Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for golfnut > Reviews

Browse

golfnut's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

golfnut "golfnut" RSS Feed (Greenwood, SC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ball Couture Fashionable Golf Balls for Women- 1dz
Ball Couture Fashionable Golf Balls for Women- 1dz
Offered by Whitebox Inc
Price: $24.99
50 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's different - and I really like it!, April 13, 2015
Although I normally prefer a white golf ball, I "tested" the Ball Couture golf balls at the request of a friend. After playing a round with this ball, I must say it performed very well - had a nice feel off the clubhead, seemed to roll forever, was easy to see, and felt good on & around the green. This ball is specifically designed for women with slower swing speeds - that would be me! It's a fun ball (with the bright colors and different "couture" items printed on the ball). I decided that, since I liked it so much, I would order a dozen for myself and another dozen to give to a friend. I would recommend it for older women golfers or those who have a slower swing speed. It's fun to play!

Agatha Christie 4:50 from Paddington [Download]
Agatha Christie 4:50 from Paddington [Download]
Price: $6.95

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but ..., September 7, 2012
Was enjoying the play. Was almost to the end and then got the blue screen of death. Got rid of the game pretty quickly.

Zulu's Zoo [Download]
Zulu's Zoo [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, September 7, 2012
I've enjoyed this HOG. Gone thru it several times and will no doubt go for more. It's not a difficult game but intersting enough to be enjoyable.

Danger Zone
Danger Zone
Price: $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Danger Zone (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book. Doreen Owens Malek has become one of my favorite authors. If you want an interesting plot and characters, I would recommend any of her books.

Banglz Wrist Weights- Set of 2, 1/2 Lb. (with our unique removable, inspiring covers) The BEST weights available to Add to your workouts or wear during daily activities! Add to BARRE, YOGA, PILATES, ZUMBA & Burn More Calories, Tone the Body and Feel Energized in Banglz!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, February 19, 2012
A few months ago I developed tremors in my hands. I told my doctor that it only bothered me when applying eye makeup and trying to make a putt. He suggested wrist weights to help with my golf game. The 1//2 pound weights were just enough to help stabilize my hands. Smart doctor! It seems the tremors were caused by a medication which I no longer take, but I continue to use the weights for exercise. Good buy all the way around!

His Sinful Secret: Notorious Bachelors
His Sinful Secret: Notorious Bachelors
by Emma Wildes
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
74 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Bachelors Trilogy, January 4, 2011
I enjoyed reading all three of the Notorius Bachelors books. Well written in that the dialog is good (not an "eye-roller) and the plot is believable. I read for fun and relaxation. All three are keepers!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings, January 4, 2011
I was looking for something a little different without being outrageous. These are just what I had in mind. They're dressy or casual depending on your outfit. Would recommend. Gave them 4 stars because I rarely give 5 on anything.

Escape Rosecliff Island - PC
Escape Rosecliff Island - PC
Offered by GameHeadGames
Price: $9.95
17 used & new from $1.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, May 22, 2010
This is not a particularly hard game, but it is enjoyable entertainment. It's one I'll go back to occasionally, especially one of the bonus games.

14k Gold Polished Fancy Dangle Leverback Earrings
14k Gold Polished Fancy Dangle Leverback Earrings
Offered by PriceRock
Price: $151.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really like them!, May 22, 2010
These are my favorite earrings. I wear them all the time - to play golf, to go out for dinner, to shop, etc. Sometimes I forget to take them out and sleep in them. Not too big; not too small; just right.

NatGeo Adventures: The Mystery of Cleopatra/Herod's Tomb
NatGeo Adventures: The Mystery of Cleopatra/Herod's Tomb
Offered by Galactics
Price: $4.99
27 used & new from $0.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, May 22, 2010
It's OK, I guess, but one play-thru is enough for me. I probably won't play it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3