Profile for Honest Ed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 118

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Honest Ed RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Kakadu Pet Empire Extendible Nylon Dog Lead, Large, 1" x 4-6ft, Dusk (Pink)
Kakadu Pet Empire Extendible Nylon Dog Lead, Large, 1" x 4-6ft, Dusk (Pink)
Offered by Kakadu Pet
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These are nice, May 30, 2014
The second one from Kakadu that I have purchased from Amazon. Not sure if I like the adjustable section or not as the other we have is a full 6' length...

40 Satin Nickel 3.5"X3.5" 5/8" Radius Round Corner Interior Door Hinges Brushed Nickel by eBuilderDirect.com
Offered by Next Day MRO
Price: $42.52
4 used & new from $22.29

4.0 out of 5 stars served the purpose, May 30, 2014
updated all the hardware on the doors in my house with new knobs as well. These were fine but seem sorta cheap. Made in China and based on the price I probably should not have expected much more...

Legend 809114 Scroll Style Lever Handle Passage Hall and Closet Leverset Lockset, US15 Satin Nickel Finish
Offered by Next Day MRO
Price: $15.39
10 used & new from $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaced all the knobs in my house with these, May 30, 2014
Replaced old 80's brass knob with these ones. Simple yet seem to be well made... Still on the fence about how the handles are switched over as there is a set screw you remove and literally flip the handle over. It's hard to see in the pictures but in person it looks a little strange...

Legend 809112 Scroll Style Lever Handle Privacy Bed and Bath Leverset Lockset, US15 Brushed Nickel
Offered by YouRemodel
Price: $16.19
10 used & new from $15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Updated my whole house with these, May 30, 2014

Conntek 1450SS2-15 15-Foot Temporary Power Cord, 50-Amp 125/250-Volt, NEMA 14-50P Generator Plug to CS6364 Locking Connector
Price: $119.99
3 used & new from $113.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Returned for a longer one, May 30, 2014
I ended up sending back and getting the 35' cord. Construction is excellent and top quality. I used the cord to go from a power inlet box into my 200 amp panel...

Disney Frozen 'Snowflake' 100% Cotton Beach Towel  "28 in x 58
Disney Frozen 'Snowflake' 100% Cotton Beach Towel "28 in x 58
Offered by In Demand Toys
Price: $15.69
99 used & new from $11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorta cheap..., May 30, 2014
Guess I should have expected that for the price...towel was very thin and only printed on 1 side. Not sure if this was real "Disney" or just a knockoff.

CURT Manufacturing 55336 T-Connector
CURT Manufacturing 55336 T-Connector
Offered by Trends-Auto
Price: $22.33
27 used & new from $19.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and play..., May 30, 2014
Installed on a 2006 Acura MDX and it was painless... worst part of the install was getting out the interior panel holders as I did not have the proper tool.

Louisville Ladder AA259GS Elite Aluminum Attic Ladder 350 Pound Capacity 25.5-Inch by 54-Inch Opening Ceiling Height 7-Foot-9-Inches to 10-Foot
Price: $179.00
7 used & new from $138.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Way better than the old wooden stairs I had, May 18, 2014
The ones I replaced this product with were falling apart and not cut correctly in the first place. These were simple to install but if you are replacing an existing set of stairs with springs BE CAREFUL!! I never took removing the old stairs into consideration when I bought these new ones. The install process was easy once I had the old stairs removed... Used "Door and Window" foam insulation to seal the remaining gaps...

CURT Manufacturing 22272 2 In. Black Rubber Tube Cover
CURT Manufacturing 22272 2 In. Black Rubber Tube Cover
Price: $4.69
17 used & new from $3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential item for any hitch, May 18, 2014
I have one for my MDX (2") and GS350 (1.25") and always have used these to keep the installs looking clean.

Curt Manufacturing 13328 Class III Receiver
Curt Manufacturing 13328 Class III Receiver
Price: $144.44
28 used & new from $138.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hitch but does not come with ball mount? Install took forever due to rusted threads on vehicle used for mounting hitch..., May 18, 2014
I have installed several hitches in the past and this is the first one that I have ordered that did not include a ball mount... This review would have been 5 stars if I didn't have to go out on my own and buy the ball mount as well. Didn't have it listed as included but I just bought a Curt mount for my Lexus GS350 which one was included... Lesson here is if you plan to install and use on the same day order a ball mount as well. Install was a total PITA!! The bolts holes used to mount the hitch itself were rusted to no end (2005 MDX) and the ONLY way for me to get the bolts in was to use one of the old ones that held up the tow hook you remove and using that as a thread cutter with WD-40... I also used an old round plastic brush and brushed the threads with lubricant as well!! Install took almost 5 hours due to this unforeseen problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12