Profile for Frank M. Roberts > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frank M. Roberts RSS Feed (Plummer ID)

Mr. and Mrs. How to Thrive in a Perfectly Imperfect Marriage: A Christian Marriage Advice Book
by Kurt W. Bubna
Price: $9.99
30 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical Advise, October 19, 2014
Mr and Mrs is a great book of how to live out your christian walk in your marriage. Kurt Bubna's candid and biblically based principles will be a great resource for couples both young and old. I greatly appropriate Kurt's transparency with his own marriage and how they are illustrated in this book. Kurt doesn't just provide hypothetical situation, but instead chooses to share his own life examples. These examples allows us to see that know one has it all figured out, and that we all have room for improvement on what likely is the most important relationship we will have this side of Heaven. Having sat under Kurt's teaching for a number of year, I am happy to see this resource as something that couples can use individually or in a group setting to improve marriages.

Sharp AN-XR10LP - Projector lamp - RPLMNT LAMP FOR XR10X XR10S XR11XC
Sharp AN-XR10LP - Projector lamp - RPLMNT LAMP FOR XR10X XR10S XR11XC
Offered by oceanclublights
Price: $66.04
6 used & new from $60.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great, March 23, 2014
Great product and great price. Came in a reasonable amount of time and also worked well once I put it in.

Body Glove HTC Thunderbolt Glove Snap-On Case with Kickstand Black (9208501)
Body Glove HTC Thunderbolt Glove Snap-On Case with Kickstand Black (9208501)
Offered by OrionDeals
Price: $9.95
12 used & new from $3.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Only a six month fix, September 18, 2013
I have gone through 3 or 4 of these cases. To body gloves credit they keep sending me replacements. The bottom line is the rubber coating peels of the main case in about six months.

3M TEKK WorkTunes Hearing Protector, MP3 Compatible with AM/FM Tuner
3M TEKK WorkTunes Hearing Protector, MP3 Compatible with AM/FM Tuner
Price: $37.49
68 used & new from $37.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me.., June 15, 2008
From the package and description these look great. However, I had the same issue with the tuner on the radio as some other reviewer. The radio was very poor quality, and couldn't even get the radio station I listen to when I went to the twon it is broadcast from. I took them back I was so unhappy.

DuraMax Flo n' Go LE Fluid Transfer Pump and 14-Gallon Rolling Gas Can
DuraMax Flo n' Go LE Fluid Transfer Pump and 14-Gallon Rolling Gas Can
Price: $109.74
27 used & new from $106.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Flo and wait...., August 24, 2007
As the other reviewer pointed out this thing isn't what you want. I agree, you can't get all the gas out and it is very slow to drain. Using gravity it took me at least a half hour to drain the tank. The wheels stopped working after the first warm day that expanded the tank. It might be better if you some how made a new output hose for it, but then again aren't they spose to figure that out at the factory....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2010 1:30 PM PDT