Profile for avid amazon user > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

avid amazon user RSS Feed

Mr. Coffee TF6 5-Cup Switch Coffeemaker, White
Mr. Coffee TF6 5-Cup Switch Coffeemaker, White
Price: $14.87
15 used & new from $9.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...., July 14, 2013
I bought this at the local walmart for less than 15.00. All in all very decent. I just couldn't deal with the hubby's kuerig anymore. Spending way too much for even the generic kcups and the do it yourself ones made a mess. This is perfect for me, makes about 2 "real world" size mugs in a pretty short time. My only complaint is the so called permanent filter is a joke. Instead of the usual metal mesh,it is some weird flimsy fabric on the sides with a solid plastic bottom. I tossed it and regular paper filters are working great.

Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB Internet Tablet 16:9 Resistive Touchscreen, Black MID7034-4
4 used & new from $42.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, November 27, 2012
I got this tablet in August 2012. Everything worked pretty well with occasional freeze ups that were remedied by the reset button. In October, the tablet suddenly started freezing at the coby logo and would not work beyond that. The power button does not even work! It has to be turned off by the reset button. I spoke with coby customer service today-after determining that the tablet needs service- DUH!- the rep emailed me instructions for returning directly to coby. Well that would be fine, but the instructions include ME paying 15.00 to ship this hunk of junk TO coby and enclosing a 15.00 MO to pay for return shipping. Hell no! I already paid almost 100.00 for this defective product, and they want me to shell out another 30.00 to have it fixed while under warranty? I will be steering clear of coby, and I will be much more selective in what I order from amazon, too!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 11:30 AM PST