Profile for MsKaty > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MsKaty RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care
The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, July 8, 2014
Learned alot after my cat got FIV and Feline Lukimia. This book helped me to learn how best to feed her and how to easily "talk" to her and handle her with the least amount of stress on her.

Merrick 5.5 oz Purrfect Bistro Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Cat Food, 24 count case
Merrick 5.5 oz Purrfect Bistro Grammy's Pot Pie Canned Cat Food, 24 count case
Price: $34.22
13 used & new from $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best food, July 8, 2014
My cat had FIV and Feline lukimia and is unable to eat solid food. She loved this food and it gives her plenty of water and keeps her at a great weight.

Suncast 23-Inch Pet Carrier Round
Suncast 23-Inch Pet Carrier Round
Price: $24.98
22 used & new from $23.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 8, 2014
My cat loves this carrier. I left it out for her to check it out one day and now its her favorite place to sleep all the time

BePuzzled Hanayama Cast Metal Brainteaser Puzzles - Hanayama Equa Puzzle (Level 5)
Price: $10.99
13 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars made christmas fun, February 28, 2014
got this for my father in-law. It made our Christmas day interesting. he liked it a lot. very cool item

L'Oreal Paris EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Cleansing Conditioner, 8.3 fl. Oz.
Price: $5.59
22 used & new from $5.58

2.0 out of 5 stars not that great, February 28, 2014
i used this trying to replace WEN. nope, didnt work. this is a good conditioner when used with shampoo, but thats not what i got it for,

Mane 'N Tail Combo Deal Shampoo and Conditioner, 32-Ounce
Mane 'N Tail Combo Deal Shampoo and Conditioner, 32-Ounce
Offered by Mid-States Beauty
Price: $18.72
20 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Greate, February 28, 2014
gives my hair volume, brings out my natural highlights and is cheap as heck. Yes, you do need to use both each time. just using the shampoo will make your hair feel dry, and using the conditioner with other shampoos makes your hair to heavy. But used together, fabulous. My BF uses it too and says its the best shampoo he ever used and is so happy its so cheap.

Keds Women's Surfer Chambray Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Black,7 M US
Keds Women's Surfer Chambray Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Black,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite shoes., February 28, 2014
So comfy, fit great, not to tight or to loose and they didnt give me blisters. and they are washable!

G.I. Style Olive Drab Canvas Duffle Bag
G.I. Style Olive Drab Canvas Duffle Bag
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $28.33
10 used & new from $21.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, sturdy bags, February 28, 2014
I got 2 of these because i don't have a washer/dryer and need to always go to the laundromat. These make that much easier. I also use them as my luggage for traveling. Only reason i did not give 5 stars is cause its very narrow and its hard getting clothes out still folded. But its very sturdy, distributes weight well and my little 125 pound self can carry 50pds of laundry down a flight of stairs easy.

Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion 8.45 oz.
Bed Head Superstar Blowdry Lotion 8.45 oz.
Offered by royal_premier_distributing
Price: $8.51
57 used & new from $4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my hair look great, February 28, 2014
i have been using this product for 13 years and i love it. It makes my fine/wavy hair look great. I use it when i blow dry (cause you know, it says BLOWDRY lotion) and i notice a huge difference if i forget to use it. Its not really a lotion, more like a clear, watery liquid, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, 5 Ounce
Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, 5 Ounce
Offered by Tradecozone
Price: $11.59
7 used & new from $7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, February 28, 2014
this stuff makes my hair look like i just washed and blow dried it in seconds. I have blond wavy/fine hair and after 1 day i look greasy, i can go almost 3 days of not washing my hair and look like i just washed and styled it every time i use this. My BF uses it too and he has dark hair and it works just as good. It lasts all day without looking greasy. I just bought 3 more bottles at wallmart cause amazon was out and i was afraid it would be gone forever.

Page: 1 | 2