ARRAY(0x9fef0ccc)

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. RSS Feed (Woodbridge, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
eForCity Silicone Skin Case Compatible with Sony PS3 Controller, Black
eForCity Silicone Skin Case Compatible with Sony PS3 Controller, Black
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $3.64
5 used & new from $2.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Item Received is Different from the Picture, January 14, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered the case before (the case with the horizontal grips on the handles) and I found the quality of the rubber to be top notch and strong. What I received was NOT the same item that I saw in the picture and had orderd previously. What I received was a much flimsier case. It works, but it is not the same product that is advertised.

Microsoft Touch Mouse
Microsoft Touch Mouse
Offered by [AIM USA]
Price: $17.50
49 used & new from $11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Biggest Flaws can be Fixed with a Software Update, August 30, 2011
This is an interesting little mouse. For general reference, I switch between a Logitech MX1100 at work and a Logitech MX Revolution for Home use. Because I use these on a daily basis, any new mouse I come across is compared to these two.

Overall, its not a terrible mouse. I find the lack of a "Middle-Click" button disturbing, but that's something that I can do without if I have no other option (they can't add this with a software update?) The ergonomics are ok as it has a large enough size to fit most hand sizes. I can easily click either left/right mouse button and the gestures work just fine. (Why does Microsoft just now introduce that cool "Expose-like" interface now? How can I get that interface without the mouse gesture?)

However, this mouse fails in scrolling. The scrolling is either too sensitive or too unresponsive, and its never "just right". Blame it on Google Chrome, blame it on Microsoft, blame it on whoever, but it just flat out doesn't work how it should. The scrolling experience makes this feel like an unfinished product, and it makes you question if Microsoft even tested the mouse before they shipped it out. However, I believe this is a software issue that "should" be fixable.

Would I recommend this mouse? -To a general user? No. -To a power user? Yes, if you had some money around and you didn't mind wasting some money on an experimental product, otherwise no.

Memory Booster Ad-Free
Memory Booster Ad-Free
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Needed, August 14, 2011
This review is from: Memory Booster Ad-Free (App)
Memory Boosters are just as useless on Android as they are on Windows. If your phone has 2.1 or better, you have no need for this.

Case-Mate Barely There Case for HTC EVO 4G - 1 Pack - Case -Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Wireless ProTech
Price: $7.50
5 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, June 28, 2011
The title pretty much sums it up. The case is very thin and covers the back of the phone (but not the front). I had a Seido case before, and while it offered more protection from drops, it also added more bulk to the phone. Also, the CM is only 1-piece, so no worrying about pieces coming apart when you lift the phone from your pocket or anywhere else.

PS3 Versus Controller
PS3 Versus Controller
Offered by Big Game Vendor
Price: $13.99
17 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Potential, needs Improvement, Questionable Build Quality, June 19, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Versus Controller (Accessory)
*Poor Build Quality* - The R2 button on this controller stopped working after 1 Day. I had heard stories of how poor the build quality was of the XBOX versions of the PDP controller, but I still wanted a PS3 version. Sure enough, after a solid play session and testing out the mechanics, I come back a day later and my R2 button has fallen in.

Build quality issues aside, the concept for this controller is great. I enjoy using the Microswitch as it reminds me of using a stick. The uneven hand grips seem odd at first, but as soon as you hold it in your hand, it'll make sense.

My only issues with the controller are that it could be a bit heavier in the hand, and it needs a rubber grip on the back. The controller is made of all plastic, so its very slippery in hand.

If not for build quality issues, I'd reccomend this 100% over the Madcatz Fightpads. However, my SF4 Fightpads have been going strong for a while now (altho the Dpad is squeaky) and the PDP Fightpad lasted me under 24-hours. Hopefully, I received a dud and its really not that bad of a product.

Kingston Datatraveler 101 Gen 2 with urDrive 32 GB USB 2.0 (Purple)
Kingston Datatraveler 101 Gen 2 with urDrive 32 GB USB 2.0 (Purple)
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $16.95
17 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than I Thought, May 22, 2011
Speed wasn't the #1 thing on my mind when I was purchasing this, but I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly things were transferring from my computer to the drive. Also, solid build quality.

Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Speakers (127593) - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Fuzzy Peaches
Price: $124.99
38 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 4* Comfort, February 17, 2011
These are solid headphones. The Sound quality is Superb (5*). My only issue is the comfort of the actual buds. I tried them all, and I couldn't manage to find that "perfect" fit that allows you to wear your headphones for hours at a time.

Sennheiser OMX 181 Ergonomic In-Ear Stereo Headphone with Flexible Ear Hooks (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Tekville
Price: $27.00
5 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, February 17, 2011
I really wanted to enjoy these headphones, but they were very uncomfortable. They don't contour to the shape of your inner ear, and end up in some odd position. The actual parts that wrap around your ear may have been ok, but its hard to tell when you can't fit the actual ear pieces in.

Because I was never able to actually sit these in properly, the sound I heard was mediocre.

The ONLY plus to these headphones is the wiring. I'm not sure what kind of material they used on the cable but its durable and doesn't tangle much. I wish all headphones used this material.

Little Big Planet 2
Little Big Planet 2
Offered by eknight-media
Price: $39.06
77 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars There's Alot to Do..., February 17, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Big Planet 2 (Video Game)
Solid game, and there' plenty to find and get into online. The level creator is "very" complex as well.

Apple Ipad Tablet Black Smoke Solid Color Wave Premium Crystal Candy TPU Silicone Skin Case 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by Ooki-USA (Ship From U.S.A)
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect, No Complaints, June 10, 2010
I keep things short and to the point

1 - It fits the iPad perfectly. Just stretch it on and you're good to go.
2 - The skin has great quality. It has a solid rubbery feel to it, and it helps you grip the slippery (yet sexy) ipad.
3 - Great price. I only paid $4 for it
4 - The Screen protector is ok. I managed to get it on the iPad without too much hassle. But it does seem to attract more finger prints than the iPad without a protector.

If you're on the fence, buy it! If anything, I only got this so I could have something to help protect my iPad while I search for the ever-elusive Official Apple iPad Case.

Page: 1 | 2