Profile for "Old Timer"... > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"Old Timer"... RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Grammichele: Il Parco archeologico di Occhiola e la valle dei Margi (Polinnia) (Italian Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars FROM: New York City to Grammichele, Sicily!.., October 11, 2014
Since both my parents came from this uninteresting town I found it fine, but after living there for over six months, I was anxious to get back to the good old USA!...I was just eighteen years old at the time and I did manage to make some good friends while there.
I did find that visiting the local larger city of Catania which was about twenty five miles or so from Grammichele had more to offer almost anyone!..

And,closer yet was the town of Caltagirone which was around fifteen miles or so from Grammichele which had more to see.
But, getting to Caltigirone one would have to drive/walk up a very large street that would suggest you needed some "oxygen" to get up to it!..but there was certainly much more to do there than Grammichele!..

I'm eighty-three now and do have some good memories of that time there!..

Best Quotations for All Occasions
Best Quotations for All Occasions
by Lewis Henry
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
125 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars "Love quotations!"..., October 6, 2014
I'm still trying to figure out why I love quotations!...so, what it this "allure" for me?...go figure!..

Dorcy 41-4750 190-Lumen High Flux LED Cyber Light Flashlight with Alkaline Batteries, Yellow
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: $19.74
51 used & new from $10.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, so far!.., August 1, 2014
I should really wait a while before I write my opinion of this flashlight, but I do really like it and I"ve only had it about one
month and so far it has not failed me. So, my suggestion is just buy it. Only the test of time will prove its functionality!..

Dorcy 41-2510 Floating Waterproof LED Flashlight with Carabineer Clip, 55-Lumens, Yellow Finish
Offered by WRM LIGHTING
Price: $8.73
89 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
Just Great, great and great!!...

Logitech Speakers Z130
Logitech Speakers Z130
Price: $14.99
61 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT Buy!..., July 1, 2014
I bought these miserable speakers just on a lark!....thank god I didn't spend much on them!..
They are HIGHLY WORTHLESS!..
Actually, it really would make a WONDERFUL GIFT to someone you hate or dislike!..

Keystone 9B 9-LED Compact Aluminum Flashlight with Batteries, Blue
Keystone 9B 9-LED Compact Aluminum Flashlight with Batteries, Blue
Offered by Price Busters Co.
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars "Just buy one!"..., June 29, 2014
I've just received this flashlight and so far, I can say I love it!..
But, as time goes by, that will be the true test of this interesting product.
Yes, I gave it five stars and that could stay the same or not.
"The test of time" will only tell!.
Hopefully, I picked a "winner!"...so, "stay tuned!"..

Kirkland Signature Stool Softener Docusate Sodium 100 Mg, (400 Softgels) in One Bottle
Offered by Fresh & Fast
Price: $10.75
28 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Only thing this "softens" was my wallet!.., June 1, 2014
I'm sure not understanding some of the great reviews on this "worthless" product!.
I tried taking it a few times, but no "action" to say the least!.
I can't understand some of the "rave" reviews this sad product received!..

Puritan's Pride Super Strength Melatonin 10mg Rapid Release Capsules, 60-Count
Puritan's Pride Super Strength Melatonin 10mg Rapid Release Capsules, 60-Count
Offered by chicagolife
Price: $6.00
16 used & new from $0.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Money "Wasted!".., May 15, 2014
I had thought that since Melatonin was some sort of "Natural" element that it would actually
work for me.....it simply does not work, thus, it just lays on top of my counter, useless!..

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mac owners, just BUY this great magazine!.. (you'll learn a LOT! )..., March 17, 2014
I've never had any other magazine other than this one!.. from the very beginning when I became a "mac person" I was only interested in reading up about Macs!..

And, I chose the Mac over a PC because from all I read, the Mac was the "easiest" to understand and figure out!.
So, at my late age of 82, I often visit the APPLE STORE for "ONE ON ONE" sessions for which I pay $99.00 per year, and for that I can "pick the brain" of any of the experts there!.. I always look forward to going there.

I've also got my wife hooked on these "Apple One to one" sessions!..

But, what I'm not getting is that I don't understand why many many SENiORS don't latch onto this most amazing "great deal!"..

Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
Price: $14.97
22 used & new from $14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my "Cheapie!".., March 17, 2014
All my life, I've always purchased "cheap" watches. I've always found that these "cheapies" do the very exact same thing that an"expensive" watch does!.. does anyone dispute that?..

And for this "very old timer" it does serve my purpose!.. but of course, when you do wear this watch, your kind of advertising that
you yourself are a "cheapy!"...No?..

Look, as I write this, I've got this "cheapie" on my left wrist and I'm as happy as a "pig in mud!".. at my ripe old age, my memory is fading pretty fast, so what the hell!....all I've got to do is just glance down to my "cheapie" and it will tell me all I want to know about what I want to know! (how much TIME I've got left! ha!...

It also guaranteed for ten years?....so what the hell, it will most probably outlive me. I'm 82 years old!...

So, for all you "cheapie" wonderful folks out there, just "go for it!".. "CHEAPIES UNITE!"...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11