Profile for AmzFan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmzFan RSS Feed

Wilco Imports Black Sign Home
Wilco Imports Black Sign Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Decor, January 11, 2012
This wooden sign is lovely. The sign is nicely made and looks very classy. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, January 11, 2012
The first time I used this product I fell in love! I could never seem to get the lift I wanted with blowdrying and I hate teasing my hair. With this stuff I got exactly what I wanted! It gives excellent lift and makes it easy to style your hair. The product does leave a texture in your hair but you can't see it. The texture is necessary to give you that special lift. I love this stuff! I will use it forever!

Grasslands Road Toile, Welcome Plaque, "A Warm Winter", 7-1/4 by 6-Inch, Stoneware

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Little Plaque!, January 29, 2011
I love this plaque! It is small, but beautiful. It is traditional looking and captures the Christmas spirit. I love that it can be hung on the wall or placed on a stand that comes with it. I can't wait for Christmas so I can put it on my wall to celebrate the season!

Grasslands Road Art of Entertaining 8-Inch by 13" "That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles" Cookie Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cookie Jar Ever!, January 11, 2011
This is the best cookie jar ever! It's beautiful, feminine, and very french bistro. It looks amazing in my kitchen and I get so many compliments on it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.