Profile for Dana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dana RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bionaire BWF0502M-WM Thin Window Fan, White
Bionaire BWF0502M-WM Thin Window Fan, White
Price: $46.23
8 used & new from $41.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Skip this window fan if you want to exhaust cigarette smoke from your room, January 3, 2015
This window fan is "OK" but not great. It's noisier than I thought it would be, even with only the middle fan running. My biggest problem with it is that if you have it set only for the single center fan running and it's exhausting outside, the air is blowing back into the room through the two fan holes that are not in use. I'm using it for exhausting cigarette smoke from my bedroom and this fan isn't doing a good job of that. Bionaire window fans have worked well for me in the past, but I'll pass on being happy with this particular model and go back to the dual fan design where both fans run at the same time.

6' Multi-Color LED Light Show Cone Christmas Tree Lighted Yard Art Decoration
6' Multi-Color LED Light Show Cone Christmas Tree Lighted Yard Art Decoration
Offered by Christmas Central
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great lawn Christmas decoration, December 14, 2014
This is a great lawn Christmas decoration. It was easy to put together and the changing display is very pretty and colorful. My only concern is that someone will steal it.

La Crosse Technology BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger
La Crosse Technology BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger
Price: $39.34
24 used & new from $36.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best battery re-charger I've come across, December 14, 2014
This is the best battery re-charger I've come across. It's simple and easy to use for charging and does a great job of refreshing old re-chargeable batteries so you can get more life out of them. I'm very pleased.

Lipper International Bamboo 10-1/4-by-14-Inch Flatware Tray
Lipper International Bamboo 10-1/4-by-14-Inch Flatware Tray
Price: $12.99
15 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It's well made and sturdy, fits my kitchen drawer perfectly and I'm very ..., December 14, 2014
I looked and looked for a silverware holder for the kitchen drawer that would fit properly and finally found this one. It's well made and sturdy, fits my kitchen drawer perfectly and I'm very pleased.

Angelcare Baby Sound Monitor, White
Angelcare Baby Sound Monitor, White
Price: $49.97
16 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great product and works just how I was hoping it ..., December 14, 2014
I bought this to monitor my 94 year old dad for when he needs assistance, so I didn't have to stay in the same room all the time. It's a great product and works just how I was hoping it would. The powered base (microphone) is in his bedroom and plugged in while he's sleeping, then when he's in the living room or outside on his lawn swing, it's on battery power. I bought a AAA battery re-charger and that's saving a lot of money, as the base unit doesn't recharge when it's plugged in, but I knew that when I bought it. The range to the monitoring (speaker) is very good and it holds it's charge for over 10 hours per day when it's not in the recharging base. I can be anywhere in the house or big yard and I've never had it say it was out of range .. and this is transmitting through aluminum siding. The base (microphone) unit isn't clear on how to get to the battery compartment, but once I figured that out, it's easy. The hardest part was making sure my dad understood that he could just holler for help, even when I wasn't in the room. He now considers the base (microphone) as his friend.

Infinity Instruments Precedent Wall Clock
Infinity Instruments Precedent Wall Clock
Price: $20.00
9 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking clock, February 2, 2014
This clock fits in perfectly in my kitchen and matches the wood cabinets. It keeps very accurate time. I kind of wish it had a second hand on it, but it's still a great clock.

Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain Free Wet Canned Cat Food, Beef and Chicken Recipe, 3-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)
Price: $22.80
11 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats loves this formula, February 2, 2014
This is another Wellness formula that my cat really likes. My local pet shop doesn't always carry it, so it was great to see it here and have free Prime shipping. Plus, the price was a few cents a can lower than my local pet shop.

Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 2800mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger - Charcoal Black Edition - Upgraded from 2600mAh capacity - Compatible with Apple: iPhone 6 (plus), iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2 (Lightning Cable Adapter Included) / iPhone 5 (s) / iPhone 4 (s), iPad 2, iPod; Most Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4, S4, Note 3, S3, all Samsung Galaxy Series Smartphones; Google Nexus 6, 5, 4; Motorola Droid Razr, X2, Bionic; HTC One / HTC ONE M8 / HTC ONE X, One S, Sensation, EVO, ThunderBolt; Nokia N9 Lumia 920 900; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z; Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 7 / Nook Tablet [Retail Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 2, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend who uses his cell phone for work constantly during the day. He's not always where he can charge it and he loves having this with him in case his cell phone battery starts running low.

Mark Feldstein Original Singing Bird Clock Anniversary Edition
Mark Feldstein Original Singing Bird Clock Anniversary Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Great clock, February 2, 2014
I like this clock a lot and appreciate the fact that it has a light sensor and doesn't do the bird calls at night time when I'm sleeping, as I have the clock in my bedroom. I would have given this five stars, but even though the clock doesn't make the bird noises at night, there's still a loud click on each hour no matter what and if I'm sleeping lightly, the loud click will wake me up. Other than that, this is a fun and accurate clock.

Wellness Healthy Indulgence Natural Grain Free Wet Cat Food, Turkey and Duck Recipe, 3-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 24)
Price: $28.99
10 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I never got this, February 2, 2014
The shipper sent a different formula from what I ordered, so I don't know if my cat would have like the Turkey and Duck pouches. I have the feeling he would have, as he likes all the other pouch formulas. I never called the shipper to complain, as the Wellness pouches they did send were the Salmon and he likes those too, so there was no harm. Right now, the Wellness pouches have been removed from the Prime free shipping, so if these ever get back on there, I'll try ordering again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4