Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Dallas, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Skechers Sport Women's Trend Setter Fashion Sneaker,Black/Black,7 M US
Skechers Sport Women's Trend Setter Fashion Sneaker,Black/Black,7 M US
Price: $42.99
10 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So very comfortable, I've purchased three pairs of these shoes, December 6, 2015
So very comfortable, I've purchased three pairs of these shoes. I love them. I love that the logo is small. I love that they are all black so that I can wear them to work. They last a long time and are just very comfortable for travel, work, whatever.

Anni Coco Women's 1950s Hepburn Vintage Polka Dot Dresses Black Small
Anni Coco Women's 1950s Hepburn Vintage Polka Dot Dresses Black Small
Offered by Anni Coco

4.0 out of 5 stars Felt very chic in this dress, December 6, 2015
This item is really cute and exactly as pictured. The quality isn't fantastic, but I bought this for a photoshoot. I believe I could get quite a few uses from it before it started to need to be rehemmed. For the price, I'm quite satisfied.

Icebreaker Women's Everyday Long Sleeve Crewe Top, Cruise, Small
Icebreaker Women's Everyday Long Sleeve Crewe Top, Cruise, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Icebreaker items, but..., December 6, 2015
I returned this item. I thought the shirt would be thicker, and I found this to be itchier than most of my other Icebreaker shirt. The itchiness might have diminished with a wash in the washing machine, but I already knew it wasn't as thick as I wanted, so I wasn't going to return it.

Purrfect Arch Groom Toy
Purrfect Arch Groom Toy
Price: $8.85
73 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The Purrfect Arch Groom Toy is exactly as pictured., December 6, 2015
This review is from: Purrfect Arch Groom Toy (Misc.)
This product is exactly what I expected it to be. It is easy to assemble (no tools) and looks and functions as advertised. Sadly for me, my cats have no interest in the arch and just care about the catnip.

dogadan Apple Fruit Tea 20 Tea Bags
dogadan Apple Fruit Tea 20 Tea Bags
Offered by InternationalGoodsDepot
Price: $6.49
3 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogadan Apple Tea - just like I remember from Turkey, November 16, 2015
After a fantastic trip to Turkey, I became addicted to the Lipton Apple Tea they manufacture and sell in the country. I thought, with the brand being Lipton, that I would surely have no trouble finding the product in the USA, but I was wrong. You can easily find Apple Cinnamon and other spiced apple teas in the United States, but not just the sweet flavor of Elma (Apple) Tea.

Not one to give up, my search led me to Amazon to find this tea I became so fond of drinking. I decided to give dogadan Elma tea a try, and I'm SO very glad I did. This tea is just like the apple tea that tantalized my tastebuds in Turkey. You can serve it iced or hot, and it has a strong enough sweetness that I do not believe it needs any sweeteners or milk/cream.

Each bag is individually wrapped in the package.

I will be a long time user.

Outdoor Research Women's Zendo Pants, 6, Black
Outdoor Research Women's Zendo Pants, 6, Black
Price: $68.00
6 used & new from $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hiking and plane travel - sturdy and soft!, July 23, 2015
I love these Outdoor Research Zendo pants, but I usually wear a size 4 in pants. These 6s were a reasonable fit for me since they can be cinched. They can also work for people who are size 6s since they are stretchy. Regardless, these pants are fantastic! They are sturdy and moisture resistant so they are great on hikes. The are super soft and supple, so they feel great on a plane. They are also dressy enough that I can go from the trail to a restaurant without feeling self-conscious. I find that I can ususally wear them three times before they have to be washed. Love these pants!

A Memory of Violets: A Novel of London's Flower Sellers
A Memory of Violets: A Novel of London's Flower Sellers
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet, poignant, and well-written story that I couldn't set down., July 23, 2015
Hazel Gaynor knows how to make you care about characters. I quite cared about the characters in A Memory of Violets. I loved the variety of writing tones as characters changed in the novel, and I love the multiple perspectives. What I loved most, however, was the depth of story there truly was in this book. Give this novel a chance. It's ridiculously hard to describe why I loved it so much.

Chantilly Lane 10" Nutmeg Dog with Flapping Ears Sings "Hark The Herald Angels Sing"
Offered by Blizz Enterprises
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chantilly Lane Nutmeg Dog is a great gift for a novelty Christmas item fan, December 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my aunt who has all sorts of novelty singing items for Christmas. My aunt isn't one to lavish praise on a product, but this one made her incredibly excited. She was impressed by the quality of the singing (says it isn't "tinny" like many others she owns) and loves the intermixed barking. "Bark the herald" and barking instead of "glory to the newborn king" made this particular pup quite unique. Plus he's really plush and cute.

While a tad smaller than you expect some stuffed animals to be, he's a great size for displaying with my aunt's other Christmas stuff.

Gold Medal Womens warm winter fleece lined leggings-black-Sml/Med
Gold Medal Womens warm winter fleece lined leggings-black-Sml/Med
Offered by Feel Good Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them so much I've purchased it twice!, December 8, 2014
I love the soft and warm Gold Medal Womens warm winter fleece lined leggings. These aren't attractive enough due to seams to wear without a sweater dress or underneath pants, but they are cozy, comfortable, and warm. I really appreciate that they fit over my heals since it really helps keep them from riding up. I have found them true to size, and I have purchased multiple pair so far.

I've washed them and worn them several times without any pulling, pilling, tears, or shrinkage.

I'll be buying a third pair to have one to sleep in.

Columbia Women's Reel Beauty Print Long Sleeve Shirt, Medium, Clear Blue/Pinwheels Print

2.0 out of 5 stars Clear Blue/Pinwheels print is simply too sheer, June 4, 2014
I bought the Clear Blue/Pinwheels print after reading stellar reviews about this product. The medium is slightly too tight for me and is honestly sheer. You could see the line where my pants began and see the stripes on my bra. The length and color were phenomenal. I'm sad that I'll have to return it, but I can't wear this outside.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5