Profile for A. Huff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Huff RSS Feed (IN, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Avery Personal Creations Textured Postcards, 4.25 x 5.5 Inches, White, 120 Cards (3380)
Price: $9.99
26 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Postcards!, October 22, 2012
These are great! I make Word documents for postcards and simply print them. I have not had one problem with printing or separating the cards. I was worried the edges would look bad when split apart but they are clean cut and very easy to split into 4. I will buy more in the future. Shipping did take a long time.

Panasonic KX-FAT92 Black Toner Cartridge
Panasonic KX-FAT92 Black Toner Cartridge
Offered by Triplenet Pricing
Price: $34.17
37 used & new from $34.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Printer destroyed, October 22, 2012
Do not buy this printer cartridge! The toner is dry like dust it destroyed my printer by leaving black ink dust throughout the printer (can't be cleaned out). I did not ask for my printer to be replaced, however, the seller did let me return it w/ no questions. Just don't take the risk.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 10:40 AM PDT

Olympia Tool 38-604 4-Inch Bench Vise
Olympia Tool 38-604 4-Inch Bench Vise
Price: $32.36
14 used & new from $22.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, October 22, 2012
I use this for small projects in my shed. It works just fine and swivels nicely so you can position your items.

Yard Butler G-TILL Green Line Tiller
Yard Butler G-TILL Green Line Tiller
Price: $25.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, October 22, 2012
This has saved me lots of time when prepping the soil for planting grass or weeding. I would buy it again.

Sonax ET-3488 Contemporary Ebony Pecan End Table
Sonax ET-3488 Contemporary Ebony Pecan End Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice end tables, October 22, 2012
These end tables are solid and look nice. Exactly as you see them in the picture. They are the most reasonable nice looking end tables I could find with the height being high enough. Make sure your looking at the height of end tables some of the cheaper ones just don't look right b/c they are to low. I would buy these again no questions asked.

Swingline Paper Trimmer, 12-Inch, 10-Sheet Capacity
Swingline Paper Trimmer, 12-Inch, 10-Sheet Capacity
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $16.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, October 22, 2012
This paper cutter does the job, clean cuts, no problems. It is made of plastic and feels kind of cheap but it works just fine and looks nice. I have had no problems but I would not suggest it for someone who uses a paper cutter a lot. You need to spend around $60 or more for a paper cutter if you use it daily.

SE GC5002L Extra-Tough Collapsible Leaf Bag with Zippered Lid-Green
SE GC5002L Extra-Tough Collapsible Leaf Bag with Zippered Lid-Green
Offered by QualityTOOLSupply
Price: $15.29
9 used & new from $10.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 26, 2012
It is what it is, great light spring bag(but thick enough to last) for doing stuff around the yard. It has 2 tabs on it to keep it compact, you don't have to put it in the bag after every use to compact it down b/c of the tabs. Saves space in shed and is lighter and easier to move than a trash can or bag.

Dorfman Pacific Men's Bonnie Mesh Sides Hat,Khaki,X-Large
Dorfman Pacific Men's Bonnie Mesh Sides Hat,Khaki,X-Large
Price: $18.13
5 used & new from $13.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yard/boat/wind hat, April 26, 2012
This hat is great it breathes great and keeps the sun off my bald head. I worry about people buying these hats to look good. I'm not saying the hat looks bad but in my mind you buy this hat for function not to look cool. I use mine for yard work and long days on the boat at the sandbar. If your on the edge of being the next size def. go up a size. I was at the end of large but got an XL b/c of reviews and it fits perfect. Plus if it's a little to big you can use the string to tighten it around your forehead.

Nelson 50336 Brass Hose Quick Connectors Set, Male and Female
Nelson 50336 Brass Hose Quick Connectors Set, Male and Female
Price: $11.99
12 used & new from $8.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty and Great, April 26, 2012
These are great and will last! Here's what I did.... I bought 2 packs of the male/female combos and one pack of the 2 males. So I connected one female to the spout on the house, then a male on the hose that connects to the house (I put my hose up after use), then I put the second female on the end of the hose, leaving me with 3 males. I put one on my sprinkler and the other 2 on sprayer nozzles. Now, whenever I need to change the end it's a simple click and done. Plus, they are meant to last, all hose accessories will need washers replaced in time that's just wear and tear from water pressure and use.

Filtrete Under-Sink Standard Water Filtration System (3US-AS01)
Filtrete Under-Sink Standard Water Filtration System (3US-AS01)
Price: $26.13
17 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 26, 2012
I did not lose water pressure and it works great. Easy installation and much better water taste/sediment gone. For those of you confused about the whole 3/8 or 1/2 inch male/female stuff here's a easy breakdown:
1) OK, follow your cold water line to the bottom where you would unscrew it, there will be a hard pipe coming out of the the ground that connects to a hose line that goes up to the faucet. Where the hose and hard pipe connects is where you will unscrew during install.
2) If the hard pipe in the ground is threaded(male) (meaning you screw the hose line onto the hard pipe) you should be fine b/c the threaded part on the hard pipe should be 3/8" which means the hose is 1/2". If this is the case your good to go.

3) If not it's really not a big deal go to a hardware store and go to the plumbing department and tell them you need a 3/8 to 1/2 connector for your under sink water system. The only thing you will need to know is which side is 3/8 or 1/2 (threaded(male) vs screw in part(female). Or just buy both and return one later it's not going to break the bank.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4