Profile for Kathy C > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathy C RSS Feed (Taunton, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Price: $135.99
40 used & new from $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 27, 2011
We've had this machine for almost 3 years now and it holds up very well! Way cheaper than paying professionals to come in. I have 2 dogs and 1 still has pee accidents once in a while. This machine cleans soo well. Leaves no odors behind or stains. We love it! And easy to use.

Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table
Price: $329.00
12 used & new from $329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as a chiropractor, August 27, 2011
Both my husband and I used to go to a chiropractor. We have now stopped & saved a lot of money by using the teeter. You can actually feel your vertebrae seperating and stretching out. (It's not gross) After a bad nights sleep of laying the wrong way on your pillow, you just hang for a few minutes and feel great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2011 2:22 PM PDT

Hoover 40321130 Premium Pet Formula Carpet/Upholstery Detergent, 128-Ounce
Hoover 40321130 Premium Pet Formula Carpet/Upholstery Detergent, 128-Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Pet Stains, August 27, 2011
This formula works amazing on carpets and upholstery for getting pet stains and odors out and then it leaves a neutral smell afterward. We've been using it for years and it never fails.

Lego Star Wars Darth Vader Minifigure with Lightsaber (Imperial Inspection version)
Offered by Brick Dudes
Price: $18.99
15 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, August 27, 2011
Bought this for my Mom for her birthday! She loved it! I combined it with Luke Skywalker. I plan on getting the rest! You can't find these in the store seperately!

Luke Skywalker (Tatooine) w/ White Pupils & Lightsaber Lego Star Wars Minifigure
Offered by footballpioneer79
Price: $23.00
10 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, August 27, 2011
Bought this for my Mom for her birthday! She loved it! I combined it with Darth Vador. I plan on getting the rest! You can't find these in the store seperately!

Small Skamper Ramp SKR1 Dog Safety Pool / Boat Ladder up to 45 lbs
Small Skamper Ramp SKR1 Dog Safety Pool / Boat Ladder up to 45 lbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, August 27, 2011
We love this! My little yorkie can't get out of our above ground pool by the stairs, his legs are too short. He walks right our with this ramp! And I've been trying to get my 22 lb cockapoo to jump in and swim and he wouldn't do it before. Now he starts to walk down the ramp & then jumps in! And then swims to the stairs & gets himself out! We love it! We're having a blast!

Healthy Ponds 50105 Bird Bath Water Cleaner 4 pack
Healthy Ponds 50105 Bird Bath Water Cleaner 4 pack
Price: $12.98
4 used & new from $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!, August 27, 2011
This product does not work! I did a lot of research too! Didn't really wanna spend the money on cleaning a stinkin bird bath. This is a waste of money. Water went immediately brown & I had bleached it before using these things!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2012 1:40 PM PDT

Italian Made Circleware Excalibur 5pc Whiskey Decanter Set
Italian Made Circleware Excalibur 5pc Whiskey Decanter Set
Offered by Big City Bargains (US Merchant)
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $20.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 28, 2011
My husband has been searching for the perfect set for his scotch for a long time. He wanted it to look like Lex Luthor's set from Smallville. This one fit the bill! It's perfect. Washes nice. Fast shipping & great price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 11:20 AM PST

Inland Lady Liza Pro Notebook Bag
Inland Lady Liza Pro Notebook Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 11, 2011
This bag is perfect! It is very hard to find a stylish bag to accomodate such a large laptop. I have a Dell 17.5" laptop & it fits like a glove. There is cushioning on the bottom to protect it & a velcro strap to keep it in place with a divider to place folders & such on the other side. Plenty of space for other items, but not too overbearing. I love it! Great price too!

Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L Replacement Battery for Canon Digital Cameras/Camcorders
Price: $7.93
6 used & new from $0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting battery life, November 28, 2010
I've been using my camera for 2 weeks now & haven't had to charge the battery yet! Love this battery! Well worth getting and using the factory one as a backup. So you are never without a battery during that perfect picture moment!

Page: 1 | 2