Profile for Teddy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teddy RSS Feed

Nexus 5 Case, Caseology [Leather Skin] Google Nexus 5 Case [Black] Premium PU Leather Cover Shock Absorbent TPU Armor Bumper Nexus 5 Case (for Google Nexus 5 Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with purchase, November 15, 2013
This is an awesome cover and fits perfectly on my Nexus 5. Exactly what I was looking for. Gives a leather feeling to back which is always good! Highly recommended.

Samsung Galaxy Note II, Titanium 16GB (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy Note II, Titanium 16GB (AT&T)
4 used & new from $189.77

5.0 out of 5 stars All in One Gadget you will ever want., November 22, 2012
I just did a price matching and got this phablet from a local best buy store for 199.99.

I will start off by saying that I am a phone nerd. Since I started earning, I have had all the phones out there, starting from Windows 6.5 (HTC Tilt, Tilt 2, Pure) then iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and also all the android phone that I thought were attractive (Nexus S, Moto Atrix, HTC One X, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 - both international and US version, Galaxy Nexus - international version, Galaxy Note and i don't even remember what all phone i have owned...)

Now that we have that list out of way, I will say that this note 2 is 'THE' best phone I have ever owned! It has everything you will ever want. You will not regret buying this phone. Quad core processor and 2 GB ram is amazing. LTE is blazing fast. You will get a lot of roms from XDA soon. The phone is already rooted and has custom recovery available at XDA.

Close your eyes and get this phone!

World Cricket Championship - Pro
World Cricket Championship - Pro
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars this is an amazing cricket application. love the gameplay. for those who give it low rating don't know what the game is about., June 15, 2012
amazingly interesting game play. love it so much. for those complaining that it is not a good game and giving a low rating please stop trolling. if you love cricket game then do try it. you are gonna love it. brlewt cricket game on android. plays perfect on galaxy s3.

Skinomi® TechSkin - HTC One X Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered one of these from eBay and very pleased., May 15, 2012
Ordered one of these from ebay and very pleased. I have ordered one here just in case as a backup. For $0.95 price, i dont think anything can beat it.

Toshiba Satellite L755-S5349 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.2 GHz Intel Core  i3-2330M Processor, 4GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Matrix Silver
Toshiba Satellite L755-S5349 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.2 GHz Intel Core i3-2330M Processor, 4GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Matrix Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightening deal for 399.99 !!! Best purchase ever, November 17, 2011
I bought this laptop just now for 399.99 with no tax from Amazon's lightening deal. Early Thanksgiving for me I guess :)

Looking at the configuration, this is a great laptop for under 400 bucks. I will be using it for heavy office work and I am a software developer. Probably I will be changing its OS to Ubuntu and dual boot it.

I will update how good the laptop performs when I receive it.

Great buy as of now!

Update 1: Amazing Amazon one day shipping for prime members! 3.99 24 hours shipping means exactly 24 hours for them. Got this laptop Saturday morning at 9 am. I configured it according to my needs. Removed a few preinstalled bloatware, which to my surprise, was not a lot. It ran smoothly and did not have any problem out of the box.

Playing movies, Youtube, facebook, etc is very easy for this beast. I am not even going to say how good this beast is at these everyday computing needs. As I mentioned earlier, I am a software developer and I usually do some medium to heavy computing. I installed a popular relational database management system server on it, Java IDE along with a heavyweight web servers for my work. This machine knows how to handle load! It runs smoothly without any hitch. While following some setup guides on youtube related to work and doing heavy computing on Java based IDE at the same time I had no issues whatsoever.

Something that I love about this laptop is its lightweight-ness. My HP-HDX16t has a lot of bulk to it. This one is very light for my needs. There may be lighter ones out there in market but I like how easy this is to lift up or put on my lap and work for hours.

It has a good battery backup as well. I did not do any load testing on battery but it ran well for a couple of hours without needing for charge and had good 40% left on it.

To be honest, this is a great laptop for under 500 right now. I got in a better deal but I wouldn't have mind spending that price on it. No tax on Amazon rocks. Plus their prime membership adds a smile to your face with a quick delivery. Good job Toshiba and Amazon.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2011 6:13 PM PST

$10 for $20 Amazon.com Gift Card (Email Delivery) -- Enter your promotional code at checkout to claim your Kindle special offer $10 discount

1.0 out of 5 stars How is this out of stock when I am on time?, June 21, 2011
I wanted to buy this well in time from teh cupon code i got from my special offers kindle and this is already out of stock!!! It is not fair to us!

SuperJeweler Bypass Diamond Promise Ring in 10K White Gold - P
SuperJeweler Bypass Diamond Promise Ring in 10K White Gold - P

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Promise Ring!, August 30, 2009
I have been in love with my GF since forever and i was going to meet her in NY (I stay in Texas) after a whole semester of college. I always wanted to propose her with something beautiful and delicate yet substantial and strong. I looked for 100s of rings online and finally got this one.

This little ring is a solid design with beautiful diamonds. I got it with shiny diamonds and my GF couldn't resist but had a few tears of joy. The ring did it all for me, and now we are possibly getting married sometime in early next year.

I like the prompt response of the seller and I am keen to do business with them again in future.

Bottom line: The ring is awesome, stop searching for other rings and get it! It is a perfect promise ring.

Casio Men's WS300-7BV Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch
Casio Men's WS300-7BV Ana-Digi Illuminator Sport Watch
Offered by Watchtronics
Price: $38.95
4 used & new from $33.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, May 31, 2009
I like it. It does what it says.

I recommend it to others

2IN1 JACK (SC5310) + Home Charger for HTC
2IN1 JACK (SC5310) + Home Charger for HTC
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Adapter!, February 21, 2009
I have been looking for a multipurpose adapter ever since I bought Tilt. After researching online for about a week I found this adapter. At first I was hesitant to get this one due to its design. But then looking at its features and its low price i got it.

In my opinion this is the only all in one adapter that you were ever searching for! This is an excellent adapter. The design is solid and is not loose as it appears from the pics. Even that little piece of wire that connects the mini-USB to the main adapter is built solid. if you are looking for something decent looking and rock solid, this one is for you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2011 3:28 PM PST