Profile for Just Beachin' > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just Beachin' RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BABYBJORN Potty Chair, Blue
BABYBJORN Potty Chair, Blue
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Backsplash, November 9, 2014
This was too small for myself. There was a lot of back splash when I used this. I still gave it 5 stars because it didn't leak and it held my body weight so it must be pretty strong.

Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
Price: $29.88
8 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great pillow after you get rid of the smell, September 21, 2014
This pillow has been great. Keep in mind that you have to air it out for about 2 weeks while spraying Febreeze on it to get rid of the chemical smell. This pillow was great after that smell was gone. I have had it for almost a year and it still has not lost its shape.

Champion Men's Crossover Short, Navy, Large
Champion Men's Crossover Short, Navy, Large
Price: $11.53
16 used & new from $10.03

4.0 out of 5 stars somewhat long, September 21, 2014
The pants are made ok for the price. They are too long in my opinion though.

Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor With Interchangeable Optical Lens, White/Biege
Offered by Genexus Distributions
Price: $239.99
10 used & new from $147.72

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby purchase I made, September 8, 2014
The best baby purchase I made! I purchased this monitor and an additional camera for the living room. I don't have an open floor plan so bring able to watch my daughter play while I'm working in the kitchen is great. The sound quality is clear and it is very sensitive to sounds. I don't even turn it all the way up. I also use a wind/sound machine in the room and have no issues with audio quality. The picture quality is very good too. I love being able to move the camera around and zoom in to see my daughter more closely and also like the voice feature so I can let her know I'm coming if she is especially upset or if I am going to be detained for a moment before I make it into her room. I had the original unit that had issues with the USB port and it did break as other reviewers have noted, but their customer service was amazing and shipped me out a replacement right away. This new model has corrected this defect so don't hesitate to buy it. I have a split floor plan ranch style house and have had no issues with signal except for a temporary drop if I am playing on my phone directly in front of the display unit (within a foot or so). At night I charge my phone right next to the unit on my nightstand and have no problems. The new unit also does not make the loud beep like the older model, but I never had a problem with that anyways. It's not like you carry it into the babies room and turn it on while they are sleeping, not sure why that bothered people so much. Either way, the newer model fixed that too. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this monitor, and if you were to have any issues they have real live customer support just a phone call away.

2014 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Slush Mats
2014 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Slush Mats
Offered by BAM Wholesale Parts
Price: $67.98
12 used & new from $67.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirt catcher, July 20, 2014
These look great and do a great job or holding water and mud. Only downside is the rear Matt needed to be a little longer so that it would extend under the seat. An added bonus for the rear mat is it great to hang over your winch line for those deep holes.

Jeep Lanyard Keychain Holder
Jeep Lanyard Keychain Holder
Offered by Coolestone
Price: $7.60
4 used & new from $5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Awesome., July 20, 2014
This review is from: Jeep Lanyard Keychain Holder
So far this has upheld the Jeep name. When I wear it my chest hair grows. People bow as I walk by. My neck has become stronger and I don't have to worry about whatever item has the pleasure of being attached to this.

2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK) - Boomerang® Tire Tread ArmPad - Center Console Armrest Cushion
Offered by Optimum Accessories
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars easy instalation, July 19, 2014
This adds the perfect cushion for your arm. Only drawback is that you can no longer fully open your center console. This does not bother me so I still gave it 5 stars. The instalation was very easy.

Rugged Ridge 13235.30 Black Neoprene Seat Vest - Pair
Rugged Ridge 13235.30 Black Neoprene Seat Vest - Pair
Price: $141.99
37 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 19, 2014
This fit great and have are very sturdy. I have had them for over a year and they have not faded nor became loose. I would buy these again.

Allen Company Broadhead Hip Quiver for Aluminum or Carbon Arrows (Holds 6 Arrows, Green)
Price: $19.77
12 used & new from $19.70

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, July 19, 2014
This will not hold a bolt securly. The slightest bump will cause them to come loose. This was a waste of money and I wouldn't even use it for target practice.

Carhartt Men's  Firm Duck Dbl Front Flannel Lined, Carhartt Brown, 34 x 30
Carhartt Men's Firm Duck Dbl Front Flannel Lined, Carhartt Brown, 34 x 30
Offered by BareBones WorkWear
Price: $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars extremely long., July 19, 2014
These are extremely well made. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because they run almost 8 inches too long. This is something to do with carhartt because I ordered a different pair and had the same problem. The waist fits properly and they will keep you warm. They also do great when walking through thick brush.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3