Profile for C. Murphy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Murphy RSS Feed

Ecover Natural Plant-based Automatic Dishwasher Tablets, Citrus, 25 Count (Pack of 6)(Packaging may vary)
Price: $31.65
12 used & new from $24.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than seventh gen and method, June 7, 2013
These are the best "eco friendly" tablets we've used. I used to use the Ecover powder and was very happy with it, but then it got hard to find. I was skeptical about trying the tablets because we had previously tried both the seventh generation and the method ones from target, and they were not good. The method ones left a horrible film all over everything.

Plum Organics Baby Second Blends Fruit and Grain, Sweet Potato, Mango and Millet, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $14.98
8 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby crack, June 7, 2013
These are very convenient when out and about. My two year old loves loves this flavor "orange pouch". I have to keep them out of site at home though, because she's addicted.

ASICS Men's Gel-Blur 33 TR Cross-training Shoe,Silver/Navy/White,9 M US
ASICS Men's Gel-Blur 33 TR Cross-training Shoe,Silver/Navy/White,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, but not wide enough for me, December 28, 2012
Shoe seems to be made of good quality, attractive, and very light. Just wanted to mention that if you have a slightly wider foot this shoe may not work for you. I unfortunately had to return it for this reason.

TechCraft SHK6428E 64-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Espresso
TechCraft SHK6428E 64-Inch Wide Flat Panel TV Credenza - Espresso
Price: $417.95
10 used & new from $351.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, December 28, 2012
Nice solid entertainment center with a beautiful finish. Not too bad to put together. Doors can be tricky, but the henges have several adjustments that can be made to align them. I looked at more expensive pieces at furniture stores and felt very fortunate that I ended up with this one. Had a stong smell when opened, but it's just the padded wrapping that stinks.

GreenWorks 25112 13 Amp 21-Inch Lawn Mower
GreenWorks 25112 13 Amp 21-Inch Lawn Mower
Price: $187.99
10 used & new from $164.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it's amazing, December 6, 2012
I was skeptical about getting a corded mower after reading reviews, on almost every brand, that they are not powerful enough or do not cut evenly. I decided to try this one based on reviews, its large cut size, and more powerful 13 amp motor. When I moved into my new house the entire yard was about 12 inches high with grass and weeds, but this mower cut right though it with no bogging down of the motor. I've mowed six times now and it's been great everytime. My neighbor says he can barely even hear it. Not dealing with gas, oil, exhaust, pollution, and noise is priceless. Make sure you get a high quality, low gauge, power cable so that you don't underpower the mower.

HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case
HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case
Offered by National Sales LLC(No Tax Everywhere)
Price: $11.75
45 used & new from $5.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers my touchpad, October 6, 2011
This case fits well and has a decent durability. My only complaint is that there is nothing in place to keep the cover closed. The flap that covers the screen has folds in it(which allows it to convert it into a stand) and it always wants to fold open while carrying the case.

Rapid Auto Car Charger for Zune 4GB/8GB/80GB 80 GB NEW!
Rapid Auto Car Charger for Zune 4GB/8GB/80GB 80 GB NEW!

2.0 out of 5 stars works, but produces buzzing/whining noise at times, September 17, 2009
Like another reviewer stated, my charger causes a buzzing/whining noise through the speakers when my zune is near the adapter. However, it has been successfully charging my zune for a few weeks now.

Sony PSP PlayStation Travel Charger
Sony PSP PlayStation Travel Charger
Offered by iShoppingdeals
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars generic, but works fine so far, September 17, 2009
Your typical, generic adapter. I have successfully used it to charge a PSP and a Sony Reader Ebook. I will repost if any problems with it in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2010 5:38 PM PDT