Profile for ckrisbit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ckrisbit RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
elago S4 Glide Case for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4/4S - eco friendly packaging (Coral Blue)
Offered by elago design
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME case, October 21, 2011
I bought this because I had an elago case for my 3GS and loved it. This one was even better than the 3GS case! Comes with an extra bottom clip (i bought a blue case, and it came with a blue clip and a yellow clip) and they look great. It also comes with a protective film for the front and back of your phone, which are really high quality and work really well if you follow the step by step process on the card that comes with it. Awesome!

Spectrum Diversified 53202 Four Hook Key Rack, Walnut Wood/Satin Nickel
Spectrum Diversified 53202 Four Hook Key Rack, Walnut Wood/Satin Nickel
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $7.04
15 used & new from $4.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but works great!, July 20, 2011
This key rack is a lot smaller than I anticipated, but I actually like it better that way. The wood is more of a cherry, but that's great as it matches my cherry cabinets. Using Amazon Prime free shipping, this product literally arrived in HOURS--GREAT surprise, as we've been needing a key rack for about a year now.
The only down side is that the finish is easily scratched. I ordered two, and the hooks were facing each other, so one took it pretty hard. However, as long as they arrive in good condition, they're perfect!

HDMI Cable, 6 feet 2 Pack
HDMI Cable, 6 feet 2 Pack
Offered by Joma Inc
Price: $3.49
45 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cables, July 20, 2011
SPECTACULAR price for HDMI cords-- can't beat it. They work like any other HDMI cable and are a good quality, length, etc., and arrived extremely quickly, especially for the price.

Altec Lansing Octiv Mini Speaker System for iPhone and iPod (Black)
Altec Lansing Octiv Mini Speaker System for iPhone and iPod (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT iHome-like Product, July 20, 2011
This speaker is awesome with the iPhone. I have an iPhone 3GS and use the free apps along with a free white noise app every night as an alarm clock. Sometimes the iPhone does not immediately recognize the device, but this is the best iHome-type product I have ever used. It will probably be surpassed in the future, but what isn't? For now, I am extremely satisfied-- I bought two!

STANDING FOR SOMETHING -
STANDING FOR SOMETHING -
4 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life., July 20, 2011
This book explains the society everyone seeks-- it describes the Utopia of the American Dream-- what we did to wander from it and how we can get back to it. It describes characteristics that form the backbone of such a society, and likewise characteristics that we should all obtain and retain as individuals of a society. Our responsibility to do something is now; our duty to stand for something is now!

Prestige Medical Clinical I Stethoscope, Frosted Lilac
Prestige Medical Clinical I Stethoscope, Frosted Lilac
Offered by Speedy Medical Supply
Price: $41.16
2 used & new from $41.16

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, July 20, 2011
If you don't wan to spring for a Littman, than this is where your search ends! The eartips are AWESOME, and when you turn the diaphragm, it closes off the channel so you don't have to always hear everything going on around you. Great color, although a little pinker than purple.

Paris, France Shower Curtain
Paris, France Shower Curtain
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Curtain, July 20, 2011
This Parisian Shower curtain is the perfect touch! After getting the wrinkles out with the shower steam, and adding a magnetic curtain liner to go on the inside of the tub (since the graphic extends below the tub), it's perfect! Luckily, I have a big bathroom so I can keep the curtain closed when not in use, so the graphic can always be seen-- if you have a small bathroom you might feel a little closed in with it being closed all the time.

Coby CX-R60 Voice Activated Cassette Recorder
Coby CX-R60 Voice Activated Cassette Recorder
5 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, July 20, 2011
I sent this to my boyfriend in Canada, because currently we can only communicate through mail. I already had one. Maybe I'm biased, but it was SO good to hear his voice again after a year! This tape recorded probably deserves 7 stars, considering the size of the smile on my face.

BAZIC Silver Top 4-Color Pen with Cushion Grip, Assorted, 2 Per Pack
BAZIC Silver Top 4-Color Pen with Cushion Grip, Assorted, 2 Per Pack
Offered by hnfshop (US Seller)
Price: $4.75
10 used & new from $4.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pens, July 20, 2011
You get what you pay for-- one of these broke the second day, but it's still useable. The other two are working great and they're so much fun! Next time I'd get one with more colors though.

Geneva Platinum 7776 Dual Face Genuine Leather Watch-Blk/Blk
Geneva Platinum 7776 Dual Face Genuine Leather Watch-Blk/Blk
Offered by Genuine Supply Depot
Price: $36.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 20, 2011
The leather band wrinkles as if it was made to lay flat instead of around your wrist. However, it's a great-looking watch, I get tons of compliments, and it's awesome for traveling!

Page: 1 | 2