Profile for AMIE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AMIE RSS Feed

Gymnastics Outfit with Velcro Back fits 18" Dolls Including the American Girl Line. From Unique Doll Clothing
Offered by Unique Doll Clothing
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, November 29, 2012
This outfit comes complete and ready for the olympics. Fits AG doll great. Great material, velcro back for easy application. hand grips really complete the look!

18 Inch Doll Stackable Bunk Bed Hand-painted Furniture - Bedding, Mattress & Ladder - Beds Fit 18" American Girl Dolls. Wish Crown Doll Furniture Set
Offered by Emily Rose Doll Clothes
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, November 29, 2012
Have had these for a year, the girls love them. The bedding could be a little more than just a piece of cloth, but otherwise easy to put together and fit AG dolls perfect

CowboyStudio Professional Neoprene Neck Strap Neckstrap for NIKON Camera
CowboyStudio Professional Neoprene Neck Strap Neckstrap for NIKON Camera
Price: $6.26
7 used & new from $3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, November 29, 2012
soft, good expansion length, comfortable
Even goes short enough that I feel comfortable letting the kids use the camera to take pics

Case Logic SLRC-201 SLR Zoom Holster (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-201 SLR Zoom Holster (Black)
Price: $21.99
26 used & new from $20.25

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, November 29, 2012
There is a video review of this product which convinced me to buy it....and I am glad I did! The suspension feature on the inside for the zoom lense is perfect. I never worry about putting my camera down when it is in the case. Well protected, the hard and raised bottom of the case keeps it safe. Plenty of room for small wallet items and phone so I only have to carry this case!

Lizatards Crystal Stretch Shorts in Navy - Youth
Lizatards Crystal Stretch Shorts in Navy - Youth
Offered by Lizatards Dance/Gymnastics Apparel
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars should have thought of this myself!, October 6, 2011
These are perfect. My daughter does not like to have her bottom show with those high cut leotards, so she sometimes wheres these under and some times over the leotard. My younger daughter has worn these under her skirts and dresses...I have seen them called monkey-bar shorts before, and they are perfect for just that!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 6, 2011
This bag was exactly what I thought it was going to be. It will be a carry on bag for our family trip, fitting an outfit for each of us, magazines, food and drinks and games for the kiddos. It has inside pockets to stay organized and a nice outside zip pocket so I can easily store my tickets in that area to have easy access!