Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Betty L. Dravis > Reviews

Browse

Betty L. Dravis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 1080

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Betty L. Dravis "BETTY DRAVIS, author/reviewer" RSS Feed (Silicon Valley, CA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ROMANCE: Mated to the Cowboy Werewolf (Alpha Werewolf Shifter Western Bride Romance) (New Adult Paranormal Western Shifter Romance Short Stories)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting plot., August 26, 2015
I liked the plot of this book and the "sweet" love between the shape-shifters. It held my interest and I rooted for the characters.

But there were grammatical errors in almost every paragraph. This author could benefit from a good editor. With that help, she could become a fine writer. She has a good imagination.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 26, 2015
Author of "Six-Pack of Fear" (co-author Barbara Watkins)

Stylus Pens,Magic-T 10pcs 2 in 1 Styli/Ballpoint pen for iPhone,Samsung,Tablet,All Capacitive Touch Screen Device
Offered by Magic-T
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these super, cheerful colors, especially the yellow..., August 14, 2015
I just received these stylus pens today and am very pleased with the fabulous array of colors. I like the pen feature/stylus combination too. I have a special crystal cup I keep my styluses in and I keep it highly visible on the kitchen table. I do most of my reading and internet chatting at the table while eating casual meals, so this is a perfect place for them.

I am rapidly becoming known as the "stylus" lady because I give these to everyone who admires them. This is the fourth pack I have gone through, but by far the loveliest. I can't wait till my daughters visit again and see which color they choose. :-)

Thanks for presenting this fine gift to me in exchange for an honest review. I can honestly say that these stylus pens brighten my days.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 14, 2015
Author of "The Toonies Invade Silicon Valley"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2015 11:50 AM PDT

Calily™ Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy with Relaxing & Soothing Multi-Color LED Light - Perfect for Home, Office, Spa, Etc.
Offered by Four Corners Dist.
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & aesthetic way to diffuse my precious essential oils!, August 14, 2015
Can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying this colorful diffuser. I have various bottles of essential oils for different purposes. Before I was offered this very pretty diffuser that changes colors, I used to put a few drops on a cotton ball and place it on a tiny dish. But this is much more elegant way to use these oils.

Now I not only get the advantage of the mood enhancement of the oils, but I also receive the added pleasure of pretty, changing colors. How much more mellow can I get? :-)

Thanks, Calily, for giving me this in exchange for an honest review. And I honestly love this diffuser.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 14, 2015
Author of "The Search for Bobby McGee"

Enpassion Lightweight Foldable Shoulder Crossobody Bag - Sling Chest Backpack - For Outdoor Sports, Hiking, Camping, School (Navy)
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice when needing smaller purse. Love this in cheerful pink!, August 14, 2015
I love this shoulder bag and find it very comfortable to use; the shoulder strap does not bite into my shoulder like some others do. I am very happy with the pretty pink color I received, too. I love the sophistication of black but have so many black purses that I wanted a cheerful, summer color for a more casual look and to brighten my days.

Sometimes when I go for the weekend I need to take two purses and the foldable feature of this one makes that possible; fits into my suitcase with ease.

Thanks for supplying this lovely bag in exchange for a review. I highly recommend it to young and old alike.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 14, 2015
Author of "1106 Grand Boulevard"

iGearPro Spy USB Voice Recorder - Rechargeable Digital Audio Recorder - Hidden Pen Drive Dictaphone - Record Meetings, Lectures, Interviews (8GB)
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I carry this everywhere! Perfect for writing needs., August 13, 2015
This is an awesome little voice recorder, perfect for my needs as a writer. I carry the larger one for when I interview people and need to switch back and forth with more buttons... And I use this one for notes when in meetings and need to be more discreet. I find that it even picks up my whispers so that I have no trouble typing the notes later.

I am truly surprised by the clean, crisp quality of my new "best friend." :-) I recommend this for writers, students and even for folks who simply want to make grocery lists.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 13, 2015

Scrabble Twist Game
Scrabble Twist Game
Price: $19.82
6 used & new from $19.82

5.0 out of 5 stars My whole family enjoys this game!, August 11, 2015
This review is from: Scrabble Twist Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love playing Words game on my Kindle, so thought I would enjoy this as a solitary game... No cords, no wires, only three batteries and I was all set to go.

I enjoy the challenging activity in seeing how many 3- and 4-letter words I can form from the five letters this game brings up. More fun than I thought it would be, but SOLITARITY... NOT! Everyone in the family comes around, begging for turns. Luckily, this fun game can be passed from player to player. The challenge then becomes who can find the most words.

