Profile for Dana Green > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dana Green RSS Feed

Muka Women's White Tapestry Brocade Fashion Corset Bustier, Gift Idea 4XL
Muka Women's White Tapestry Brocade Fashion Corset Bustier, Gift Idea 4XL
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to buy a couple sizes up to get a nice fit. I have a larger chest (34DD) and ..., August 17, 2014
You have to buy a couple sizes up to get a nice fit. I have a larger chest (34DD) and I got a 2X. the waist was a little big but it fit my chest perfectly.

Discrete Mathematics with Applications
Discrete Mathematics with Applications
by Susanna S. Epp
Price: $278.06
78 used & new from $118.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book but very Expensive, February 9, 2013
I used this book for my Discrete Math class. (MAT 137). It was very helpful and explained this when i felt like my professor;s lecture did not cut it. This book though was the most expensive book i have bought in my college carrer. I would recommend you sell the book to amazon after you are finish with it which is what I did. But other than that this was a really good book and I would recommend it to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2013 1:46 PM PDT

Student Solutions Manual, Volume 1 ( Chapters P-11) for Larson/Edwards' Calculus, 9th
by Ron Larson
Price: $85.70
84 used & new from $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 9, 2013
I loved this book. It helped me so much through Calc II. The explanations are well in depth and they do not skip steps which i found wonderful since sometimes manuals do that even though they should explain things in depth. This book is not expensive and it came quickly when delivered. I would definitely recommend this book.

Calculus
Calculus
by Bruce H. Edwards
Price: $262.93
134 used & new from $29.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Calculus (Hardcover)
This book got me through three semesters of Calculus. Even though it was one of the most expensive textbooks I have bought since my college carrer. I definitely feel that it was good with explanations. I personally would recommend you to buy the manual with it also because the manual has in depth explanations of the even problems which I found very helpful at times. I definitely recommend this book.

Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications (9th Edition)
Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications (9th Edition)
by Bernard Kolman
Price: $180.29
77 used & new from $61.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, February 9, 2013
I ordered this book while taking Linear Algebra. Even though I ended up not using the book because my teacher changed the book she was using I definitely recommend this book because i felt that it explained things more than the Elementary Linear Algebra: Applications Version we used by Howard Anton

Michael Kors MK5676 Women's Watch
Michael Kors MK5676 Women's Watch
Offered by Jomashop
Price: $152.65
16 used & new from $152.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 6, 2013
This watch was exactly what I wanted and the great thing is that it came even before the time expected which I appreciated even more. The watch itself is beautiful and i am happy I did not pay the full price for it. I would gladly recommend this to anyone I know. If you are looking for a beautiful and classy watch for cheaper than the usual selling price then you should definitely order it from here.