Profile for Russ Reihart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Russ Reihart "Delirious About Music" RSS Feed (Loretto, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Reebok Men's Wall Season 3 - Zig Basketball Shoe,Tin Grey/Black/White,13 M US
Reebok Men's Wall Season 3 - Zig Basketball Shoe,Tin Grey/Black/White,13 M US
Offered by Famous Fashion Shoes
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, May 12, 2014
I've been playing in these shoes for about a month now and I couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable and supportive. A little hot when playing outside, though.

JR Products 10765 Right Hand Screen Door Latch
JR Products 10765 Right Hand Screen Door Latch
Price: $11.48
15 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed easily, with a couple slight modifications., May 12, 2014
As some other reviewers have said, this a great latch that may not be exactly the same size as your old one, but will still work just fine. I was able to drill just a couple of new holes to make this latch match up in my 2004 Jayco Jayfeather 25E. Also as some have said, the quality of this latch seems to be better than the one I replaced. I'm very happy with this latch so far.

New Balance Men's MX608V3 Cross-Training Shoe,Black,13 D US
New Balance Men's MX608V3 Cross-Training Shoe,Black,13 D US
Price: $41.11
2 used & new from $41.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great show from New Balance!, September 16, 2013
I've pretty much been wearing NB shoes exclusively for about 4 years, and with exception to one pair, I have been very pleased. Support, comfort and straight-forward style are awesome.

We Won't Be Shaken
We Won't Be Shaken
Price: $9.00
46 used & new from $4.27

1.0 out of 5 stars What has happened?, June 4, 2013
This review is from: We Won't Be Shaken (Audio CD)
Building 429 was once my favorite band to listen to and see live. Over the passed 4 or 5 years, they have gotten so soft and techno sounding that I can't even listen anymore. They are all such talented musicians and songwriters, but this "light rock/pop sound" they have regressed to is annoying. Jason doesn't play guitar anymore, which also totally thins out their sound. This record, as well as the previous few, have been such a disappointment to us fans of the older albums like Rise and Space In Between Us. If I wanted to hear programmed drum tracks and techno pulse, I'll listen to the Newsboys, because at least that has been their identity since the beginning. I just wish B429 would return to the edgier sound that made them one of my favorite bands. The new stuff just stinks. :(

Amerock BP7139-WI Variable Overlay Face Mount Self Closing Hinge, Wrought Iron, 2-Pack
Price: $8.11
7 used & new from $3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Look & work great!, June 3, 2013
These hinges look and work great. They were easy to install and go very well with my decor. Great value.

Wrought Iron, Knob, 3/4" dia. Matt Black
Wrought Iron, Knob, 3/4" dia. Matt Black
Offered by Inter Knobs
Price: $4.92
3 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Look & work great!, June 3, 2013
These knobs look and work great. They were easy to install and they go well with my decor. Great value!

Life & Times of Jonny Valiant
Life & Times of Jonny Valiant
Price: $14.98
31 used & new from $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Yu-Yu-Yu-A-Yeauh!, April 30, 2013
Rittz's debut album on Strange Music delivers even more than people were expecting. The intro is a heartfelt prayer straight from Rittz that shows the introspective side of this multidimensionally talented rapper, then the rest of the album follows with lot's a great hooks, intricately styled lyrics and the sound you would only expect from the team over at Strange. Rittz will be a rapper of consequence, if he keeps up this high level of writing, production and story telling through his songs. The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant won't leaving my playlists anytime soon. I predict it to be the soundtrack of my Summer.

Nordic Pure 15x20x1M7-6 MERV 7 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, 15x20x1, Box of 6
Nordic Pure 15x20x1M7-6 MERV 7 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, 15x20x1, Box of 6
Price: $38.86
10 used & new from $33.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great filters!, April 23, 2013
I like these filters, they work very well. I change them every month and can see the visual evidence that they work, because they're very dirty on the underside. I will be re-ordering these when I need them.

Anthem
Anthem
Price: $13.94
32 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rap that's inspiring & positive!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Anthem (Audio CD)
I wasn't familiar with R-Swift and then I heard his version of Awesome God this passed Saturday night, when Benson Henderson used it as his walk-out song on the UFC on FOX. When I discovered that another one of my favorite rappers, KJ-52 is featured on another song on this album, I figured I'd get it. I have not been disappointed. The song styles and the way they are put together is very catchy and the lyrics are from the heart, positive and inspiring. Check it out and see for yourself.

Embrace Memory Foam Body Pillow from Sleep Innovations
Embrace Memory Foam Body Pillow from Sleep Innovations
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 10, 2012
THis was a great purchase! My wife and I both got one and we love them. They are heavy, durable and will last a long time without flattening out. The outer cover is very comfortable as well. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3