Profile for C. Authement > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Authement RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2
Ravelli Professional 65" Ball Head Camera Video Photo Tripod with Quick Release Plate and Carry Bag
Offered by CheetahMounts
Price: $39.96
5 used & new from $31.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tripod for a low cost, August 14, 2013
Very stable tripod for my setup. I'm shooting a D800 with a battery grip, speeedlight with remote triggering(for my non-CLS lights), and an 115mm Tilt-Shift Lens. So, basically, a pretty heavy rig. This tripod holds steady for all my long exposure shots. I "drop-shutter" a lot in my shots. The only concern that I have is the place where the legs connect to the mount seems....cheaply made. Don't get me wrong, it is holding great, but I can just tell that if this tripod ever gives me problems it'll be there.

The weight is a little high to carry around, but if you do not carry around a lot you probably will not notice.

Mine came with:
a mini tripod (good for my daughter to use....she's five)
an extra camera mounting plate (for hot-swapping between two cameras, etc.)
bags for the main tripod and the second tripod.

(Sorry for the sloppy review, but I need to go get my coffee :-)

EasyN Wireless WIFI IP Camera IR LED 2-Audio Nightvision Black
EasyN Wireless WIFI IP Camera IR LED 2-Audio Nightvision Black
Offered by TDLTEK
Price: $46.35
17 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I've got it working, February 13, 2013
Okay, I cannot speak much for the product itself due to to fact that I've not viewed the camera yet. The point of this product review is to help the community out with getting this thing set up. The software that comes with this device to find and configure it uses an IP protocol called IPX. This is why so many people are having trouble setting this thing up. When Microsoft released Windows Vista, they discontinued the IPX protocol and canceled support for it. You can configure this camera by either using a Windows XP system or run a virtual machine of Windows XP. There are "hacks" for post-Vista systems to run the IPX protocol, but those are a little more advanced. A Goggle search or two can send you down that road if you so desire. Anyway, good luck and happy peeping.

Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens
Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens
Offered by THEDIRECTSOURCE
Price: $459.00
12 used & new from $261.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera, December 17, 2012
This camera is loaded with features and takes great pictures. I'm an old "back in the film days" photographer. I do not really have the time nor the drive that I use to, but this camera has re-ignited my old love of photography. This camera does point-and-shoot extremely well, but also has a full manual mode. In addition to having a full manual mode, it can capture in RAW format for richly captured photos.

Also, I just bought an adapter that will let me use all of my old Pentax K-Mount lens.

Global Game Gear GGG0027 Bracket for Kinect and Wii Sensor Bar, also works with wireless sensor bar
Offered by amermedia
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs exactly as described, December 17, 2012
These things look nice and give the Kinect and Wii bar a nice "finished" look. It's nice that they are both above the center of the tv together.

Standard Motor Products CBS-1227 Combination Switch
Standard Motor Products CBS-1227 Combination Switch
Offered by Autocare Depot
Price: $171.23
4 used & new from $151.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, December 17, 2012
I found that installing this did not fix my problem, but that was not anything negative about this product. This product works great and actually added a feature to my existing car to the windshield wipers.

Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip
Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $5.66
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, December 17, 2012
Okay. Some of the reviews that I read about this item describe a problem with not being able to attach it properly to the Kinect. I found this to be true; however, I removed the foam rubber base from the bottom of the kinect that serves as an anti-skid surface and found that the kinect snaps perfectly secure to this tv clip. Since I'm clipping it to the top of my tv, I do not need the anti-skid foam-rubber piece.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2013 5:02 AM PST

Ionic Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (3-pack)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $10.85
2 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Seller, October 11, 2012
I've purchased a few different things from CrazyOnDigital Corp over the last few months. I haven't been disappointed by them. There items are always as described and they ship in a timely fashion. Thanks guys.

Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 26x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Blue)
Offered by DavisMAX
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $130.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy on Price, light on features, August 17, 2012
Okay, when you buy this camera, be aware that you are buying the name Nikon, but not the Nikon quality. This camera's bell-and-whistle is the 26x zoom. It has HORRIBLE low-light and the entire camera just feels light-weight and more like an obligation than an actual product.

I recommend either going the extra step and getting one of the Nikon entry-level/professional cameras or selecting a different model in this range. This camera is simply not worth it.

Kidoozie Bubble Machine
Kidoozie Bubble Machine
Offered by Juvenile & Toys
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Girl Loves this thing, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Kidoozie Bubble Machine (Toy)
I bought this for my two year old daughter to use indoors and outdoors. She loves bubbles, but I do not always have time to sit and blow bubbles for an hour or so. I purchase this and it is one of her favorite things now. I will say, it is a little noisier than I had hoped, but I believe that this item is designed for outdoor use anyway. Just be careful not to move it until you are ready to dump the bubble solution everywhere. It blows bubbles better than most of these that I have seen, however, the bubble solution pan is very easy to overfill and dump. It probably isn't a big deal if you use it outdoors only, just stating this fact in case you decide to use it like I am using it, indoors.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Thermal Camera, January 2, 2012
I am an electrical engineer for a company named ABB Inc. The location that I work for purchased one of the Flir T360 thermal cameras for our R&D lab and it is a very solid camera. It has tons of features and is extremely high quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 7:20 AM PST