Profile for Igotthejoy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 98

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Igotthejoy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Iscariot: A Novel of Judas
Iscariot: A Novel of Judas
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Gives life and heart to the man were love to hate, March 10, 2015
I did like this book. It gave life and heart to the man we love to hate. We reject him as the betrayor, but was he really any different than any of us? Good story, worth reading.didn't quite keep me "spellbound", yet there are some moments. Clearly shows research was made, and I learned some things along the way.

Atomus HD
Atomus HD
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Atomus HD (App)
Galaxy s4. Beautiful, mesmerizing. No purpose but to chill out and create colorful flow.

Galaxy S4 Case, E LV Galaxy S4 Case - Three Interchangeable Hard Plastic and Soft Rubber Inner Hybrid Case Skin Bundle for Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500 with 1 Screen Protector, 1 Stylus and Microfiber Sticker Digital Cleaner - Hot Pink / Purple / Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of covers, September 5, 2014
Nice covers for the price. They fit the phone well, no problem with buttons or inserting plugs. The different colors are a nice change. I would just like to see covers like these brighter and "cooler" looking like the "other" phone gets. With a belt clip?
The order itself arrived promptly and was properly packaged.
I have only had the covers fora couple of weeks now, so I can't speak as to longevity or how they will function if I drop it, or frequently changing the covers, but the fit as 3 pieces was better than I expected and I anticipate protection as well as the i-blaison cover I used previously.

Galazer Deluxe
Galazer Deluxe
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice old school arcade game, August 13, 2014
This review is from: Galazer Deluxe (App)
Samsung Galaxy S4. Installed and worked fine. I went into options and selected finger swipe, and the buttons on the bottom go away. I didn't experience any lag-that I noticed- with controlling with my finger. Nothing really exciting, just a nice throwback.

Hacker: The Outlaw Chronicles
Hacker: The Outlaw Chronicles
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Stars, really., August 3, 2014
Not quite perfect in "classic Ted." At times in the end, a bit disjointed, a bit too short of a wrap up. I'd like to see what happens when one refuses to believe in the end.....What kind of "hell" he creates, if anyany. He almost goes there, here. Almost but not quite. Hence, not quite the perfect 5.

Water Walker (The Full Story, Episodes 1-4)
Water Walker (The Full Story, Episodes 1-4)
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., June 20, 2014
Love this story. Very sweet. But just seems too short. Not enough detail and action, perhaps. I miss the epics, like the circle series, martyr series, etc. It just seems these more recent ones are hurried and rushed. But the same depth of thought is hinted at.

APPoint Pro
APPoint Pro
Price: $1.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kindle Fire, June 4, 2014
This review is from: APPoint Pro (App)
I played with this first on my Samsung Galaxy S4. Nifty little app, just put your most "go to" apps on it, and when you need them, touch the little button and a little screen pops up with those apps on it. And it's organizable. Somewhat personalizable. But generally pointless for an Android. However, I have so many apps on my Kindle, they are always getting "lost" in the "carousel". So now I can find my favorites much quicker and easier. Very handy. The carousel is a pain in the behind, and I don't need to see ALL of my apps when I'm just looking for a favorite. (Scroll, scroll, scroll...) So, yes, this app useful. Wold like to see a bit more customization available, like, where the window pops up.

I'VE SEEN NO ADS!!!

Mysteryville 2: Hidden Object Crime Adventure
Mysteryville 2: Hidden Object Crime Adventure
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, April 26, 2014
I've enjoyed playing it. The story is typically goofy and not really needed. It starts easy and gets harder. But not enough different types of puzzles. But all in all, good app. Would be 4 stars if I didn't keep getting the prompt to rate the game, which interrupts the mindset. That's annoying.

Evi
Evi
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok Samsung Galaxy S4, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Evi (App)
Seems typical of quiry apps. However, it uses King's English spelling and uses metrics (kilometres, celcius) as defaults. Unable to change these settings that I can find. It does provide the other in parentheses. Would like an update to simply give one or the other and American English. I anticipate it may have some learning curve, and get better as it gets used?

Tiny Hope
Tiny Hope
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Tiny Hope (App)
Kindle Fire. This a really cute game. I would listen to all the "techie speak" from other reviews. There is device access "availability" for Facebook and Twitter, etc likely leaderboards, etc. Can't really get away from that with most apps these days. Simple enough for an "old fogie" occasional gamer to play without getting too tedious. Simple enough, with instructions as you go. But there's enough challenge with each level to keep you going. I would compare the simplicity to Disney's "where's my water", etc. Mixed with run/jump challenges. With environmental focus. Just interesting little tidbits every time you finish a level on the "replay/continue" screen. Good "clean" fun. ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10