, seriously, this price is ridiculous. I see that it is comparable to other online stores though. I recommend checking your local Hallmark store or Kohls again this Christmas season.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2011 10:11 AM PST

A Christmas Story Light up Leg Lamp Neck Tie with Christmas Tree [Toy]
A Christmas Story Light up Leg Lamp Neck Tie with Christmas Tree [Toy]

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed Everyone at Work, July 7, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my husband and he loved it so much that he wore it everwhere! He couldn't wait to break it out for his work's Christmas party or for Christmas Eve services.

I didn't realize that it lit up when I purchased it. I guess, I'm not very observant and too trusting! It didn't matter though. It was a pleasant surprise that my husband came acrossed while at work. Then, it made it even more fun for him.

The tie came in a custom box, which was great. The only downside is that it totally looked like a tie when wrapped under the Christmas tree. He guessed it right away.

Great gift and everyone wanted to know where he got it; everyone loved it.

NFL Kansas City Chiefs Apron
NFL Kansas City Chiefs Apron
Offered by Gravity Trading
Price: $16.95
12 used & new from $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What You'd Expect, July 7, 2010
This apron was exactly what you'd expect by looking at the photo.

The material is like canvas and very durable. The logo concerns me a little. It looks as though it will eventually peel with time and probably heat. I think that is somewhat to be expected though.

My father-in-law loved it none-the-less. It is, as I said, what you'd expect from a fan shop.

The Kennedys Button - Ted Robert and John F Kennedy 2.25'' PINBACKS
The Kennedys Button - Ted Robert and John F Kennedy 2.25'' PINBACKS
Offered by jnunez1025
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with Product, July 7, 2010
I was a little concerned with ordering this product online. I shouldn't have been though. It turned out wonderful! The picture was very clear and the pin wasn't cheap looking or feeling at all. Those were my two biggest fears; but, I was proved wrong.

This was a GREAT addition to my sister's Kennedy collection. She loved it.

California Exotics Pleasure Masks, 2 Units
California Exotics Pleasure Masks, 2 Units
Price: $9.54
19 used & new from $5.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bachelorette Party Mask, July 7, 2010
I searched all over for a mask for my friend's bachelorette party. We basically kidnapped her and didn't want her to know where we were headed for the weekend. These masks were perfect!

We wanted to paint her name on the front, with a naughty adjective of course. :) They had a great, course, material so that our paint stuck to the surface easily. She loved it! Also, the nose portion of the mask helped things stay a secret.

They were great for our purpose; however, if you are using them to sleep or for pleasure, I do not recommend them. They are rough and not too terribly comfortable.

Pebbles: Daddys Girl (Pebbles (Idw)) (Bk. 1)
Pebbles: Daddys Girl (Pebbles (Idw)) (Bk. 1)
by John Skewes
Price: $13.89
41 used & new from $3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable - but not really a story about Daddy and Daughter, July 7, 2010
I bought this book for my husband, while we were expecting our first baby, a little girl. He was already reading to my tummy in the evenings; so, I thought this would be a wonderful book for him and the baby girl to share.

The illustrations and content are both absolutely adorable. The book is rather large and has great texture. It will be perfect for my little girl to read when she is just learning. The sentences are easy and not overwhelming at all.

However, I thought the story would be more about a special relationship between a father and daughter. It mentions a few fun things that 'dads' do, like making a fort under the kitchen table. But, there is a lot about Pebbles, alone, and just has her daddy (Fred) in the illustration. There isn't much development of a close relationship or display for that matter.

Overall, it was great and I don't regret my purchase. However, I wish the story line would have been better.

The Girls Next Door
The Girls Next Door
by Paul Ruditis
Price: $21.99
77 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Pictures Galore!, July 7, 2010
This review is from: The Girls Next Door (Hardcover)
I am a big fan of 'The Girls Next Door'. So, this book was right up my alley. If you are like me, then you love to look at all the pictures of these beautiful women and the facinating life they lead. The book had plenty of photos and captions.

My only negative comment would be about the content. It left some to be desired. I was hoping the girls, themselves, would be recognized. It seemed as though the writers became a little too involved.

Kids Line My First ABC Valance, Multicolor
Kids Line My First ABC Valance, Multicolor

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Addition to Set, November 24, 2009
I recieved this valance in the 'My First ABC' nursery set. It really adds a lot to the room and brings all aspects of the design together.

My favorite part is that the top and bottom of the valance have an area for the curtain rod. I thought it would look cuter, for my room, with the brown stripe on the bottom. So, I hung it that way.

Great addition and shouldn't be rated as a 'toy.'

Hagerty 17245 Flatware Silver Dip 16.9-Ounce, Black
Hagerty 17245 Flatware Silver Dip 16.9-Ounce, Black
Price: $13.99
19 used & new from $6.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Lid Leaks, November 24, 2009
When I opened this package I thought it was just a precaution that the bottle was wrapped in tight plastic. However, when I took it off, I realized the bottle was leaking. There didn't/doesn't seem to be anything obviously wrong with the lid (ie. cracked, broken, unscrewed). But, the lid still leaks to this day.

I was especially upset at having it on my hands when the warning said to keep out of contact of skin and to wear gloves when handling!

The product itself works well, but I was disappointed nonetheless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3