Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Leonore > Reviews

Browse

Leonore's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leonore RSS Feed (Ann Arbor, MI)

Page: 1 | 2
Maxed Out: American Moms on the Brink
Maxed Out: American Moms on the Brink
by Katrina Alcorn
Price: $13.94
49 used & new from $3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Katrina Alcorn!, January 3, 2014
This book is well-written and balanced. Best of all, it's frank and truthful.

As I have struggled to be a working mom, I often feel alone. My coworkers and bosses without children JUST DON'T GET IT. I wish everyone would read this book. And my favorite part is that she included a brief list of ways we can act to ameliorate the situation here in the US.

Fiesta 5-Piece Place Setting, Flamingo
Fiesta 5-Piece Place Setting, Flamingo

4.0 out of 5 stars we needed new dishes, January 30, 2013
I had to return the first set because of a flaw in the teacup. Amazon made that easy, as usual. The set is well-made and a nice color, though I wish the pink were a bit brighter.

Madeline's Christmas
Madeline's Christmas
by Ludwig Bemelmans
Price: $9.99
49 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars my 2 and 4 year olds love this!, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Madeline's Christmas (Paperback)
They love to put this on and listen before bed. The narrators need some training doing accents, but the kids don't notice that :)

Mossy
Mossy
by Jan Brett
Price: $12.37
75 used & new from $1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Jan Brett picture book!, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Mossy (Hardcover)
A cute story, and lovely illustrations as usual. My kids love it. I have already ordered another copy for an upcoming birthday....

Visit Sunny Chernobyl: And Other Adventures in the World's Most Polluted Places
Visit Sunny Chernobyl: And Other Adventures in the World's Most Polluted Places
by Andrew Blackwell
Price: $21.15
61 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This author is smart, insightful, and HILARIOUS!, July 14, 2012
I'm not yet finished with the book, but I can't help but rave about it! Blackwell has a great sense of humor while discussing such depressing subjects as our environmental disasters.
Definitely worth picking up.

HIT Thomas The Tank Engine Cuddle Pillow Pal
HIT Thomas The Tank Engine Cuddle Pillow Pal
Price: $19.98
27 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars choo choo pillow, November 29, 2011
My 3 year old and 1 year old both LOVE this pillow. It's a good value for the money considering smaller, cheap-looking pillow pets cost more! I have to buy a second one so both boys can play with one at the same time.
It looks well-made, and the size is perfect. Very soft too.

Boppy Newborn Booster Pillow Accessory, Neutral (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Boppy Newborn Booster Pillow Accessory, Neutral (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Gimmick, October 29, 2010
I loved using my boppy to nurse my firstborn, but definitely needed a "lift." I bought this to nurse my second child, but do not use it regularly. save your money and just put a regular pillow under your boppy.

Magritte's Imagination
Magritte's Imagination
by Susan Goldman Rubin
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.45
89 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., October 29, 2010
My son (now 20 months) has never been interested in this book. He NEVER chooses it to read from his collection of about 30 books... But I think it's interesting.

Lebanon Travel Pack, 4th (Globetrotter Travel Packs)
Lebanon Travel Pack, 4th (Globetrotter Travel Packs)
by Hugh Taylor
20 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it..., October 29, 2010
I purchased this guidebook as well as the Lonely planet Syria and Lebanon guidebook. I stayed with family so I can't comment on the lodging or restaurant recommendations. I used both guidebooks primarily for cultural insights and sightseeing recommendations.
The LP by far packs more information into each page, and I love the advice on how to get everywhere!
Also, the map included in this guide is pretty worthless. It is an interesting read, but not a valuable travel guide.

Peekaru Original Fleece Baby Carrier Cover Large -Blue
Peekaru Original Fleece Baby Carrier Cover Large -Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Will probably be helpful as baby grows, October 29, 2010
I put this on for the first time yesterday. It is a quality product and is very easy to use. One issue though- I use the Moby wrap to carry my 2 month old in the front. When he sleeps, he likes his head tucked in. That position also keeps him warmer in these windy fall days. With the peekaru on though, he can't be "tucked in." Maybe I can finagle it so the neck hole is a breathing hole.... have to try that. I'm sure when I transition to the Ergo (which I LOVE) the peekaru will be more helpful.

Page: 1 | 2