Profile for JWBL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JWBL RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gazebo Penguin 436586 Aluminum Grill Gazebo
Gazebo Penguin 436586 Aluminum Grill Gazebo
Price: $623.63
3 used & new from $500.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy And Have Withstood Mildly Strong Winds Despite Being Unbolted To The Ground, September 26, 2014
Perfect gazebo for our everyday use especially barbecuing on our gas grill. I added an additional feature to it and took pictures to share but don't know how to post them.

Overall, I am very pleased with this product.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Outsunny 8' x 7' Patio Manual Retractable Sun Shade Awning - Red
Outsunny 8' x 7' Patio Manual Retractable Sun Shade Awning - Red
Offered by Aosom Direct
Price: $110.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is so perfect for what I purchased it for, August 10, 2014
This product is so perfect for what I purchased it for. The materials are sturdy and well worth the price.

Strathwood Whidbey Cast-Iron Umbrella Base
Strathwood Whidbey Cast-Iron Umbrella Base
Price: $84.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For It's Purpose, July 19, 2014
This is a quality product. The weight of this base is so perfect for my outdoor umbrella. The swaying diminished after I had it connected to the pole of my umbrella. I still take precautions on windy days by closing my umbrella. Overall, it's a good product.

Amerihome BS1208 Soda Fountain Bar Stool, Black
Amerihome BS1208 Soda Fountain Bar Stool, Black
Price: $58.59
18 used & new from $58.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect behind my bar, July 9, 2014
I am using this stool for my bar for the bartender to sit on. Perfect behind my bar.

0327 Red Black Swirl White Area Rug Carpet 5x7 Modern Abstract
0327 Red Black Swirl White Area Rug Carpet 5x7 Modern Abstract
Offered by persian rugs
Price: $90.00
2 used & new from $80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 29, 2014
This area rug is so perfect in my living room. I replaced a larger one. I like the red color, perfectly matching one side of my wall.

Next Generation 3-EYE Infrared Remote Control Extender Emitter Cable (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $16.61
9 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, March 29, 2014
This is my 2nd purchase of this gadget. For others not familiar with this cable, it has to be plugged in to a Next Generation Remote Control module in order to work. It will not work by itself. After set-up, you can point your remote controller anywhere and won't need line of sight.

HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
Price: $29.00
7 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For My ITouch And Iphone, March 29, 2014
This gadget delivers to my expectations. I really don't have to be at a distant when I play my music so I can not comment on how far the reception is. Overall, a great product.

Yamaha NS-C210BL 2-Way Bass-Reflex Center Speaker - Each (Black)
Yamaha NS-C210BL 2-Way Bass-Reflex Center Speaker - Each (Black)
Offered by LegacyStereo
Price: $89.99
8 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Center Speaker, March 29, 2014
I bought this speaker to replace my existing one. As advertised, this speaker is supposed to enhance vocal clarity and it does. I can now hear conversations better on my TV when I watch movies.

One of my excellent purchases.

Zevro Dry Food Compact Edition Single Dispenser, 17.5-Ounce, Black
Zevro Dry Food Compact Edition Single Dispenser, 17.5-Ounce, Black
Price: $27.42
7 used & new from $17.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect In My Kitchen, September 13, 2013
I love this dispenser. Right now, I am using it to dispense cereal. A thought of using it to dispense flour is circling in my mind but also avoiding the thought of cleaning up after if it doesn't work out. This product is not advertised for that.

Overall, I am very pleased.

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Earrings Set
Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Earrings Set

4.0 out of 5 stars She Loves It, September 13, 2013
Bought these for my fiancee. She looked at them and was impressed of the sparkle. I told her after that they are not real
diamond but her reaction didn't change. She still likes them. I bought these CZ to compare with my naked eye its difference between a real diamong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4