Profile for BP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BP RSS Feed

Exo Terra Screen Cover for Hinged Door
Exo Terra Screen Cover for Hinged Door
Price: $35.75
4 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover!, March 5, 2015
Must have cover!!Makes it a breeze opening the enclosure to feed,water ect.Well worth the purchase!

Pro Exotics PE2 Infrared Thermometer Temp Gun
Pro Exotics PE2 Infrared Thermometer Temp Gun
Offered by Josh's Frogs
Price: $34.97
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised and seems to be pretty accurate. Very, March 5, 2015
Just what I was looking for.Works as advertised and seems to be pretty accurate.Very pleased

Blue Ribbon Pet Products ABLVSB1419 Desert Decorative Background for Aquarium, 19-Inch 50-Feet
Offered by etopso
Price: $29.84
3 used & new from $29.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 5, 2015
Great deal!You get a 50 foot roll of double sided background!!High quality picture and seems to be quite durable and water resistant too.Very pleased with my order.

316L Stainless Steel Black "Hinged Snap" Huggie Earrings with Tribal Design - 13mm Length, 4mm Width - Sold as a Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, December 17, 2011
Great earrings! Much wider than I thought they would be,but still great quality and great looking....I really like them.They go well with the skull ones I got.Recomended by me for sure!

Stainless Steel Cross on Black Ear Huggie Hoop Earrings
Stainless Steel Cross on Black Ear Huggie Hoop Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, December 17, 2011
The black part of this earring was like it was a cheap quick ink type substance slapped on quickly.I opened the packedge and the black area was all smudged over the rest of the earring.So I'm stuck with one earring that looks almost normal.....the design is on almost at an angle and the other earring is a disater.Almost sent them back but not worth the time and trouble for such cheap crap.Very unhappy.

Cuisinart CPM-100 EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker, Red
Cuisinart CPM-100 EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker, Red
Price: $35.99
28 used & new from $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, December 17, 2011
It works....no better or worse than much cheaper brands such as presto.Spits out some kerneles,not too much....but its to be excpected with hot air poppers.Over all a good popper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop your complaining people, December 17, 2011
This is a great product.EVO is a great source of food and treats for your dogs.I am completely happy with my order.For this price,it cant be beat for such quality treats.Though some crumbs and broken bits may be at the bottom its nothing to whine about....nothing is wasted.If your throughing away the broken bits and crumbs then you are stupid....I'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with the broken bits or crumbs!Do as I do and mix the remaining end of bag crumbs in a day meal for the dog.ALL EVO treats are like that,the end of bag gets crumbs and broken peices....but its still good!You get what you pay for easily with the quality of ingrediants!Who cares about bottom of bag crumbs,as I said they can still be used!Trust me people,its not as bad as others say.EVO brand is the best in my opinion.I can only get the red meat and chicken turkey EVO treats in my local store.I ordered these herring ones,just got them and very happy.Guess what people.....all are whole,the treats break and crumble at the bottom over time after being opened and moving the bag around alot.Happy as always with my EVO products and Lucy(my dog) is equally happy.5 stars for quality and 5 stars for fast delivery!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky people, November 4, 2011
People bitch too much...plain and simple.This player is good,I have never had an issue and it sounds great.USB charger and AUX for mp3/ipod play.I have a 250 dollar pioneer and a 300 dollar kenwood...this outdoes them both in sound and features.You people bitch too much.It works,it works good.It has usb charger and an AUX so you can hook up an mp3 player or ipod and charge them through the usb.As I said,I have never had an issue and it sounds great.Paid 70 bucks for it at VIP and very pleased,I love dual products.