Profile for beesbrat > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

beesbrat RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kuisiware Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves - Protect Your Hands From Fire and Heat up to 662F - Top Quality Grill & Oven Gloves with Five Fingers Silicone Flexi-grip - Best for Oven, Grill & Barbecue, for Handling Hot Objects While Cooking, Baking or Grilling - Lifetime Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Offered by Rovyo Group
Price: $35.07
2 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, July 9, 2014
I really like these gloves! I haven't tried them for everything they claim to do but I have used them to remove hot dishes from the oven. They fit great but are roomy enough to fit almost anyone. They are just the right size so they aren't too bulky like some oven mitts I have. WIth them being like a glove they give you security that you have a good hold on whatever you are grabbing. Time will tell how they hold up. I haven't had to wash them yet. I am very glad I purchased these!

WallFlower Juniors Destructed Starlette Fit and Flare Jeans in Shelley Size: 11
WallFlower Juniors Destructed Starlette Fit and Flare Jeans in Shelley Size: 11
Offered by WallFlower Jeans
Price: $29.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits a whole size too big!, July 2, 2014
I had such high hope for these jeans. I found a pair of the wallflowers starlette fit & flare at kohls and I absolutely love them. Can't find another pair anywhere. These were cute, the destruction is a bit much for me but if they would have fit like the others I would have kept them. I am ordering another pair in a smaller size. We will see.

Gold Medal Prod. 2045 Flavacol Seasoning Popcorn Salt 35oz.
Gold Medal Prod. 2045 Flavacol Seasoning Popcorn Salt 35oz.
Offered by Snappy Popcorn Co.
Price: $6.49
11 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for homemade popcorn., July 2, 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect with this but it is really good. It is yellow in color so maybe it has other flavoring aside from salt but it is very salty. Whatever the case may be I am glad I bought it.

Winware Stainless Steel Dredges 10-Ounce with Handle
Winware Stainless Steel Dredges 10-Ounce with Handle
Price: $4.05
18 used & new from $0.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sie shaker., July 2, 2014
Nice shaker. Only thing is the handle is bent. It doesn't effect it working properly just bugs me.

Philips Sonicare Advance (A-Series) Replacement Brush Head, Standard (1-Pack)
Philips Sonicare Advance (A-Series) Replacement Brush Head, Standard (1-Pack)
Offered by Electronics Elevated
Price: $22.95
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect!, June 20, 2014
This was one of those hard to find items for my dinosaur of a toothbrush. But its the real deal. Fits perfect, just like the original.

Diztronic Pink GlitterFlex Flexible TPU Case for HTC Droid Incredible 2 (Verizon) & Incredlibe S (Bell & Virgin Mobile) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a pretty case!, June 20, 2014
I have never had a bad diztronic case. I LOVE their glitterflex cases. Fit perfect and so cute. Flexible and easy to get on and off.

New Outlander Packable Handy Lightweight Travel Backpack Daypack New Design, Blue
Offered by Sam Direct
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, small back pack., June 20, 2014
It did pretty much what I wanted it to do. We took it on our trip to Orlando and used it daily to hold snacks, water bottle, ponchos, phones, etc. It is smaller than I was expecting but it was big enough for what I needed so it worked out. Super light and comfy, easy to adjust straps. It has and inside pocket and 2 outside pockets aside from the main pouch. It also has mesh holders on each side for bottled drinks or whatever.

Blink Card Game The World's Fastest Game
Blink Card Game The World's Fastest Game
Price: $6.47
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fast game!, June 20, 2014
My son (10) really likes this game. It is very fast like it says. And he usually wins so that makes him happy. Nice fast, easy to catch onto game to pass time.

5 Second Rule - Just Spit it Out!
5 Second Rule - Just Spit it Out!
Price: $15.79
105 used & new from $10.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty fun game!, June 20, 2014
This is a pretty neat game. You can make quick rounds out of it and just break it out and play just for something to do. I like the timer and have been careful since some reviews say they break easy. So far mine has been fine.

Case Logic DLC-117 17.3-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
Case Logic DLC-117 17.3-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
Price: $25.99
12 used & new from $23.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove., June 20, 2014
This case fits our 17 inch screen laptop very tight. A bit of a pain getting it out of the case only because it is such a snug fit I have to use 2 hands. No big deal. It keeps it protected and we can fit our mouse pad, wireless mouse, and charger cords in the outside pocket. I like that it has the shoulder strap or carry handles. Seems to be very well made and a good sturdy material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5