I am so happy to have received this Scrabble with a twist in exchange for an honest review. I truly, honestly find this to be a five-star product. I love it... as do the rest of my family.

And, in case you haven't figured it out, they call it Scrabble Twist because you just tap and twist to bank each word and move on to the next! (Also, you TWIST the letters when forming new words.)

Scrabble Twist has three games, from easy mode to professional. You choose according to your skill...

Highly recommended and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 11, 2015
Author of "Millennium Babe: The Prophecy"

essie Nail Color, Cashmere Mattes, Comfy in Cashmere
essie Nail Color, Cashmere Mattes, Comfy in Cashmere
Price: $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Essie Nail Polish! Comfy in Cashmere is not my favorite color., August 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a huge fan of Essie nail color. I have an exquisite shade of orange that I absolutely love. I had no chipping problems, finding it long-lasting and attractive.

My favorite color is mauve because the traditional mauve can be worn with pinks, reds and almost all colors of clothing. In that way I don't have to change polish when I change clothing. I prefer the pinkish mauve so when this arrived, appearing purple, I was disappointed.

Not disappointed enough to "slam" the product itself, but disappointed enough to knock off one star.

I'm very pleased with Essie over-all, and while I don't "love" this shade, I like it well enough. The quality is excellent...

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 9, 2015
Author of "The Search for Bobby McGee"

Buena Vista Collection 6Cube Storage
Buena Vista Collection 6Cube Storage
Price: $124.24
8 used & new from $121.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine piece of furniture! Proudly displays books and favorite knick-knacks., August 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This shelf is an attractive piece of furniture, perfect for the area where I use it. I have plenty of bookshelves, so I use this as a display center for some of my favorite vases, Lladro and knick-knacks, with a smattering of books placed aesthetically.

It was harder to put together than I anticipated, but my son ended up doing it and it was no problem for him. It has picture instructions, so that was helpful; the problem was there are so many pieces... Luckily, assembly is the only con about acquiring this addition to our home.

I like the sturdy, cherry-wood particleboard finish that looks like the real thing and am proud of the creative display I arranged on it, complete with baskets of plants on the top to set it off.

I am thankful to receive this fine-looking piece of furniture in exchange for an honest review.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 9, 2015
Author of "Six-Pack of Fear"

iGearPro 8GB Multi-functional 650Hr Digital Audio Voice Recorder Dictaphone USB MP3 Player - 1 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful in my work as a writer! Easy and dependable..., August 3, 2015
I have a few recorders due to being a career journalist and an author. Even though I can download and listen to music with this iGearPro, I use it mainly for recording new story ideas and occasional celebrity interviews. I love the voice quality and ease of use of this sweet little recorder. I also appreciate the fact that I can use it inconspicuously due to its small size...which is helpful on occasion. :-)

I did record a few favorite George Jones and Don Allen songs on it--to test the quality--although I don't often use that feature. However, my son now wants one strictly for his music. We are each different and these differences are made easy by this versatile product.

I am so happy I received this multifunctional recorder/player in exchange for an honest review. My lucky day!

I highly recommend this to students and professionals alike. It will stand the test of time, in my opinion.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 3, 2015
Author of "Six-Pack of Fear" (co-author Barbara Watkins)

iGearPro Multifunctional Voice Recorder - Portable Rechargeable Digital Audio Dictaphone - MP3 Player (8GB)
Price: $28.99
6 used & new from $23.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Small size intimidated me...but not for long! Love my multifunctional recorder., August 3, 2015
I haven't had a new recorder since I interviewed movie star Jane Russell back in the 1980s... except for a small thumbnail drive one.

Needless to say, when I was offered this one in exchange for an honest review, I jumped for joy.

I admit to being surprised that this iGearPro Voice Recorder is so small compared to the older models, and I was intimidated by the size at first. I felt that my fingers would have trouble manipulating the small buttons. But that fear was soon put to rest... after getting used to the new "feel."

Now that I have used this a few times, I am delighted with it. I love the clean, crisp sound of the voices when dictating or interviewing people and the quality of music I choose to play.

I am loving the new features, such as three speakers and the little display window...

This is useful to me in my line of work and though it's not the ultimate best quality, it is the best I have found in its price range.

I highly recommend it.

Reviewed by Betty Dravis, August 3, 2015
Author of "Star Struck: Interviews with Dirty Harry and Other Hollywood Icons"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20