Profile for S. Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Williams RSS Feed (Leavenworth, KS)

The Winter Letter
The Winter Letter
by Dustan Stanley
Price: $13.49
26 used & new from $10.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, November 29, 2012
This review is from: The Winter Letter (Paperback)
What a wonderful story! I was completely drawn into it. I just couldn't put it down. It reminds me of a Narnia book or Lord of the Rings... I think it could be the next "Harry Potter"! Must read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 9:03 AM PST

Gift from the Heart
Gift from the Heart
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, October 26, 2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this series. This was a wonderful feel good book with lots of inspiration. I can't wait to start the last in this series, though I'll be sad to see them end. :o( I know you will enjoy it!

The Best Gift
The Best Gift
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, October 26, 2012
This review is from: The Best Gift (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I just love the author and have read several of her other books. This one did not disappoint me. I am reading the series and am very much looking forward to the next one! This is a true feel good book. Every time I had to put it down for a bit, I had a smile on my face and felt good. Thanks Mrs. Hannon!

New Year's Eve (2011)
New Year's Eve (2011)
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this movie!, July 17, 2012
My family loved this movie. It's fun and romantic and full of great actors. We fully recommend it! Watch it!

Mentalpause and Other Midlife Laughs
Mentalpause and Other Midlife Laughs
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, June 26, 2012
This book is absolutely wonderful. I was reading it in the car on vacation and I was laughing so hard that my family wanted me to read it to them! They loved it and kept saying, "You do that!" LOL Since we got home, my husband has continued to ask me to read it with him. He thinks ALL husbands should read it with their wives. It is a refreshing read that helps you find humor in what doesn't always seem so funny. Thoroughly enjoying reading it. Thank you so much for writing an awesome book!

Shelter Me
Shelter Me
by Juliette Fay
Price: $6.00
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Shelter Me (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book! Could not put it down. These characters stayed on my mind until the last word. When I wasn't reading I was wishing I was! An ABSOLUTE MUST READ!

Happily Ever After (Deep Haven Series #1)
Happily Ever After (Deep Haven Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 4, 2011
I loved this book. I have always loved reading but lately have been having a hard time finding no making the time to do so but I am so glad that I did! This book was wonderful and I really enjoyed it. It was just what I needed to get me back to reading! Plus it was free for my Kindle app! Awesome!

Not Just Beans: 50 Years of Frugal Family Favorites
Not Just Beans: 50 Years of Frugal Family Favorites
by Tawra J. Kellam
Edition: Plastic Comb
26 used & new from $0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I wasted my money on this book.., July 21, 2005
I have wasted even more money because I've had to throw out so much that was just awful! I did fix a couple of things that we liked like the 90 minute rolls but most of it I had to throw out. I'm very disappointed. Not much, if any, flavor in any of the recipes I tried. I'm glad so many others have liked it but it just really wasn't for my family.