Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Barbara J. Moore > Reviews

Browse

Barbara J. Moore's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara J. Moore RSS Feed (Davidsonville,MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Evaporative, Cooling, Snap Towel
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Evaporative, Cooling, Snap Towel
Offered by seasonwide
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 9, 2015
Fabulous. Couldn't survive the heat without it.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick - Cool Coral

Lovely color

FLY London Women's Yala Snake Print Leather Wedge Pump,Fire Red,41 EU/10 M US
FLY London Women's Yala Snake Print Leather Wedge Pump,Fire Red,41 EU/10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 9, 2015
There's nothing like Fly London . I'm stopped every time I wear them. They are fabulous.

Smoke from Small Fires
Smoke from Small Fires
by Anne Powers
Price: $16.99
31 used & new from $5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, November 14, 2014
This review is from: Smoke from Small Fires (Paperback)
What a fabulous read. Don't let the slow start stop you it soon becomes a wonderful page turner. The book is filled with characters you really want to know and when the last page is read you'll have an "Oh No" moment of regret that only comes with a great book. As an artist I found the progression of Art through life experience perfectly demonstrated in both Anna Grace and sweet Pearlie. I won't deny it, this book even inspired me in my own art work. Believe me when I say at 67 I can put a book down that doesn't hold my interest, there are too many good ones left to read and this is diffenately one of the good ones. The writing carries you along and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait for her next book, I only hope it's soon.

Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn something in the easiest way, March 7, 2013
5 stars. I had to read this for book club and wasn't sure how I'd like it because I'm more of a nonfiction gal but it was fabulous. Reads like a novel, a real page turner. I really should have known because "Devil in the White City" was great too. Read It you'll learn something.

Snake Skin: A Lucy Guardino FBI Thriller Novel (Lucy Guardino FBI Thrillers Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok Lucy you've got a fan, June 1, 2012
This was my first CJ Lyons book and I'm hooked. I liked the strong yet less than perfect Lucy Guardino. She reminded me a bit of "Dirty Harry" and not in a bad way. It was a page turner and for an old police wife that's saying something. Although there was some predictability I still couldn't put it down and just when I thought things were winding down something else would happen. Make this writer a must on your list, I think she has the gift.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Airedale Terriers Need I say Moore, September 22, 2011
We have two wonderful airedales and a new jeep. The only answer was to get something that would keep the dogs safe, off the seats, and still allow them to enjoy the ride. This Hammock does the trick and is easy to remove when we want to use it for our two legged friends. Hair still gets under but it's no problem to take care of A+.

Motioneaze, 0.17 Fluid Ounce
Motioneaze, 0.17 Fluid Ounce
Offered by amazingindustrialfullfillment
Price: $13.96
8 used & new from $13.43

5.0 out of 5 stars I never leave home w/out it, September 22, 2011
I handled the curvy roads to Lake Tahoe and now I'm passing a kidney stone, What a woman. Thanks Motioneaze.

piloti Men's Prototipo Sport Driving Shoe,Black / White,10.5 M
piloti Men's Prototipo Sport Driving Shoe,Black / White,10.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday John, September 22, 2011
These were a Birthday present for my husband and he loves them. They are his second pair but not his last. They look sharp all the time.

SSG Velcro Wrist Gripper Gloves 8 Brown
SSG Velcro Wrist Gripper Gloves 8 Brown
Offered by The Rider's Touch
Price: $4.50
4 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves for Several Reasons, September 22, 2011
Love them! I use them as driving gloves. They are light weight. They are easy to get on and off. They are easy to clean. The bottom line here is at 64 when I'm driving my Ruby Red 2008 Boxster S Porsche I'm feeling 19 again so buy yourself some gloves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3