Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Russ Reihart > Reviews

Browse

Russ Reihart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Russ Reihart "A complex individual, with many varying interests including; technology, music, family, sports, travel, truth and knowledge." RSS Feed (Loretto, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Camco 44573 Yellow Tri-Leveler
Camco 44573 Yellow Tri-Leveler
Price: $15.39
57 used & new from $15.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest way to level our camper, ever!, May 17, 2016
We used this product for the first time last weekend, and we had the easiest time leveling our camper than we've ever had in over 10 years of camping! I highly recommend this product. The size and weight of it make it very easy to keep around. This product is a no-brainer, everyone should own one!

Ello Pure BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle with Lid, Grey Fizz, 20 oz.
Ello Pure BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle with Lid, Grey Fizz, 20 oz.
Price: $8.82
3 used & new from $8.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice, easy to carry and well protected bottle!, March 25, 2016
I love this bottle. It isn't too heavy. The carry handle/lid is nice. It's easy to clean and the sleeve protects it from getting damaged or broken. The first week or so, I could smell the outer sleeve, which almost gave the illusion that the water tasted funny. But, after about a week the smell completely dissipated. I highly recommend this product and use my all the time.

Chemically Imbalanced
Chemically Imbalanced
Price: $11.89
65 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing new record, very Strange Music worthy., April 17, 2015
This review is from: Chemically Imbalanced (Audio CD)
I wasn't familiar with Chris Webby, but when I heard an interview with him on Mid-morning Grind and realized he is on Tech N9ne's Special Effects Tour, I wanted to check his work out. This is a refreshing new record with some great collaborations, including independent powerhouse's from Funk Volume and Strange Music. After listening to it just one time, I already have several favorite tracks. There is one track, which is a skit with a record label, that is a little too close to Eminem's "Paul" skits. The cypher interludes have a lot of talking in them, which is kind of boring because once I hear that one time, I really don't need to hear them again. I really do enjoy the style of the songs and the lyrics are creative and not tired or played out. I can definitely see why Chris Webby fits on a Strange Music tour.

Power Butter Peanut Power Butter 4 lb (1816 g)
Power Butter Peanut Power Butter 4 lb (1816 g)

5.0 out of 5 stars The flax seeds make it delicious!, April 8, 2015
This is really good and much healthier than some other options. I love the flax seeds. This is good with some whole wheat bread and low sugar jelly, or as a fruit dip, or in smoothies, etc. I highly recommend Peanut Power Butter!

Large Microwaveable Hot/cold Therapy Shoulder Wrap Non-scented
Large Microwaveable Hot/cold Therapy Shoulder Wrap Non-scented
Offered by Kozy Collar
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Melt away your shoulder and neck soreness., January 30, 2015
I like the large size of this shoulder wrap. I use it heated, but you can use it cold as well. The only down side so far is that I have already had to sew a tiny rip along one of the seams. I love how it feels on my shoulders, though. It melts away the soreness I get from sitting in front of a computer all day.

Kozy Collar Microwave Hot/cold Scented Sinus Pillow
Kozy Collar Microwave Hot/cold Scented Sinus Pillow
Offered by Kozy Collar
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but it could be better., January 29, 2015
I would have given this a 5 star rating, had it not been for one minor design flaw. All of the internal contents are in one single cavity, so when you try to position it on your face, everything shifts to the bottom. You have to be really careful how you hold it and position it, or you end up with all the beads at the bottom and nothing on your forehead. The back/neck device has sewn sections that keep the beads evenly distributed.

Imperial Roman 2-Piece Wall Mounted Hardwood Billiard/Pool Cue Rack, Holds 8 Cues, Black
Price: $21.43
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2014
It looks great. Mounted easily and serves its purpose perfectly.

2pcs 42-SMD T15 12V LED Replacement Light Bulbs + STICKER 921 912 906 - White
2pcs 42-SMD T15 12V LED Replacement Light Bulbs + STICKER 921 912 906 - White
Offered by CuteQueen
Price: $5.49
7 used & new from $3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, soft light., November 11, 2014
I replaced a couple of burned out lights in my camper with these and I like them a lot. They have a softer light than the incandescents I replaced.

Light Up LED Soccer Ball - Uses 2 Hi-Bright LED Lights, Size 5
Light Up LED Soccer Ball - Uses 2 Hi-Bright LED Lights, Size 5
Offered by GlowCity LLC
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for practicing in the dark., November 11, 2014
This ball enabled my soccer team to practice into those Fall evenings when it gets dark early. It is heavier than a regular soccer ball and feels more like a rubber kickball, but it works as described and the kids loved it!

Murder in the Stacks: Penn State, Betsy Aardsma, and the Killer Who Got Away
Murder in the Stacks: Penn State, Betsy Aardsma, and the Killer Who Got Away
by David DeKok
Price: $15.06
67 used & new from $3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A detailed work about a murder, the alleged murderer & mistakes and coverup that prevented it from being solved., November 11, 2014
This is easily the best book I have ever read. It keeps you interested from the first words you read until you finish. The murder, it's botched investigation, the cultural landscape of the time, the creepy factor of the alleged murderer and the history of seriously mishandled issues at Penn State are intertwined into one extremely detailed work. I found it difficult to put down and plan to read it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4